• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

diario de dMags

Sounds good. I do feel like putting Big Band on point is the way to go, for the reasons you listed. Painwheel raw tag is better than a lot of people realize, comes out faster than you'd think. Not sure what Painwheel assist would be best for Big Band, but I feel like the things he needs most from an assist are either things that make his mixup off sliding knockdown better, or things that help his neutral. c.MP will work for the former and Pinion Dash will work for the latter. Also it sounds weird but c.LK could be worth investigating as an assist, might give you some tricky mixup options.

Super Sonic Jazz DHC Hatred Install is a bit hard to combo off when it hits. There's a few things I figured out when I was trying to play Peacock/Big Band/Painwheel that I can show you at the GU monthly after the tournament. The short version right now though is that ideally the Super Sonic Jazz throws them into the corner and then it's easy to combo off. If not, then you want to DHC after only 3 hits of Super Sonic Jazz, which costs you some damage but otherwise you can't really combo off it.

So far I've only tried DHCing into Death Crawl from SSJ on hit, have not tried Hatred Install yet. Like you said, I also found it's best to do it after 3 hits otherwise you risk whiffing. The idea of DHCing into Hatred Install is only on block.

Depending on what time the monthly ends, I'm definitely down to go over some stuff. I can't stay too long though since I have a graduation party to get to in the afternoon...stupid outdoors

I think Hatred Install is the better DHC both on hit and block. If you can combo off the Hatred Install, then you can go for tricky resets and kill them. Off Death Crawl all you can really do is try to chase their tech.

I didn't even know you could DHC into Hatred Install on hit and convert off of it, but I'm definitely going to fool around with that tonight. Very good to know, thanks for the info!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
3-4 hits of SSJ > Hatred Install can be converted anywhere with normal install combos.

I wanna say you can convert a full SSJ with the right Install > H-Buer timing if BB's back is against the corner.

if you're in the corner on defense and mash BE > SSJ or raw SSJ, it's kind of win/win because you can mash out and still safety off with Install (and because of SSJ's travel, be somewhat out of the corner) or get the hit and take 10k or more off of them depending on ratios.

I definitely need to put a lot more practice into converting off of a SSJ > Install on hit, in the corner I can do it but mid-screen is definitely harder, especially if the character isn't grounded. This is really big for me though, being able to DHC into Hatred Install gives me much more confidence on my team.

Unfortunately this is going to be a long one, but some more fun stuff I wanna jot down in my diaarrryyyy.

I played in the GU monthly this past week, was tons of fun and even though I got smacked pretty hard, I still felt like I made a few good reads and enough good things happened for me to feel positive about it and to be able to take a few things away from it:

First and foremost, Gregor sucks :-)

-- Combos: So I was messing up my Big Band combos and I was messing up my Painwheel combos...woot...

- As for BB, it was mostly once I launched the opponent and got them in the air, I'm still iffy on which combo I want to do since I have a tendency to drop the j.MP, j.HP, j.HK > tech that everybody does ( j.HK whiffs a lot so I need to work on the timing ). I've been substituting it for j.LP, j.MP, j.HK since I can hit that consistently, but even that I wasn't doing habitually. I just need some more in-game practice with him and I'm positive I'll get his combos burned into my brain.

-As for Painwheel, I really have no excuse here except for sloppy autopilot play without really thinking. I set off IPS consistently, really early in the combo too. I've spent a few nights this week in the dojo just practicing her ground combos, looking back at why I set off IPS and making sure I understand how to set it off, and more importantly how to avoid it. This is probably the biggest thing I'm working on right now and even in the past few days I feel like I've made really solid progress. More so in understanding what I'm doing, rather than just doing it because it works.

-- Defense: Getting better...but still difficult

- So the only thing defensively that I feel gives me tons of trouble is the heavy rushdown pressure with a solid assist....specifically talking about teams that have Val/Filia/Parasoul on point with Double's ass bomb on assist. Once I'm in the corner I feel pretty much helpless to the block string pressure. I don't think there really is a magic answer other than practice pushblocking and be patient. The windows where you can reversal or jump out are really tight, and making the wrong read will usually result in getting hit.

-- Assists: Getting better, just need to consciously think about it more

- Right now, I tend to use assists only as a reversal ( referencing BB's H. Rush punch ), or as a means to get in. Occasionally I'll just send out the assist because "hey, maybe this will work maybe" ( referencing whatever assist I decide to use for PW ) but this is stupid and usually ends bad.

- I gotta start practicing sending out my assist to make blockstrings safe and create some lockdown pressure. This is one of those things that I notice a split second too late.

-- A 3rd character: I'm definitely not ready for this, but just because I get impatient sometimes, I've been dabbling with a few other characters to eventually add to my team as an anchor, right now I'm looking at:

- Fukua
- Parasoul
- Eliza ( because she's brand flipping new, but honestly I'm not sure she really fits the grand scheme )

If anybody has actually read all of that, thank you and I apologize haha over the next week I'm going to read everything posted here so far and do a "roundup", so I can outline things I've discussed and never worked on, as well as things I have worked on and improved.

After reviewing all my shnizz and playing some longer sets over the past few weeks, I've noticed one area that doesn't seem to be improving too quickly for me:

Mobility - I'm not even really sure the best methods to practice this, but I have a really tough time efficiently moving my characters around. This can range anywhere from trying to just dash to get in, to dashing/jumping to avoid projectiles and other items. This has really been showing lately in my painwheel play, specifically doing any sort of fly cancel. I feel like I'm always holding the wrong direction on the stick and PW seems to be fly around so sloppily and out of control.

All in all, I feel like my typical playstyle just doesn't fit the skullgirls engine, I don't really "flow" well with the game. I'll try and download OBS and get that set up so I can upload some footage, there will be plenty of mistakes to point out, but I think I'd like some general comments regarding my overall style, not so much the specific "oh 'X' happened, you should have done 'Y'".

Step 1. Choose Parasoul
Step 2. Charge down, then up and HK
Step 3. Win
Step 4. ???
Step 5.
Kappa.gif

I'm so sorry

cMP is kind of the standard for PW assists.

You might try using M-Nail to safety off your point Big Band's brass.

cMP is kind of the standard for PW assists.

You might try using M-Nail to safety off your point Big Band's brass.

I've been using Light Pinion Dash as my go-to, since it helps me with my neutral game more than cr.mp does. I do like the idea of using M-nails for safety, but I'm still sort of at the point where I need to just pick an assist and commit to getting really good with it. Otherwise, it's just one more thing to confuse me :-/

Slowly but surely making progress, BnB's are coming more naturally, and I'm starting to understand a lot more of the SG meta-game.

2 goals this week:

- Set up OBS and get some footage to upload. Specifically, I'll try and pick out specific scenarios in matches that sort of left me confused as to what I should do.

- Practice PGBC xx Beat Extend. I have no problem doing PBGC into rush punches or SSJ, but I cannot get Beat Extend to come out in matches

@WarpedEcho - I appreciate the games yesterday. Even though I got beat pretty badly, it was good for me to practice against your pressure game.

- L Pinion Dash assist call beats Hornet Bomber assist call at round start ( not sure if it beats every version, but mind == blown )
- I need to start using L Beat Extend assist for certain matchups ( Val, Filia ) rather than exclusively using H Brass.

Some random questions ( I apologize that some of these can be found in Beginner Resources and general gameplay threads ) I'll record so I don't forget to ask them later, yes I am an information sponge and I want to know everything about everything, even if it serves no purpose, actual questions are bolded:

Different knockdowns? Here is my understanding of them all:

+ Red Bounce -> your OTG bounce, opponent cannot tech and you can hit them, once per combo
+ Blue Bounce -> Opponent can tech instantly, otherwise you can still hit them even if you've used OTG? I notice that some moves ( Big Band's c.HP for example ) cause a blue bounce regardless of OTG being used, does this just mean the opponent can tech instantly if they're paying attention?
+ Green bounce -> happens when an assist knocks you down, can be teched?
+ Sliding Knockdowns? -> Can't be teched? Resets Undizzy? I don't know much about this one

Pushblocks - Successful ( i.e. PB'd on last hit )

+ Opponent gets pushed away
+ You are safe from cross-ups
+ You can PBGC into any move -> can you PBGC into jumps/dashes?
+ Allows for Absolute Guard

Pushblocks - Unsuccessful ( e.g. PB'd 1st hit of multi-hit move )

+ Opponent does not get pushed away
+ Are you safe from cross-ups?
+ You cannot PGBC
+ Does it allow for Absolute Guard?

Pushblocks - Projectiles

+ Still pushes the point character away IIRC?

Different knockdowns? Here is my understanding of them all:

+ Red Bounce -> your OTG bounce, opponent cannot tech and you can hit them, once per combo
+ Blue Bounce -> Opponent can tech instantly, otherwise you can still hit them even if you've used OTG? I notice that some moves ( Big Band's c.HP for example ) cause a blue bounce regardless of OTG being used, does this just mean the opponent can tech instantly if they're paying attention?
+ Green bounce -> happens when an assist knocks you down, can be teched?
+ Sliding Knockdowns? -> Can't be teched? Resets Undizzy? I don't know much about this one
+ You can combo someone who doesn't tech off of a blue bounce. Parasoul often nets a free combo off of a raw j.HP if her opponent isn't paying attention.
+ A sliding knockdown counts as your OTG (pink bounce). It's untechable, and doesn't reset undizzy unless the slide ends. A blue-bounce slide is techable.

+ Opponent gets pushed away
+ You are safe from cross-ups
+ You can PBGC into any action that doesn't end in a backwards direction on your controller, including up- and forward-jump and dashing as well as qcb-type motions if you end them with neutral. I saw this in a PBGC video--I forget who made it (Zidiane?).

+ Are you safe from cross-ups?
+ You cannot PGBC
+ A pushblock that doesn't push your opponent away isn't "unsuccessful," per se. It simply loses its push-back effect on the next hit, you're still safe from cross-ups and can input Absolute Guard for the duration of the push-block animation.

Pushblocks - Projectiles
+ Still pushes the point character away IIRC?
+ Yup. Doesn't work if you pushblock an assist's projectile, though. (I think)

EDIT: I don't understand why these quotes are separating the headings into separate quotes. I even went and deleted the quote tags, only to see them return on their own.

Reactions: dMags
@Emuchu - honestly the formatting makes it really easy to read, thanks a million for those answers. I feel bad asking questions that I could certainly research and try to reproduce in training mode, but these were a few that I've constantly forgotten to ask, or couldn't find quite enough detail on in tutorials, or simply had trouble reproducing in training mode.

Much appreciated!

@Emuchu - honestly the formatting makes it really easy to read, thanks a million for those answers. I feel bad asking questions that I could certainly research and try to reproduce in training mode, but these were a few that I've constantly forgotten to ask, or couldn't find quite enough detail on in tutorials, or simply had trouble reproducing in training mode.

Much appreciated!
I meant to separate out the sections, but I'm puzzled at the additional quotes added to the section headings.

And it's totally fine to ask about fine mechanical interactions. Sometimes features change, and some of the more nuanced stuff isn't very well documented.

YES!

This is the single most under-utilized feature of pushblocking's guard reduction in my opinion.

If you remember that pushblocking reduces the blockstun of all the moves that connect with you after the pushblock starts, it means there's a lot of times you'll get control of your character back faster than you would otherwise.

In some circumstances, you want to use that and then dash/jump/move as quickly as possible (i.e., some of the more annoying peacock patterns) and PBGC Dash/Jump is a great way to do it.

The icing on the cake is that chip damage is reduced too so fuck whatever Peacock playing scrubs like @mcpeanuts wanna do. :^)

+ You cannot PGBC

You can PBGC, and in fact if you have a fast move/super to PBGC with, this is one of the single best times to PBGC if you can visually confirm that they're still trying to push buttons during your pushblock animation.

And yes, it still allows for absolute guard. A pushblock is a pushblock; the only difference that your pushblock timing makes in their attack/string is whether they're actually pushed away and how far.

Last edited:
@Hilary - thanks for the info! Some of these finer details are so hard to find but super useful, much appreciated! I'm trying to learn a lot more of the details of SG gameplay, more than just learning combos and resets.

- I downloaded OBS, got it working, but damn the audio and video quality is garbage, so I gotta figure out how to make that better.

- I've been practicing PW in training mode a lot more, specifically focusing on resets and burst baits. Trying these out in online matches has been really successful so far, so it's been good motivation to see the progress. My general gameplay right now ( assuming I don't get blown up ) is sort of land a hit, do as much damage as I can, and then go back to neutral/chase the ground tech, so I really need to start working in resets/baits more to keep up pressure and get quicker kills.

- Starting to mess around with Parasoul, as I plan to add her to my team eventually. I'd like to run PW/BB/Parasoul in that order, but I think those 3 in any order ( except PW anchor ) could be really strong.

I like Para/PW/BB or BB/PW/Para, I like Para/PW synergy and I feel like Para can do good with cMP but I'd like to see her with pinion dash too.

I've been playing around with this PW corner combo lately, using PW/BB/Psoul. Once I can get OBS to not look like a ripped VHS copy from the streets of NY, I'll make a video.

cr.lk, cr.mk, call H. Brass assist, cr.hp xx H. Buer xx fly, 8/9j.mk xx L. air Buer, OTG L Buer xx fly, 9j.lp, j.lk, st.lk, cr.mp(4), 6HK(4) xx H Buer xx fly, 5j.hk restand, st.lp, st.lk, cr.mp(4), st.hp xx L Buer, Death Crawl xx DHC SSJ xx DHC Sniper

Costs 3 bars, kills a character in 3v3 ratio. If BB has a taunt loaded, it will kill with 2 bars. The final cr.mp can be replaced with st.mk, but the timing is a little tougher to get the final L Buer to land after st.hp since st.mk lifts the opponent off the ground.

What I really like about this so far, is that there's a few places to throw in burst baits ( which is probably true for just about all combos in SG ) but you can also choose the end the combo with Big Band's lvl 3, instead of the SSJ DHC Sniper. It costs the same amount of meter, will still kill a character, but you can choose to have BB on point instead of Parasoul for the next incoming character if you'd like

edit: adding a word

Been playing with @Deer sort of frequently, I still lose majority of the games but I've been learning a lot. Just a few notes regarding the common things I see:

- A lot of times I pushblock too late and get a backdash, this needs to stop
- Sometimes when trying to PBGC into Beat Extend, I get Brass knuckles because I'm holding back to block as well, gotta work on that
- I feel like my neutral game has improved tremendously, and I notice this when I play against people in lobby/QM too
- I'm becoming much more aware of resets and burst baits, although I don't always block them correctly or throw tech correctly, I'm still glad that mentally I can catch on.
- The only area that I feel I still really really struggle in, is when Val ( or Filia ) has me in the corner. Some of the resets are insanely hard for me to pick up on. I feel like most of the time, whatever I am doing is just wrong. Unfortunately, I don't think theres a "trick" im missing or anything like that, just a matter of getting more practice and picking up on my opponent's habits better.

Otherwise, I'm putting time in to really learn Parasoul now and get comfortable with her buttons. After some thought, I think it would be good to run PW/PSoul/BB, rather than having Parasoul play anchor. Assists would probably be PW ( M. Nails ) / Parasoul ( Napalm Pillar ) / BB ( H. Brass ). I'd much rather use L Beat Extend for BB as my DP assist than Pillar, but if I do, then I really don't know what Parasoul should use.

- Still need to re-configure OBS, if anybody is interested in playing a longer set and can record it, let me know. I'd love to get some feedback and be able to go back and ask questions about specific situations.

Parasoul's other good assist is LShot/HShot if you don't use napalm pillar.

Parasoul's zoning with H Brass is dirty as hell, though. L Beat and Pillar are more or less interchangeable, but there's no substitute for the sheer frustration you can cause with H Brass's screen domination. You can even follow the assist with an L Shot or Bike to make sure they block.

If you insist on L Beat, though, the usual back-pocket Parasoul assists are Napalm Shot (any) and Egret Bike.

I dislike Para 2nd a lot~
Agree x infinity. No air jumping and no air reversals means she just eats incoming mixups all day. I always run Para point.

Parasoul's zoning with H Brass is dirty as hell, though.

This is the big reason I really want Brass. If PW goes down, then Parasoul has much better support with Brass assist than Beat Extend. Much better in the Peacock matchup as well having H Brass assist.

As far as position goes, I want to play PW on point, so I'd like to build the team around her. I also really want to keep Big Band because he's the jazziest mother fucker ever, but I'm fine with him being 2nd or 3rd, I just figured if I add in Parasoul, she would be much better in the 2nd spot than 3rd.

Edit: more words -> I'm interested in Cerebella too instead of Parasoul, but right now I can't play any characters other than BB and PW

PW/Para/BB or Para/PW/BB imo.

Para/PW/BB is the ideal for DHC synergy and everyone playing their best slot, but there's no harm in running PW first if you're more comfortable with her.

Parasoul is not the ideal second, but she's a terrible anchor and judicious level 3 use can snipe a bad assist call really, really well and pull you back into the game if painwheel was killed.

Parasoul is not the ideal second, but she's a terrible anchor and judicious level 3 use can snipe a bad assist call really, really well and pull you back into the game if painwheel was killed.
That's actually exactly why she's a really *good* anchor. Much more likely to have the Lv3 which saves everything, dodging all her bad matchups, one of the best 1v1 characters overall, opponent rarely gets real use out of snapping her in, etc.

What exactly do you think she does better on 2nd than 3rd?

The main thing that keeps her from being a *REALLY REALLY* good anchor is the weakness on incoming, and that's unchanged when 2nd.
At this point I actually feel like anchor PS may be stronger than point, as dodging bad matchups is kinda the greatest thing.

I've started moving PS to anchor and I've been really liking it. Her godawful matchups tend to be point characters, so if you can squeak past them, it feels pretty good.

That's actually exactly why she's a really *good* anchor. Much more likely to have the Lv3 which saves everything, dodging all her bad matchups, one of the best 1v1 characters overall, opponent rarely gets real use out of snapping her in, etc.

What exactly do you think she does better on 2nd than 3rd?

The main thing that keeps her from being a *REALLY REALLY* good anchor is the weakness on incoming, and that's unchanged when 2nd.

If you're trying to spend meter to change momentum in a trio vs. trio after losing your point, it's better that it happens with the second character than the anchor. For most teams anyways. Anchor Double or Bella's effectiveness scales really well with meter.

If you Para L3 someone's assist and kill it as an anchor, they're still up one character on you and now you have to play a disadvantaged neutral without the resources to threaten them. If you do this as a second, you're even on characters and the resource deficiency doesn't hurt as much since you have a more even neutral.

The other consideration is that when you're factoring your anchor's matchups, movement matters a great deal for avoiding hazards. Para has a great reversal that any anchor would want, but she doesn't necessarily have the mobility to get around assists/projectiles on her own like a Double or Bella would with their double jumps, armor, and fleshstep. Her damage output also doesn't really go up much with 1-2 meters, just 3.

Last edited:
I'd play you and record.

If you're trying to spend meter to change momentum in a trio vs. trio after losing your point, it's better that it happens with the second character than the anchor.
If my point dies so badly that I need to Lv3 to reverse momentum, I *just don't have it* when I'm playing Para second (much less with a Painwheel point).
Sure it's better to be able to do the anchor play on second, but I won't have the meter, so it's not happening.
I mean, it would be nicer to have Double second and do 2xCatheads with support of a low assist as well, but the likelihood of that is so low that you put her third and live with not having an assist on top of the cathead mixups.

There's the bonus issue that *even if* things work out the way you want them to, you'll probably be stuck in a bad matchup.
The main reason to not run Para point is to dodge her bad matchups, and if the opponent's point wrecks your point, you're now .. well, fighting said bad matchup you wanted to dodge, except you're now stuck in the corner instead of benefiting from your godlike roundstart and you lost a character and some health on Parasoul already.
That's not really helping?

If you Para L3 someone's assist and kill it as an anchor, they're still up one character on you and now you have to play a disadvantaged neutral without the resources to threaten them. If you do this as a second, you're even on characters and the resource deficiency doesn't hurt as much since you have a more even neutral.
If I play *anchor Soul* and they still have 3 characters as she's coming in, then yeah that kinda sucks. But that's the case with every character ever? If you do Bella lv3 vs an assist, it's the same thing?
I can't follow this reasoning at all?

Likely comeback scenarios are
- 2nd+3rd vs 1st+2nd+3rd
- 3rd vs 2nd+3rd
In both of these scenarios, "Lvl3 an assist" is worth its weight in gold and roughly evens the score.

Obviously, 3rd vs 1st+2nd+3rd is not gonna work out well cus you fucked up super bad, and for a single super to be able to turn that around.. uh, it would have to be called XFactor or something.

P.S. The resource deficiency hurts a great deal, cus *even if the Lvl3 with Para 2nd worked out somehow*, you'll run a different anchor who is now desperately meter starved

Or, to put it even simpler:
A: Parasoul 2nd 3rd
B: 1st Parasoul 3rd

A beats up B's point character, B's Parasoul comes in
A calls his 2nd char as an assist, B Lvl3s it and kills it
Now A is a Parasoul with 3 bars + 3rd, fighting vs a Parasoul with 0 bars + 3rd
B calls his 3rd char as an assist, A Lvl3s it and kills it
Now A is a meterless Parasoul + 3rd, fighting vs a meterless Parasoul
- How does the meter deficiency not play a role here?

The other consideration is that when you're factoring your anchor's matchups, movement matters a great deal for avoid hazards. Para has a great reversal that any anchor would want, but she doesn't necessarily have the mobility to get around assists/projectiles on her own like a Double or Bella would with their double jumps, armor, and fleshstep.
How often will you run into projectile characters on 3rd (the new Egret is pretty neat btw)?
Parasoul *doesn't have to move in*, which is a lot better than having some mobility options.
I don't really need to manoeuvre around assists if I can just toss Tears and force you to play my game.

And what happened to the Lvl3?? It avoids every assist, every projectile, and gives you free space / pressure / time to set up tears, whichever you like.

Her damage output also doesn't really go up much with 1-2 meters, just 3.
Sniper in your starting chain increases damage of a combo by ~1.5k, which is pretty nice~

I played Parasoul plenty on all 3 Positions, and my bottom line result is
- Point: *SHOULD* be her best position due to non reliance on meter, good meterbuild, strong roundstart, strong corner pressure and weaknesses on incoming / when cornered; *REALLY* held back by pretty much anyone you're meeting here being an at best even matchup, and armored assists kinda ruining your day, and assist based air resets melting your face off
- Anchor: Dodges pretty much every bad matchup, Lvl3 fixes most issues you have when cornered / under pressure (access to a gdlk reversal, shuts down opponent's assist play, gives you time/space, lets you escape the corner, breaks armor), flat beats the utmost characters 1v1 (which *is* gonna happen)
- Second: Likely to run into the bad matchups from Point Spot + all the issues on incoming / when under pressure / against armor, but without the Bar to Lvl3.

Reactions: Flurp Sensei
if it makes you guys feel better, I'm probably gunna try both and see which I like better :-)

Reactions: IsaVulpes and gllt
I'm still messing around with team order as well as assists ( my brain is a cluster-fuck of ideas right now ), trying to just play parasoul on point so I can learn her faster, but man I can't feel her flow quite yet. I played a long set last night against a guy playing Peacock/Double ( m bomber ) and I kept my team order of Parasoul/PW/BB even though Parasoul was getting demoralized, I wanted the practice and didn't want to take the easier route of changing my team to compensate. I was able to adapt towards the end of the set and I won like 30% of the games, I should have won more but I made a lot of stupid errors. Two notes:

- Closing out sets/killing characters -> I have a tendency of knocking a character down to like 10-20% life, but I just cannot for the life of me get the kill. This has been happening a lot lately, so I need to start doing a better job of realizing when I should be resetting/burst baiting/or trying to do a max damage combo. A lot of games were lost last night because of crap like this, or just braindead mistakes that shouldn't be happening.

- During the set, I started paying a lot more attention to my team management, i.e. red health, getting my girls out before they die ( using meter to do this too ), assist calls, etc... and this is how I started to win. Rather than focusing on "get in and kill at all costs", I started to play a lot more patiently and focused more on making him work harder. I'm really happy about this and I learned a lot more about the Peacock matchup this way than anything I've been doing before

@gllt - I can't play tonight, but I'll be around tomorrow night or over the weekend if you want to play, I'll add you on steam! thanks again

no problem I'm too tired to play tonight anyways, weekend is usually good for me

I'm REALLY digging this arrangement -> PW (cr mp) / Parasoul (H napalm shot) / BB ( L Beat Extend )

The only change I'd make is playing against Peacock, probably do something like -> PW ( L pinion maybe? i dno ) / Parasoul ( Pillar ) / BB ( H Brass ) , or probs push everyone down a spot so BB is on point, PW 2nd, PS anchor w/ napalm shot assist...