• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Wut?! Todd will be here in spirit with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, script is not as demanded as it used to be. Print is definitely more user friendly. I prefer script since I can write it. I write more in cursive than in print but there's nothing wrong with learning it. As for Strife, we don't know if he prefers cursive or print. When you sign something, its respectful to write a signature in cursive. I been taught that way at lease.

Alas its very late and I am falling asleep.

TT_Screen_shot_5.png

This is...just the best.

Reactions: ToDDaBeLLa
Todd, be honest: you prefer the "old" teen titans (the one with ellaborated animations, anime style and puffy yumi opening soundtrack) or this new one?

Todd, be honest: you prefer the "old" teen titans (the one with ellaborated animations, anime style and puffy yumi opening soundtrack) or this new one?

I like the old one better, but I also appreciate the new one. I don't have any beef with it.

Screenshot 2014-09-02 22.45.05.png

Reactions: EA575
I posted the sketch back in July and after success my Starfire picture got, I thought I'd take a different approach. It got a lot of great feedback on other sites. Feels good.

Meet Caroline!

She's a girl which of whom I created back in 2011. You've see nthis girl before in my art in a few points. Maybe you noticed it, maybe you didn't. Over the past 3 years, I never has a specific design. I did at one point, but after realizing I wanted a more original design, this was when I saw down and came up with this version. After you leave your old DeviantArt gallery or you don't pay attention to it much, you start to realized there is hundreds of sites that are better on DA. I forget I have an account there sometimes.

I look at Caroline as more of a mascot and the face of my art. I like have my own characters. I have 3 so far and she was my first one. This design I gave her is a more slender look. She's tall, less busty, long straight hair, sports tattoos on the right side of her body...and a tail. I've always had her sport a long tail. I love tattoos though so I tried dedicate one side of her body. The influence behind her design was in fact inspired by DJ Mary. Her hair was the push-point and I tried to make Caroline similar, then after years of learning new ways that improved my art up until now, she became this. Her name is based off a girl I had a crush on during my freshman year of college. Her name was Carol, but she transferred to another school and I really REALLY liked her. She was so pretty. So when she left, I was heartbroken. So it's sort of like a homage of some sort...I don't know. I look at Caroline like this: she's like a child I raised and now she's become an adult.

Drew this while listening to this

carolinetatoo900.jpg

She looks amazing todd! i look forward to see more of you&her

OH THANK YOU! I welcome you for the kind comment. I believe I don't have plans to stop. In fact the other images I have like for example this and this. Thats her. My only issue was her hair was constantly changing. But I'm not through with her yet. :)

tumblr_mk4fn2JHLB1r16thao1_500.jpg

Well, hair is one of the hardest things to draw (light, dynamic and hard as hell to adapt to each scene's conditions) but i think you actually like to test new stuff on her design.

Well, hair is one of the hardest things to draw (light, dynamic and hard as hell to adapt to each scene's conditions) but i think you actually like to test new stuff on her design.

I agree to a certain extent that hair is somewhat difficult to get down. Some artists can do it with ease. I'm still trying to get it down like that but I have a lot to learn.

"i think you actually like to test new stuff on her design"

Yeeeeeap. Read me like a book there. I would try curly, straight, puffy, ponytailed but I got it. Straight hair for the win. But we're still getting there. Almost!

tumblr_n8z5xlax6O1tz0qlxo1_500.gif

Working on something new!
Please tell me that's Fukua. The picture goes so well with the "Fukua is a psychosexual sadist" headcanon a couple of us around here have been trying to start.

I wonder what Fukua is plotting...

I'm looking for it lol

found it
Ttg_terra_evil_smile.png

Far as I'm concerned, that edit is all I need.

Seriously, though. I can't find it anywhere.

Far as I'm concerned, that edit is all I need.

Seriously, though. I can't find it anywhere.
Its on his semi-secret NSFW Tumblr account.
My mind was blown when I realized he had one.

Last edited:
Found it, hawt dayum.

Hadn't realized he had a nsfw tumblr. I kind of guessed the name and found it :D

THE MOST LEWDDDDDDD
XXX

Oh my ! I didn't know people were looking for it. For those of you who've seen it, please excuse the crossover stuff. I know its not everyone's taste, but a few people were encouraging it in ask notes. Also, Toddabella ---> Oddabellatay via pig latin. But here's a question, do people want me to post a crop of I DO decide to work on another NSFW image? Perhaps not?

starsnacks.jpg

But here's a question, do people want me to post a crop of I DO decide to work on another NSFW image?
View attachment 6258
I don't see why not, I think you are well past the point to be embarrassed if you've got a dedicated NSFW blog. XD

yup, found it before having todd dropping the tip.

all i can say is that i still find your art amazing

I don't see why not, I think you are well past the point to be embarrassed if you've got a dedicated NSFW blog. XD

I was kinda embarrassed at first. I admit, but after a couple of encouraging ask notes, it went away. So I draw Bella and Go-heeeey, let's stop right there and give out high fives!

Raven_happy.gif

yup, found it before having todd dropping the tip.

all i can say is that i still find your art amazing

You found it? maaan I'll be your good. ;) I guess since...Fukua and Filia is a thing. I'll do another one. It's not like I really have much of a choice. *sighs* Why am I lying. I was gonna do another one anyway

Reactions: Redblaze27
Status
Not open for further replies.