• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Here is palette. Yay.
annie___ted_mcpain_by_mariokonga-d8camdn.png

Tedmcpain.png

I'm Ted McPain, one man army!

More Wario and Waluigis!
annie_by_mariokonga-d8c4kai.png

beowulf_by_mariokonga-d8c4kap.png

big_band_by_mariokonga-d8c4kaw.png

cerebella_by_mariokonga-d8c4kb9.png

filia_by_mariokonga-d8c4kbk.png

The Bebop's crew (Cowboy Bebop):

Andy as Spike Spiegel
Great, now the idea of Steve Blum voicing Andy is ingrained in my head.

I attempted a small clean-up of the Robo-Fortune base.
robo_fortune_edited_by_mariokonga-d8c9adc.png
It looks like you actually removed the "shine" part of her right leg. Compare to my original color map.
7mAPNrA.png
Also, maybe it's just a personal preference, but I prefer the different shades of a color to stand out more from each other. It makes it easier for me to pick the colors to edit, and also makes it easier to not accidentally pick all shades of the color when I use the "select by color" tool and forget to turn down the threshold.

Reactions: Squigly Lines
It looks like you actually removed the "shine" part of her right leg. Compare to my original color map.
7mAPNrA.png
Also, maybe it's just a personal preference, but I prefer the different shades of a color to stand out more from each other. It makes it easier for me to pick the colors to edit, and also makes it easier to not accidentally pick all shades of the color when I use the "select by color" tool and forget to turn down the threshold.
robo_fortune_edited_by_mariokonga-d8cecll.png
Better now?
It seems like we have different methods of shading.

Speaking of shading:
tL73AiW.png

Went ahead and did Minette shaded color map. Hope you guys like it (this one took me quite a while.) Overall a very fun process and I love the color variation the original map had.

UZE44Wg.png
*Edit: Made some minor changes to a couple of color fill errors and added some minor details like the eye pupil lighting and smoke trails on her uniform (near the bun looking symbol)

Last edited:
Thanks Lines

Will Smith fish (Shark Tale)
Pls stop this man, my respect for him right now is high but my mind and eyes are now getting flashbacks from that movie.....it hurts my soul.

Pls stop this man, my respect for him right now is high but my mind and eyes are now getting flashbacks from that movie.....it hurts my soul.
I dunno he was better in Shark Tale than he was in After Earth...
Man I wanted anyone else to play Deadshot....

Oh wait, this is off-topic and will get moderated out unless I say something palette related:
I'm still hoping to see those Ringabel and Polar Knight palettes for Beowulf.

Hitman granny? Hitman granny.
dBVhcrc.png

Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)

kN3uf0x.png
l6gTxcH.png
PORTWzD.png
h4NWwXZ.png

Lily Bowen (Fallout: New Vegas)

ZVJoq5l.png

I dunno he was better in Shark Tale than he was in After Earth...
Man I wanted anyone else to play Deadshot....

Oh wait, this is off-topic and will get moderated out unless I say something palette related:
I'm still hoping to see those Ringabel and Polar Knight palettes for Beowulf.
Yea him being Deadshot sucks especially now that any movie he has touched recently has sucked hard, like real hard.
Also I want to see a Superman Beowulf because he has the hair curl for it!

Yea him being Deadshot sucks especially now that any movie he has touched recently has sucked hard, like real hard.
Also I want to see a Superman Beowulf because he has the hair curl for it!
I did one before, but that was with the old color palette thing. I will re-do that for you, Funky!

Harumph. I find myself feeling particularly uninspired for this Minette colormap.
"It wasn't very smart of you to challenge a daughter of the River King!"
7CeGger.png

...As Princess Ruto.
354px-HW_Ruto.png

....And then when I do have an idea, it comes out so awfully. The entire top half of this palette is beautiful; the entire bottom half is irredeemably terrible. I really do not understand those stockings. I was going to make other editions of her other Hyrule Warriors costumes, but since they aren't all out yet and the first one didn't go so well...I thought I'd just stop here.
Palettes taken from Hyrule Warriors concept art.

Last edited:
You know what would be a cool palette? Makaesae Kerasu from steins gate as parasol.

Is there not an Adam color map? I thought there was.

Some more palettes.
ZNL4Pan.png

Master Big Star
D3_Master_Big_Star.png
W1xOTk9.png

Raine Sage. They're both mature Big Sisters.
latest
5ecH2tR.png

Mao. You don't need to be a robot to be an evil genius.
tumblr_meac6l2MNp1r2umvdo1_r3_500.gif
ahc6xGJ.png

Asagi, who appears in Nippon Ichi games. She attacks the main characters of Disgaea games, on a never ending journey in trying to become the main character of her own game.
pixel_asagi_hd_by_x0undz-d5fxd6e.gif

Hey, i need some request, for color palettes.

1.-Wii Fit Trainer for Ms.Fortune.
2.-Kenshiro from Fists of the North Star for Big Band.
3.-Tharja from Fire Emblem: Awakening for Eliza.
4.-Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening for Parasoul.

I got some ideas on palettes I'm probably going to work on. In the meantime, is somebody interested in doing Taliesin as Kefka from FF6?