• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Apr 24, 2015] Northwest Majors 2015 (Des Moines, WA)

So I'm getting there Thursday afternoon at like 2 PM. So I'll need things to do on Thursday or Friday. If anyone wants to hang out/play games/watch both Emperor's New Groove movies/get food/converse about life/talk about headless Fortune/drop the hottest mixtape of 2015 holla at yo boy. I didn't realize that there was basically nothing going on until Saturday (oh well, more time to hang out with you people!)

I imagine they'll be a station set up for casuals SOMEWHERE?
Gameclucks is having casuals on Thurs. night. Apparently there are a lot of USF4 players, but they still have "air dasher" setups. I was able to get in a lot of Xrd matches last Fri. against some really strong players.

i'm coming up friday after work. kinda late. bringing my asus and lgp if you wanna record

Reactions: Hilary
Btw if I'm not out playing MKX hit me up and lets play some skullgirls. I never get to play as much as I would like at majors and would like to get in like 1000 matches throughout the weekend looool

Btw if I'm not out playing MKX hit me up and lets play some skullgirls. I never get to play as much as I would like at majors and would like to get in like 1000 matches throughout the weekend looool

FTDeath <3

Who are the daring few who will be using beowulf in tournament so shortly after his console release? lol

Winners:
Sage
MMDS
Domo
Negus

Losers:
Skar
Fullbleed
Yaya
Dolfinh

Gonna be a hype top 8 regardlessssss with these 8 or potential sleepers involved. Stooooooooked.

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Winners:
Sage
MMDS
Domo
Negus

Losers:
Skar
Fullbleed
Yaya
Dolfinh

Gonna be a hype top 8 regardlessssss with these 8 or potential sleepers involved. Stooooooooked.
Agreed with all of this actually. Based on the bracket I don't really see another way for things to realistically go, unless one of these unfamiliar names is secretly godlike, or if someone chokes (Yaya).

Reactions: Era and keninblack
Is MMDS on the bracket? Which one is him? (assumed he'd be under "MMDS" or something with "Dan")

Is MMDS on the bracket? Which one is him? (assumed he'd be under "MMDS" or something with "Dan")
The one trying to capture dekillsage so he can regain his honor and reverse his banishment from salty

I secretly just bought my plane ticket and will be there with you guys tomorrow morning! I'm so excited! I can't wait to kill Yaya!
Wow, so excited. See you there!

i miss you peanuts ;-;

Bruh Peanuts going has my top 8 alllll fucked up now.

O N S I T E R S

Reactions: WarpedEcho
I can't believe that McPeanuts was all 8 of the top 8 players. That's wild
maybe he can finally use that pot money to get a pair of glasses

wait if mcpeanuts is going i have a chance, he can't zone irl

Agreed with all of this actually. Based on the bracket I don't really see another way for things to realistically go, unless one of these unfamiliar names is secretly godlike, or if someone chokes (Yaya).

ya u rite ;_;

shoutouts to pools and top 8 getting streamed

CDQIiJ6XIAAZP9L.jpg:large

CDQMAREWAAAehZR.jpg:large

we made it yall T______T;

It's raining here. I guess that's kind of common huh

I'll be heading up soon <3
Can't wait to get there and play games with you all and also talk about how Ileum would've been a much better choice for a dlc character than Beowulf and have the majority of you dislike me for liking her so much ttyl~

Reactions: MysteriousJ
You guys are all underestimating Ryden Onkars magical ability to get people to forget how to play. I'm saying he makes winners t8, then loses 2 straight

Reactions: Zephyrel
You clearly haven't looked at the bracket at all but okay.

You clearly haven't looked at the bracket at all but okay.
TBF If you had just looked at the brackets for Frosty Faustings you wouldn't have put Ryden Onkars in top 8, but he managed to get 4th in that tournament, so who knows. I'm not putting any money on him or anything but just saying it has happened.

Confirmed: Ken doesn't believe in magic.

Not at a tournament this stacked bruh bruh ;__;

Not at a tournament this stacked bruh bruh ;__;
I mean the players he has to beat to make top 8 winners are Dolfin and Domo, I don't see that happening but I don't think it's like impossible or anything.