• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox XBL Matchmaking Thread

Anyone up for matches on XBL?

ok @Mike_Z ive recorded a very bad quality video, but you can still make out where things go wrong, right about the 5 second mark.
Ya that's the thing, are you SURE you have the latest TU? Gah.
Also let's stop hijacking this thread. :^)

anyone available for games fri? i need someone to put me through the grinder as like a wakeup slap in the face. i feel like ive been getting sloppy cause theres v few people who are keeping up atm.

anyone about for games?

I'd be down. Just let me know the time.

hey id be down for games in a few hours from now. add the skullgirls tag in my sig so i can see when youre on.

anybody on in a few hours?

Hi I'm new here, I used to play Fortune & Valentine as a two man team, but I dropped the game for a year or so and now I have to completely relearn both of them, especially Ms. Fortune with all the changes. I picked up Big Band and I'm pretty decent with him, I also was interested in Painwheel, unfortunately I can't find guides for Ms. Fortune or Painwheel that are current...

Either way I'd like to have some more people to play against, East Coast. It might take me a while to get up to snuff with my old characters again, but I can put up a good fight with Big Band

Hi I'm new here, I used to play Fortune & Valentine as a two man team, but I dropped the game for a year or so and now I have to completely relearn both of them, especially Ms. Fortune with all the changes. I picked up Big Band and I'm pretty decent with him, I also was interested in Painwheel, unfortunately I can't find guides for Ms. Fortune or Painwheel that are current...

Either way I'd like to have some more people to play against, East Coast. It might take me a while to get up to snuff with my old characters again, but I can put up a good fight with Big Band
I wouldn't mind helping you relearning the game and such. Also here's a Fortune guide for ya:

I wouldn't mind helping you relearning the game and such. Also here's a Fortune guide for ya:

I would definitely appreciate that, I'm actually home from work and online now

Anyone up for some matches in a couple hours today. Im fairly new to the game but I am kinda decent

Last edited:
Anyone up for some matches in a couple hours today. Im fairly new to the game but I am kinda decent

add the gamertag i have in my sig (dont add my personal one) if you are looking for sparring partners. ive been collecting people who play skullgirls so theres usually at least a handful of people you can message for games. vaying skill levels

add the gamertag i have in my sig (dont add my personal one) if you are looking for sparring partners. ive been collecting people who play skullgirls so theres usually at least a handful of people you can message for games. vaying skill levels
Thanks dude. My GT is my forum name (scorpion12590).

My gt is the same as on here im looking for new people to fight

hey thanks for looking at this post ladies or gentlemen please if you're a newb or skilled player in this games feel free to add my account i would really appreciate your support. P.S reminder i only play skullgirls on xbox not ps3 or PC sorry

Is there anybody online? Saddens me so much, this game is amazing.
Send me an invite or friend request. I want to train with the "new" characters

Is there anybody online? Saddens me so much, this game is amazing.
Send me an invite or friend request. I want to train with the "new" characters

hey add the gamertag in my sig (not my personal one sorry) ive been collecting XB players and compiling them into a single gamertag, this way you can just send randoms match requests. theres players of all skill levels there so you may have to experiment a bit till you find people you like to play.

there are people who play, you just gotta try a little harder is all.

New sg player looking for players to play with (tired of playing arcade mode all the time) I'm usually on most of the time, so add me if u tryna run some matches. XBL: Tayoda OG

Not sure if anyone still plays on xbl, but if you do, send me a friend request gt:ThickSolution
I enjoyed the few matches I played, and like to think Im a decent player

You'll definitely see me on more for sure now that Eliza's almost at the finish line!
The curse is almost gone (until the next character)!

anyone on right now? do people still play this online?

I have a room up right now

anyone on right now? do people still play this online?

I have a room up right now

i still play pretty regular. id be up for games when you are on

still have a room up right now

damn i just missed you

I know this is mainly for skullgirls...but if any of you guys have street fighter ultra we can play that as well.

Can we revive this thread with some matches?

I'm online daily so hit me up if anyone wants sets

Hey whoever is up for some matchmaking hit me up on xbox, GT:Lost Dusk I'm always online

Reactions: Chuck N. Plazma
No one online today guys? C'mon it's only been 1 day since Beo ;-;
Haven't played in a few months, but I'm down to get bodied by Elizas that I don't understand because I've never fought her.

Sometimes I hop online. I already finished several books while waiting for opponents.

I bought this game and I'm dismayed that online is dead. So my handle is Omega13 the End. Please fight me.

damn this game is really freaking hard to get matches on now.

I bought this game and I'm dismayed that online is dead. So my handle is Omega13 the End. Please fight me.
add meeeee

If you need a punching bag you need to practice your combos and resets on send me an invite.

Gamertag is under my username.

Just make sure to send a message first.

Last edited:
Hey I'm kinda new to sg and I need someone and I need someone to help me not suck, my gamertag is TheNomNommBot so just send me a message before you send the friend request.

I'm looking for someone to play against in SG, and possibly become friends with on XBL.

GT: KATAOMOI ERIS

If my English is kind of screwy at times please forgive me.

Reactions: Chuck N. Plazma