• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Infinity has just derailed into new version upon new version.
Oh god, the Star Wars characters.... What happened to your faces? You're all terrifying.

Holy shit Star Wars media is so weird like you look to the right and it's cutesy shit that airs on Cartoon Network and then you look to the left and IT'S DARK AND EDGEY AS FUCK.
18+UP MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

Why would you save Disney Infinity for last in a convention known to only be attended by 20-40 year olds. Unless disney infinity was targeted to this group the whole time and I've been playing the wrong games.

Perhaps it's best that SG doesn't get too much screentime, I have trouble imagining Mike standing up on stage giving a serious rundown of the game.

okay, closing with Uncharted.
we didn't get P5 or Yakuza, but, still a really good E3 from Sony.

The ENTIRE Battlefront trailer was blowing everything up with blasters.... REALLY?!
Killing a chicken walker with a pistol....

wtf. Where are the classes?

Yeah, I was expecting some kind of Persona footage. I'm leaving disappointed.
Edit: Wait, is this repeating...?

they probably tweak the build before the show.
it wouldnt be the first time something like that happened at an E3.

So, basically a cover based shooter where the cover breaks super easily, forcing you to move as fast as possible?

As opposed to a lot on a few occasions?
well, remember how they had to skip a lot of black flag a couple years ago?

So, basically a cover based shooter where the cover breaks super easily, forcing you to move as fast as possible?
that's Uncharted.

except that only a small amount of cover is breakable.

Nathan Drake survives a lot more than he should: the trailer
more like, The Series.
did you forget the train?
that mother fucking train?

also, for everyone disappointed on no P5 trailer, Atlus said that a new trailer for P5 will be released when Dancing All Night is released.

To be honest, most of the appeal of Uncharted comes from Nolan North and his glorious voice. The gameplay itself is pretty eh.

Uncharted is so much fun because there's equal emphasis on shooting things and actually DOING things like climbing and jumping and PUNCHING
and I love punching
so so much

The Last Motherfucking Guardian
Horizon Zero Dawn (new IP)
Hitman
Street Fighter V
No Man's Sky
Dreams (new IP)
Firewatch (new IP)
Destiny: The Taken King (expansion pack)
AC: Syndicate (now with a girl)
World of Final Fantasy
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
SHENMUE III
Barman: Arkham Knight
Project Morpheus
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Vita (still exists)
Star Wars in Disney Infinity
Star Wars Battlefront
Uncharted 4

Back