• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I made a Parasoul Palette based off Chell from the game Portal 2. Krieg is based off the Handheld Portal Device and his Tears would've looked similarly to the character Wheatley (Silver/white ring, blue iris). I wanted to do a Turret-themed Black Egret Soldier to go along with it, but at this point, I'm too tired to do it. It's not very good compared to the rest of the custom palettes I've seen, but I'm happy with it anyway.
Awesome.
Friendly criticism, maybe it would be more immediately recognizable if you threw in some boots and pants.
Lot's of great ideas with the Egrets, Tears and Krieg.
Definitely look forward to more stuff from you! Looks great!

Awesome.
Friendly criticism, maybe it would be more immediately recognizable if you threw in some boots and pants.
Lot's of great ideas with the Egrets, Tears and Krieg.
Definitely look forward to more stuff from you! Looks great!

Thanks for the advice! I would've liked to make Parasouls skirt look more Chell's jacket and her shoes look more the Long Fall Boots from the game, but I wanted to stay true to the original design of Parasoul and I don't think I could've implemented them in without butchering the whole sprite and making it like crap.

On a side note, I might do a classic Chell reskin for Painwheel, a GLaDOS skin for Double and a Space Core skin for Robo-Fortune. Portal 2 is my favourite game, after all.

Panzerfaust_hellboy.png
hellboy.jpg

I also made a Hellboy-themed skin for Panzerfaust. His tank hand is based off Hellboy's Right Hand of Doom and his shirt is based off the beige jacket you normally see Hellboy wearing. I'm thinking of doing an Abe Sapien skin for Minette to go along with it.

I bet you his playable model would have more palette potential, like the color of his nose could be changed separately.
I always thought Andy would be an awesome fighter. I wish he was playable. It feels like we pick some of the not that great DLC choices.

Fukua palettes.

Ange (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
View attachment 7972

Beauty (Ghost Trick)
View attachment 7973

Pyrrha (Soul Calibur 5)
View attachment 7974

Roxanne (Pokemon)
View attachment 7975

Sabrina (Pokemon)
View attachment 7976
Really awesome batch! They all look slick and are just spot on.
Ange Fukua reminds me how I hope Flotilla's Black Battler palette makes it into the game

I always thought Andy would be an awesome fighter. I wish he was playable. It feels like we pick some of the not that great DLC choices.
The thing about Eliza and Beowulf that makes them cool is that they are not 'side characters' in another characters story, if that makes sense. I really wanted Hive in, but she is technically an 'extra' in Peacock's story rather than a protagonist of her own unique story. That being said Panzerfast, Andy, Feng, Hive, etc. would all make awesome playable characters, but I feel characters who aren't unique to another characters story should be prioritized (Beowulf, Eliza, Annie, Dahlia, Marie, etc.)

A palette with a story
I almost made this palette about 2 years ago, from a dead forum, I dont know why I had this idea. But the thing I want to say, is in this old forum. I uploaded a palette that was added in the game, I am not sure if the pallette was made before I upload to the forum or not. Anyway, the palette was a Poison Ivy Parasoul, and the comment was made on "02 September 2013 - 04:43 PM" Anyway here is the ugly Palette I never made.
nIH7Ywn.png

And a link to the dead forum. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...lgirls-palette-requestcreation-thread/page-13 (All the Images I made, are deleted. I am BlackAnt)

Really awesome batch! They all look slick and are just spot on.
Ange Fukua reminds me how I hope Flotilla's Black Battler palette makes it into the game

The thing about Eliza and Beowulf that makes them cool is that they are not 'side characters' in another characters story, if that makes sense. I really wanted Hive in, but she is technically an 'extra' in Peacock's story rather than a protagonist of her own unique story. That being said Panzerfast, Andy, Feng, Hive, etc. would all make awesome playable characters, but I feel characters who aren't unique to another characters story should be prioritized (Beowulf, Eliza, Annie, Dahlia, Marie, etc.)

I agree that Beowulf, and Eliza are cool character, but, I feel like there were better characters to chose from. Heck, the DLC got me my best characters, but I always wanted characters like: Feng, Leduc, Brain Drain, Aeon, Andy, Umbrella, Annie, Minette, Scythana, And Samson. If I had a choice I would pick Leduc, and Andy. This is why I want a second batch of DLC characters (Plus, the characters could have stories featuring new characters, who could also be DLC)

Last edited:
Could I request a pallette?
I would liked to see a Robo-Fortune pallette of Toy Chica from FN@F2

More Fukua palettes:
Shinobu (No More Heroes)
View attachment 7990

Samurai (7th Dragon 2020)
View attachment 7991

Shimo (Yatagarasu)
View attachment 7992

Sapphire (Disgaea)
View attachment 7993

Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh)
View attachment 7994

Kitsurubami (FLCL)
View attachment 7995

And a bonus Beowulf:
Captain Gordon (Disgaea)
View attachment 7996

Disgaea palettes ftw! Need ore than just Etna in there.

Anyway, I was wondering, anyone up to doing a Megaman palette of Big Band?

Back