• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox XBL Matchmaking Thread

XBL is still on SDE I believe so yeah people are playing on Steam or PSN which is the up-to-date versions.

Yep, it is, but I can't be the only one here that doesn't have it on PC or PS3.
Anyways, if anyone wants to bite I'll be here for about an hour and a half.

Pretty sure xbl was empty for months. You can wait around, but I would advise waiting until encore hits. You should be able to find matches then.

Yep, it is, but I can't be the only one here that doesn't have it on PC or PS3.
Anyways, if anyone wants to bite I'll be here for about an hour and a half.

yo add this shit in my sig.

ill play games with you sometime. i dont care what version. (though i cant do it tonight) :(

For what it's worth, I'll jump in on the XBLA version when Encore hits. I was one of the people still playing the XBLA version online up to the month that the Indiegogo was announced (and some time past that), so I'll be happy to see people playing it again.

Reactions: Phish Food o3o
My body...
is ready.

People still play on xbl? =/

Hey guys do you know what it means when it says please download the latest content update?
Btw i can't find where to get the update.

People still play on xbl? =/

hush you.

anyone who hasnt already make sure you add the GT in my sig. its there so people can always find people to play games with and not clutter your own friend list with a whole bunch of new people.

bear in mind i will be doing some "spring cleaning" and removing those who no longer play.

Last edited:
Added aBOBSKULLGIRLSa.
It's finally here!
finally I can take down the altar I prayed at for the patch!

Reactions: dekillsage
okay lets see some activity here!

Well apparently, my internet's not good enough for Xbox. RIP Broseidon's Xbox career. The curse lives on!

Just came here to say I'm very happy for you all!

Reactions: Icky
Just came here to say I'm very happy for you all!
YOU PIECE OF CRAP! RUBBING IN MY INABILITY TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES?!?

Reactions: Icky
Just finished playing online (saw some familiar names in there), but I'll probably get back on later today. Man, even though I still prefer the PC version, it really feels nice coming back to the Xbox version.

so i played a bunch of games earlier, does anybody else feel like the netcode has gotten worse?

some of the people i usually had no probs with i experienced a fair few lag spikes.

Mine Xboxlive just refreshed. THANKS BASED XBOX GODS.

Reactions: Evilweevle
Mine Xboxlive just refreshed. THANKS BASED XBOX GODS.

we gotta play some games roombro.

Aight, I'm home, and it's all loaded. Time to get my console game going and my live connected!

I've been quickmatching for a while, so, If I've wrecked anyone, or vice versa (though it hasn't happened much, winning a surprising bit for being new to Squigly), hi!

anyone want games?

Just because xbox renewed though doesn't mean it'll accept the internet I'm giving it. Still can't play wa wa.

Gamertag is JustinAkatsuki but my friends list is full and can't really afford to make any room, message me on XBL and I'll get back to you soon.

Gamertag is JustinAkatsuki but my friends list is full and can't really afford to make any room, message me on XBL and I'll get back to you soon.

add the GT in my sig and then you only need one space instead of a bunch of them.

Alright, bought the XBLA version of the game, so you can add me and whenever I'm on, you can go kick my ass, I'm still learning to play with controllers.

has any one else felt the connections on XBLA feel spotty as of late?

has any one else felt the connections on XBLA feel spotty as of late?

yea i feel as though the netcode is not as stable as it used to be.

Anyone else think online training mode is brilliant?

And now for something completely different, I'm pretty much up for a fight anytime I'm on, so invites are welcome! Attempting to learn Big Band is very fun, regardless of foreign air juggles.

Anyone else think online training mode is brilliant?

And now for something completely different, I'm pretty much up for a fight anytime I'm on, so invites are welcome! Attempting to learn Big Band is very fun, regardless of foreign air juggles.
isnt online training mode Lobby only though?

isnt online training mode Lobby only though?
Well you do have to activate it within 7-9 seconds of starting the match in a lobby, but yes, it's not a separate mode.

Now that the Encore patch is out I can get back to playing semi-regularly...

I'm doing some training mode right now if anyone wants to hit me up for some games (really rusty though since I've been playing only BlazBlue for the past month or so).

(I also have this on PS3, but I'm not on PS3 often and the only when I'm playing BlazBlue.)

id be up for games later tonight as i need to try and pull an all nighter. cant give any gurantees as to the standard of my play though.

I probably won't be up for too long though; I gotta get up early to go to a monthly tournament

in any case I'm waiting for a match right now

there are so many people playing BB and Squigly its crazy