• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

Mmh. Well the only two Levi hosts we know are Squig and her father, which at the death should be something like 50? I theorized. I'm terrible with dates
I would like to point out its strongly implied that the incident with Eliza/Sekhemt, Samson and Leviathan happened in the skullgirls equivalent of the Ancient Roman/Egyptian/Greece era. Roberto and Squigly look like they're from late 19th century

Leviathin and Samson's rivalry is between each other, as Parasites. Sure Eliza is familiar with the two of them, but I figured Sekhmet would be the one giving the trash talk.
If it weren't for Eliza talking like a normal person while Sekhmet shouts nihilistic gibberish I'd be certain they were the same person. It doesn't help that they haven't ever spoken to EACH OTHER yet, like Sam/Fil and Lev/Squig do during combat, but it seems unlikely that they won't talk to one another in Eliza's story mode.

But perhaps Eliza is meant to represent the apex of the Parasite/host relationship. The team liked topint out how Samson and Filia aren't completely in sync and he pushes and pulls her around, whilst Squigly and Lev have a nice dynamic and work together like a pair of dance partners.

One last lore musing: Leviathin was present when Eliza & Sekhmet fought Samson & Delilah, but who was his host at the time?

If I'm not mistaken, at the end of each of those quotes it transitions into Sekhmet. Plus with Eliza think of her and Sekhmet as one being with two voices instead of like Venom who talks as two people acting as one. Leviathan's host would have most likely been a relative of Squigly 's family during that era

Just mildly related to the topic but still noteworthy:
Oh the anticipation!
NUyttbn.gif

One thing that I liked is that it was theorized before that Eliza would be interested in Fortune, because of her being a cat with a huge supply of blood.

We all guessed right. She sounds like a total perv for Nadia.

Seems like our burglar has 3 stalkers now.

Now I am imagining Bela, Val and Eliza fighting for pieces of Fortune.

Inb4 Balder EVO 2015 Champ with Solo Eliza
Clearly, you have no idea how abysmally bad I am at this game. :/
693.gif

This would work well in place of "Waiting For Opponent" when playing online actually
Now for the music:
And add a moving line of small dancing Peacocks to the bottom of the screen:
610.gif

Silliness aside, I take it the new artwork will also be implemented in the character select screen and Blockbuster reel? If so, that was a VERY elaborate placeholder.
Also seems Eliza got one or two new palettes? YT doesn't yield any results...but it constantly tells me to go look at Minaj's derrière.

Silliness aside, I take it the new artwork will also be implemented in the character select screen and Blockbuster reel? If so, that was a VERY elaborate placeholder.
Also seems Eliza got one or two new palettes? YT doesn't yield any results...but it constantly tells me to go look at Minaj's derrière.
Don't worry I got your back. Just waiting for the uploading to be done. :)

As sexy as the new loading screen art is, I gotta say I'm gonna miss Mike's masterpiece of a placeholder...

Anyone know what the latter of the two new palettes is a reference to? Its been gnawing at me for like an hour now, like I know I SHOULD know this, but I cant figure it out lol

Edit: Also I have to say, I'm surprised Bath of Tefnut still has a blank white screen at stage select, granted, doing something like that is small peanuts in comparison to finishing the character, but I can't imagine it takes more than 5 minutes to make a proper picture for the stage, I mean they're basically just screen caps right?

Then again, considering how long it takes me to do ANYTHING productive, I should probably shut up... something, something, pots and kettles.

Much obliged, SkullMan. orz

And once again courtesy of Shamash-Phi, over at the Palettes of Skullgirls topic:
mFfDTCz.jpg

Left: 21 - Red (Transistor)
Right: 20 - original palette by IGG contributor c_wraith (according to Luweewu, in the Palettes topic)

Just one more left. I'm not getting my Dai Goten Maou, am I?( ´,_ゝ`)
When she gets the last one and the palette chart is complete, I'll add it to the first post as well as links to the referenced characters.
(Fudge it! Might as well start working on it...)

EDIT: post #1 updated. Still trying to figure #4, #13 and #20.
Side note, there's a Wikia for everything these days. Dang!

Last edited:
I have no idea what the heck 20 is but I'll just use it forever and pretend it's a panda color and continue to be trash.

One thing that I liked is that it was theorized before that Eliza would be interested in Fortune, because of her being a cat with a huge supply of blood.

;_;

Fortune's body parts confirmed for equivalent to the Dragon Balls.
:PUN:

Back