• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

hey is there a Fukua Template?
Yes share this i want to do good shit too!
tumblr_n7lb0i7EAD1r8n1s8o5_1280.png
(not mine obv)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcana
tumblr_n7lb0i7EAD1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

Lili from Psychonauts
tumblr_n7lb0i7EAD1r8n1s8o3_1280.png

Dr. Girlfriend from Venture Bros(fav waifu)
tumblr_n7lb0i7EAD1r8n1s8o2_250.png

Wanted to try makin a Beobeo palette and I put the first thing that came in my mind: Don Copal from Grim Fandango
tumblr_n7lb0i7EAD1r8n1s8o4_1280.png

You have to guess this one :P
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

These are really relaxing to make when I want to spend 10-15 minutes in the night

Fukua4.png
We're gonna get you
Finally!Another palette!Fukua is surprisingly a good palette to use.Like with Valentine here.I colored it as accuatly as I could.Valentine's bonesaw is colored like Shamone.

Forgot where the Cerebella color map is aaaa....

jyz8Moa.png

original:
BBattler-framed.png

Black Battler from the Umineko fighter, she goes along with the clone character theme like the rest of fukua's palettes

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
jyz8Moa.png

original:
BBattler-framed.png

Black Battler from the Umineko fighter, she goes along with the clone character theme like the rest of fukua's palettes

Since I don't have a computer, I use my iPads art apps and manually color all of my palettes. There's no bucket tool.
How I make palettes:
Step 1, have any pic of the character.
image.jpg

Step 2: Trace over that picture.
image.jpg

Step:3 manually color in the lines.
image.jpg
its very difficult for the more complicated stuff.

Since I don't have a computer, I use my iPads art apps and manually color all of my palettes. There's no bucket tool.
How I make palettes:
View attachment 3441
View attachment 3442
View attachment 3443its very difficult for the more complicated stuff.
#GetAComputerPls
(But they look really good to be manually drawn!)

also is there an Eliza +Sekhmet template?

How I make palettes:
View attachment 3441
View attachment 3442
View attachment 3443its very difficult for the more complicated stuff.
so basically you just do lineart and color accordingly

Do you mean the palette? It says "not mine" at the bottom of the Spoiler
Smart... didn't see that, haha thanks. Still need to know who made the color base for Fukua. :D

No, if you don't know it, that just means you're respectable human beings xD
Eh, I'm sure there's plenty of things you can do to not be a respectable human being other than just knowing what the reference to your palette is haha

Eh, I'm sure there's plenty of things you can do to not be a respectable human being other than just knowing what the reference to your palette is haha
I doubt anyone's gonna guess it though, the palettes I have people guess are really obscure :P

I doubt anyone's gonna guess it though, the palettes I have people guess are really obscure :P
(hence why saying what it's referencing is a cool thing to do ;D)

Did you make this? I'm updating the first post and want to give proper credit because I know Zazz made all the other ones I have. So, just curious. :)
I made the original template. Here it is (as if it mattered).
gZ7GM9g.png

Kinda wish the op had all the templates.
I actually at one point a while ago tried to unify all the templates in the OP, and I was thinking about maybe gathering a bunch of palettes that were done already there as well. The "all the palettes" idea was stupid amount of work, but no one seemed to even be interested in helping me get the templates, or caring about that I was doing it, so I stopped.

I made the original template. Here it is (as if it mattered).
I actually at one point a while ago tried to unify all the templates in the OP, and I was thinking about maybe gathering a bunch of palettes that were done already there as well. The "all the palettes" idea was stupid amount of work, but no one seemed to even be interested in helping me get the templates, or caring about that I was doing it, so I stopped.

Proper credit was given and updated with this picture so thanks dude.

It would be awesome to have a list or showing of all the palettes done so far, but people keep pumping them out and we're 43 pages deep now. lol It would be possible but would take a long time and I'm not sure how to exactly showcase it.

I usually just grab other's people palettes and use them for templates. If anyone needs one, I could always try to make a palette with the original colors. I really have nothing better to do with my time at the moment. :|

Technically the modified templates(those with weird random 'dry' colours) are better than the ones with the original colours because they keep all parts distintly separated.
Example: In the original palette Fukua hair colour is the same as the socks.
In the base template Fukua hair colour is different from the socks, so it's easier to modify and colour.

Just sayin'

Oh by the way, I'm missing a Big Band and D.Violet palette. I saw them around this thread, would anyone be so gentle to post the templates?