• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Apr 24, 2015] Northwest Majors 2015 (Des Moines, WA)

I mean the players he has to beat to make top 8 winners are Dolfin and Domo, I don't see that happening but I don't think it's like impossible or anything.

If he beats Domo i'll smooch 8 doorknobs at CB.

Reactions: erkicman
There's gonna be a string of people in pools with a WTF look on their face as Ryden Onkars says "GGs...bye!"

And then he'll be in top 8 and everyone on stream will be like "How did this happen?"

tournament results discussion got me like zzzzzzz

casuals and food and cuties and hugs and dekillschool and meeting everyone got me like <3 <3 <3

Reactions: keninblack
My boys are nice, we just ain't got room for everybody in top 8, even tho the real accomplishment would be top 3.

Haven't played since last salty cupcakes. Hopefully I can shake rust off quick. Don't expect me to do well at this tourney. Been pretty out of the scene plus only been playing robo the past couple salty. But I'm here now. When is the tourney? I could check but only have a cell phone and Internet is so slow

tourney is at 2. i'm here too, don't know if anyone else is

Ok I'll over to the venue. Hopefully there are setups to practice on

So I've been hearing whispers on Twitter that Skullgirls is the second biggest game at NWM. Can someone at the event confirm?

Just got home and I didn't think pools would be over yet, but none of the streams are all GG, smash, USFIV, and tekken. Anyone got an update or bracket?

edit: never mind, got it

Last edited:
So I've been hearing whispers on Twitter that Skullgirls is the second biggest game at NWM. Can someone at the event confirm?

People were mistaking it for Combo Breaker, where it does currently have the second highest entrants.

Reactions: erkicman
Yay skullgirls is live. Now i can procrastinate even more. GG Finals

28 entries. Pretty good. Skarmand is nuts

Reactions: Hilary
Sage beat me 10-1 for $100. Dude is a beast with bella. Didnt expect bella for so many comebacks. Recordered via sages cellphone and mountain dew to keep it steady

K5CPJr3.jpg

The most Skullgirls community image that will ever exist.

Video of the MM?

wish i woulda known, i had recording stuff with me.
ggs to everyone i played in bracket and out. i am craving more of this offline play and really feel the itch to rise above online warrior status. (if anyone wants to play tonight at the hotel hit me up?)

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Hey guys what's going on over there? Is setup taking longer than expected?

"I've had a lot of sex with him [domo]" - Goose, 2015

"I love it when Skarmand wiggles and jiggles" - Goose, 2015

"I was too busy riding Sage's dick" -Hilary, 2015

stream was 2lewd5me