• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

I like you Ms. Fortune.

:C I don't want to see you die twice. (gee thanks Bella) you only got 9 lives.
Meh, then she should be COMPLETELY fine.
Trust me.
I don't lie.

Yeah, but I still don't think she'd kill her.
Why not? If she can rip the life gem out of her, Ms Fortune is a wanted feral criminal and therefore it wouldn't raise suspicions plus with the power of the life gem, not even Lorenzo's threats of p much siccing the entire Canopy Kingdom on her ass would be valid anymore because she would literally be a powerful, immortal warrior.

Ms. Fortune digested the Life Gem and it was absorbed into her system, so all Eliza would need to do is kill her and absorb her cells into her own system to become super powerful. It's a similar situation to Kars and the Stone of Aja. There's really no reason why Eliza wouldn't kill Fortune.

Ms. Fortune digested the Life Gem and it was absorbed into her system, so all Eliza would need to do is kill her and absorb her cells into her own system to become super powerful. It's a similar situation to Kars and the Stone of Aja. There's really no reason why Eliza wouldn't kill Fortune.

Either that or keeping her alive as a renewable source of food with a collar because, you know, sadism.

Either that or keeping her alive as a renewable source of food with a collar because, you know, sadism.
I think Eliza is less of a sadist then she is smart because it's just easier to eat Fortune now and have the benefit of it all then keeping a blood bank that can escape and well aware of what she is.

Why not? If she can rip the life gem out of her, Ms Fortune is a wanted feral criminal and therefore it wouldn't raise suspicions plus with the power of the life gem, not even Lorenzo's threats of p much siccing the entire Canopy Kingdom on her ass would be valid anymore because she would literally be a powerful, immortal warrior.

But how? I still don't get how Cerebella did it. If the gem was supposedly digested, it wouldn't be able to be separated from her. Or at least, it shouldn't be able to. And it certainly shouldn't be in its normal form. (Side note: How did Fortune manage to "accidentally" eat that thing? It's huge!)

Cerebella squashed Ms. Forutune into a new Life Gem, duh. See, Ms. Fortune is the gem. You've never seen its original form so it probably looked very different before she initially swallowed it. Also eating it wasn't an accident.

Last edited:
I think Eliza is less of a sadist then she is smart because it's just easier to eat Fortune now and have the benefit of it all then keeping a blood bank that can escape and well aware of what she is.
Nothing a custom iron maiden can't fix. Just throwing that out... :3
Point is, I'm gonna side with it the "not kill" crowd. Unless it's a real threat, it's much more enticing to just plant heel on the enemy's throat, figuratively or literally. Victory is sweeter when we have a crowd to parade it to.

I heard Alex express interest in a Ragyou Kiryuin palette but that could be a case of Chinese Whispers.
They'd probably have to up the number of palettes or have it replace another one. There's room for only one more and if memory serves me, I recall Cellsai mentioning a Eliza palette was part of his contributor rewards and said he was interested in cooking up a original one. Unless his custom palette has already been added but it doesn't seem like it (I know #20 is a IGG contributor one as well).
We'll see. Que sera, sera...

Point is, I'm gonna side with it the "not kill" crowd. Unless it's a real threat, it's much more enticing to just plant heel on the enemy's throat, figuratively or literally. Victory is sweeter when we have a crowd to parade it to.

Oh, I loved this.

And more so it fits Eliza's character because she certainly has a thing for dominance.

The iron maiden could be customized to be an iron sarcophagus.

Last edited:

Looks like we'll see once her story mode is out, I'll be taking my crown as #1 Eliza fan if I'm right. :y

If Eliza kills Fortune that'd be sooooo uncool man
I mean I can see why she would do it she'd be freaking unstoppable

But still
No petting, Eliza
No means no

Edit: Just remembered it wouldn't be canon anyway
Feel a little better now

Just a tad

man i like a lot of these palettes but i hope some of them get swapped out because there are way too many with black and red. I would like a little more variety for the colors especially with the blood.

I know! i mean have you seen palette numbers 17 and 18?! Haha! At first i thought they were the same!

is psn getting lobbies with skullgirls? I'm not sure where to ask but i heard it was coming out with the eliza build

is psn getting lobbies with skullgirls? I'm not sure where to ask but i heard it was coming out with the eliza build
just two more weeks...just two more weeks
test-pattern.jpg

LOBBIES AND THE ELIZA PATCH
According to the information compiled in Flotilla's FAQ:
The Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita versions of Skullgirls Encore will have lobbies on launch in late 2014. While the 360/PS3 versions are unspoken for, it would seem likely that they too will have lobbies around the same time frame.

Lobbies were indeed planned to be released on consoles along with the Eliza patch but had to be delayed because of circumstances (I don't know the exact reasons or if they have been disclosed). Maybe they will come with the Beowulf patch, the Robo-Fortune patch or if necessary, a final patch encompassing lobbies, galleries and voice packs.

What I am wondering is if there's a chance lobbies may be added in its own patch (i.e. not coming "alongside" a DLC character)? I'm not sure if this has already been asked or answered. Need to look around...

(also, am I the only one that wants more brown skin palettes for Eliza? -.O)
Yeah, I'm also a bit disappointed that she gets "whitewashed" in most palettes. (I use that word VERY reluctantly as it tends to be used a particular sect of morons that make "being offended" their raison d'être.)
Important to note that this isn't a tumblr whine™. I just find Eliza's skin tone to be one of her finest features and it's a pity to see it featured in very few of her alternate palettes. Ah well! Que sera, sera...

LOBBIES AND THE ELIZA PATCH
According to the information compiled in Flotilla's FAQ:

Lobbies were indeed planned to be released on consoles along with the Eliza patch but had to be delayed because of circumstances

Yeah, I'm also a bit disappointed that she gets "whitewashed" in most palettes. (I use that word VERY reluctantly as it tends to be used a particular sect of morons that make "being offended" their raison d'être.)
Important to note that this isn't a tumblr whine™. I just find Eliza's skin tone to be one of her finest features and it's a pity to see it featured in very few of her alternate palettes. Ah well! Que sera, sera...

Awwwww, I thought it was written in stone that we were gonna get 'em with Eliza. Well, as long as we're getting them. I am well aware now that with Skullgirls, good things come to those who wait.

I understand a good deal of her pale skinned palettes she is referencing a character, Dio, Eliza from Tekken, I-no, Velvet etc but there are brown skinned chars she can reference too. Lots of people did a Venom palette for Eliza and a Elena palette. Looked really cool. But whateeeeeeeeever.....

I agree with you about the brown skin. I felt the same way about a couple of Cerebella skins, and Big Band for that matter.
Either way, my fave two Eliza palettes are 12(even though it's tacky) and 15 (because it is awesome). Although, out of the pale ones 3 is pretty cool... them yellow eyes.
Eliza_pallets.png

White washing?

I don't think so. The only palletes that were really white for me were 3,11,14 and 17.

5 is like an albino or supernatural white. There are african albinos so it is not a racial thing.

1,2,4,9,10,12,15 are not white. They feel more like middle east, mixed race or latin america where the skin colors don't pend much to either way.

8,13,18 seems east asia to me.

6,7,16 are supernatural.

White washing?
...yeah, I admit the term isn't the best. -_-"
The idea is more about a majority of her alternate palettes giving her paler skin tones and not a Caucasiapalooza 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I won't argue what ethnicities some alternate palettes might portray because references. :3

As for favorites, I'd say 12, 15 and 18. Default still the best...

Back