• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Wut?! Todd will be here in spirit with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n94638z1Aq1r3cvdco1_1280.png

what @alexpi and @Ninja just did to me....

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
You know Todd, every time you post an image relating to Teen Titans Go! instead of the original and clearly superior Teen Titans, I die a little inside.

Last edited:
You know Todd, every time you post an image relating to Teen Titans Go! gif instead of the original and clearly superior Teen Titans, I die a little inside.

TUE4f-245.png

what can i say, i enjoy them both. i know people hate it and i know people also like it, but im not gonna hide it i adore how cute it is. i feel bad you have to look at my icon lol

Reactions: EA575
I already drew Filia so guess who this is.......
Best girl?

View attachment 7776

what can i say, i enjoy them both. i know people hate it and i know people also like it, but im not gonna hide it i adore how cute it is. i feel bad you have to look at my icon lol
You kinda won me back with the Danny Phantom pic (massive guilty pleasure show for me). I can also get over your avatar for the hot, hot, hot PowerBella also in it.

that reminds me that i forgot the link to todd's "other" gallery

tumblr_nii4azj6fg1qfpczno1_250.jpg

I wanted to change it up, but unfortunately, I don't have any clean sketches, this image is the closest to clean pencils. And I already have progress posted for my two pledges. By the way, you both rock!!!

Any who, I sketched tons of pin-ups of random girls and I really couldn't decide so I decided to go with this one. Ye'!!! I still have a commission to sketch but that's a piece of cake.

Also my tumblr and my pixiv have been updated. You know where to go.

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
BTrix.jpg

EDIT: I went back and made some adjustments. Delaying posts are worth it. No need to rush images. I delayed this post on my tumblr but Oddbellatay (Pig Latin for ToDD@B3LLa) updated yesterday. So everything is evened out.

NOW...if you'll excuse me, I haven't had any food inside my body. Rabbit stew sounds pretty good...

tumblr_nc9lp3ZEeR1r16thao6_250.gif

...or maybe a cheeseburger.

Find me on...

MY Twitter: twitter.com/ToDDaBellaSays
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/
My Tumblr: toddabella.tumblr.com/
My DrawCrowd: drawcrowd.com/toddabella
My Instagram: instagram.com/no.18_
My Patreon: patreon.com/toddraws

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mO4GguFaDLTmIyc0oxYV9LRlE/view?usp=sharing

Testing something out. I know I shared this before, but tell me if you can actually see this. Its just the video I made of Terra. If you can see it then that's a good thing. Share below.

One last thing: I'm probably going to youtube them but unlist the videos so people see them are the ones with video links.

Worked here, too. Chrome on Windows 8, if that's relevant.

sue me...
No one's gonna sue you, it's not a crime to dislike any character. At least play around with him though, Lab Zero put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into creating him.

No one's gonna sue you, it's not a crime to dislike any character. At least play around with him though, Lab Zero put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into creating him.

I know that hard work has been put into them. Don't worry I respect the quality they release. I didn't really like Eliza but her story and the attributes that came a long were good. I dunno. I mean...I'm just not feelin' him. But that's my opinion. If I said they sucked that woulda been different. I just don't feel 'em, but I doubt that means they will suck as characters. Far from thinking that way

Howdy y'all.
The art forum is generally left pretty loose in regards to what can be posted here because we're all creative butterflies in here and need our space, but that does not mean that Personal art threads can be used as straight up off topic chit chat areas.

On this page there is a thumbnail of a single piece of Skullgirls art and the rest is almost entirely unrelated to Skullgirls. If you want to talk about characters recently added to the game please go to their respective forums, or the beta forum. If you want to talk about non-SG stuff there are plenty of tumblrs and twitters and patreons and drawcrowds and instagrams devARTs and Pixivs and facebooks out there.

Of course, you can ignore over a dozen pieces Todd already did, many in homage to SG.

If the artist wants t speak and we want to reply, leave him be! it might give him ideas or explain why he wouldn't draw a certain character

Ok, Cellsai, I'll bite. I am aware of what it is now, BUT I do feel you should have PMed me about the situation in greater detail. I know you're an art mod and all that jazz, but I feel that this is a matter between you and I. I don't think anyone who's been following this thread should know what goes on between two parties. What you told me in the stream chat SHOULD have stayed between you and me, like you know what I mean? I would have made this aware myself in my next post (if there ever will be one)

I have a feeling you don't trust me in the long run, so you posted here which there for you watch it now (I could be wrong, however). In the end it is what is.

Last edited:
Ok, Cellsai, I'll bite. I am aware of what it is now, BUT I do feel you should have PMed me about the situation in greater detail. I know you're an art mod and all that jazz, but I feel that this is a matter between you and I. I don't think anyone who's been following this thread should know what goes on between two parties. What you told me in the stream chat SHOULD have stayed between you and me, like you know what I mean? I would have made this aware myself in my next post (if there ever will be one)

I have a feeling you don't trust me in the long run, so you posted here which there for you watch it now (I could be wrong, however). In the end it is what is.

In this case I kinda wanted to address not just you, so a PM wouldn't have worked. I wasn't actually talking about the non-SG art you've posted - I already talked to you about that as you said and did trust that you understood the new rulings, so my apologies, I should have been more clear what I was addressing above.

I was trying to say that the general conversation in this thread is too much - not specifically the art - which is not just you, but everyone.

(Also, I actively watch basically every single thread in the art forum and non-gameplay character forums, or at least check in on them pretty regularly even if you don't see me posting.)

Of course, you can ignore over a dozen pieces Todd already did, many in homage to SG.
If the artist wants t speak and we want to reply, leave him be! it might give him ideas or explain why he wouldn't draw a certain character
Of course I wasn't ignoring the previous pictures. I specifically mentioned this page we're on now.
The problem is that everytime anyone just speaks and replies in here it bumps the thread, giving it a false appearance of activity.

That's not to say Todda is not very active. This thread has a ton of art in it. I know you want to talk to artists about stuff, and artists want to talk, and that is fine, but this thread in particular leans far heavier on image macros and general conversation than it does on art.

In this case I kinda wanted to address not just you, so a PM wouldn't have worked. I wasn't actually talking about the non-SG art you've posted - I already talked to you about that as you said and did trust that you understood the new rulings, so my apologies, I should have been more clear what I was addressing above.

I was trying to say that the general conversation in this thread is too much - not specifically the art - which is not just you, but everyone.

(Also, I actively watch basically every single thread in the art forum and non-gameplay character forums, or at least check in on them pretty regularly even if you don't see me posting.)

Of course I wasn't ignoring the previous pictures. I specifically mentioned this page we're on now.
The problem is that everytime anyone just speaks and replies in here it bumps the thread, giving it a false appearance of activity.

That's not to say Todda is not very active. This thread has a ton of art in it. I know you want to talk to artists about stuff, and artists want to talk, and that is fine, but this thread in particular leans far heavier on image macros and general conversation than it does on art.

Well in that case, I agree and I disagree. I disagree on the fact that a PM would have worked because I would have STATED EVERYTHING you had to say and bring it to people's attention who follow this thread or watch it. So the thread gets bumped, I can't help it if people want to talk to each other or me. Before I was just going to post what I did and then I changed that and if anyone had art or sketches THEY wanted to share, they could have felt free to post it by just spoiling it. My thread has been open to anyone and everyone. I don't mind seeing what other people have under their belt. But since you told me I can only post Skullgirls only art on this site, then I have one more image to share before I say my goodbyes to this place. But you're right, I can't post image macros but there is a thread for gifs and funny images on this site.

tumblr_mer500SHC51rtxr8r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.