• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Yu-Wan's Diner, AKA The Skullheart Lounge/Off-Topic Thread

This thread should be more alive. Can we do that?

I don't know what this thread is, but I'll post anyway.

Last edited:
I don't want to tell you how long it took me to realize 'Phoenix Down' meant the feather of a Phoenix...

You're not alone, Dude: I just thought it was a clever play on words for a phoenix dying, then rising. Then I thought: "Wait, is it a kind of pseudo spell or what?" That's when I realized. It really hit me when they showed up as actual feathers floating around in FF Dissidia.

How has everyone been lately? I had a job interview the other day that went pretty well so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get the job.
Hey, aren't you an artist? Artists aren't supposed to have real jobs. They're supposed to do favors for everyone, and look for exposure! Who needs money when you have EXPOSURE!?

Actually, I hope you get the job!

Hey, aren't you an artist? Artists aren't supposed to have real jobs. They're supposed to do favors for everyone, and look for exposure! Who needs money when you have EXPOSURE!?

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that...

Thanks for the well wishes, though!

Went from no jobs to 3 part time jobs in 5 months.

Now to get to 1 full time good paying job to live off of.

One of my Skype friends sent me X-Blades on Steam.

I am currently resisting the temptation to play it.

Surprised there's no Steam Holiday Sale 2013 Thread here.

I even grabbed a few things.

I got one of those RC helicopters for christmas. You know, one of things they sell at mall kiosks where you avoid making eye contact with the guy doing it? Didn't ask for it, but.... IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!

Reactions: KaboomKid and Mr. X
I got pants! A decent pair of pants!

So this is just a random chat topic? Coolz.
Naw. This is where we discuss specific topics pertaining to Painwheel.

/just kidding. go nuts

sooo...we dun have a desktop thread here?..i thought we hadda desktop thread.

funny how the "no picdump thread" rule annihilated every single OT thread I used to participate too.
Now I got to search the internet myself to find memes. I'm scared, my body isn't ready for that.

I think a desktop thread to have a discussion of what you do to your desktop or labtop would be cool, it does generate discussion about, say, which processor might be the best or what screen you should buy.

Strawberry kiwi master race failing to report in but making a scene anyway

No?
"Desktop Thread" is "Hi post a screenshot of your desktop background". Like, "Here is my wallpaper and the five folders I have on my desktop".
It's not for talk about an actual computer. A thread like that would be perfectly valid/fine, with discussion on which GPUs and CPUs and whatever are good.
"Desktop Thread" on the other hand are 99% people posting a screenshot, followed by never being seen again ("Pure Picdumps with no discussion").

Reactions: WrestlerGuile
Pfft, that's nothing. You haven't lived until you tried Home-grown Grapefruit. Literally, tastes like heaven.
Home-grown I guess, but store bought grapefruit needs sugar.

Home-grown I guess, but store bought grapefruit needs sugar.
Home-Grown and Store-bought can both take sugar, it's just Home-grown tastes better with it. I don't think I ever tried store bought, though. So what do I know, I guess?

leaf juice is better then coffee confirmed

I don't understand, how can text documents be perverted?!
index.php
I guess that must mean I have the weirdest fetish...

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I don't understand, how can text documents be perverted?!
I guess that must mean I have the weirdest fetish...

Oh, don't even get me started on the download process. I mean, that has to be the most seductive part if the game!

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja