• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

Same here, it'll be awesome seeing the current work, but I always love how Lab Zero presents their stuff. Who knows if this'll have a wrestling motif with a Jerry the King Lawler expy narrating about Beowulf's adventures! Might be far-fetched, but it would be hilarious.

edit: Oops, I didn't realize I was replying in the Eliza thread. Either way, I'm hyped for her trailer. I'm expecting jazzy and sultry start and then a sudden bit of horror and eeriness. Halloween is right around the corner afterall.

Last edited:
The big day is here. Eliza will be arriving on various platforms over the next couple of days.
In order to keep her story mode a surprise for those unable to play her immediately, there will be strict containment of spoilers across the forum.

All story mode discussion post Eliza release is to happen in this new thread: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/spoilers-eliza-story-mode-discussion.5722/

Once she's active on all consoles you can come back in here to discuss her story mode. You can still use this thread to talk about general Eliza stuff, but all spoilers need to go in that other one.

EDIT: Also, as I mentioned before, this thread will be moving into Lore so that the gameplay forum can remain dedicated to gameplay.

Last edited:
FE309460B000927860E1E25C418860E077BEA27C

MAN ELIZA IS A BITCH I LOVE IT!

Courtesy of the Wikia:
ElizaActionShotRip.jpg

EDIT NOTE: the art assets from Eliza's Story Mode are being gradually added to the Wikia. Plund-errrrrr! I mean, consult! Yes. Consult it at your own risk.
Will eventually add them to our archive.

Last edited:
Cheeky double post for a couple of heads-ups for the art fans.

1 - As already mentioned in the Story topic, Spriters' Resource has a complete file dump of the art assets from Eliza's story mode.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/skullgirls/

2 - A very recent IGG update post at Lab Zero's site shares more previously unseen Eliza concept art.
By Ryan Miller
eliza-concept-05-ryan-miller.png

By Junkpuyo
eliza-concept-06-chris-ko.jpg

eliza-concept-07-chris-ko.jpg

By Audrey Kare
eliza-concept-11.png

By Pyroxene
eliza-concept-16.png

By Personasama
eliza-concept-12.jpg

By Alex Ahad (There's that blasted hippo we all kept wondering about!)
eliza-concept-15-alex.jpg

eliza-concept-03-alex.png

eliza-concept-10-alex.png

While I'm at it - it's been quite a while since Eliza's story mode has been released so I wonder if it's already "appropriate" to list all of its lore tidbits. Just a idle thought.

Really wish there was more Sekhmet stuff to be honest, I tend to forget her.
I mean in terms of gameplay, she's fine, but I'd just like to see her do more stuff she's got a cool design but you rarely get to see it not hunched up. That's why I like when Eliza get's back up at Sekhmet stands in her normal pose ad then the blood goes on it... man that's cool.