• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

Ohh, that'd be so cool! Like they got on Eventhubs.

That would be awesome, and fill it with SG relevant streamers!

Also, I sent you the smaller salty umbrella image last month, did you receive it?

I got it, but I haven't got around to creating a vector version that I can use for the icon yet. So far the best I've done is this, which needs a lot of work before it's even close to useable:
SUMBR.png

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Is it possible to have a plug-in or block that shows currently streaming channels on twitch?
Regarding the current streams thing: that was asked a few pages ago, and I'll be adding that in as soon as I get the money from the ads, which shouldn't be long now.

Could we move Software and Hardware stuff into the General SG discussion?
I need to think about this one for a bit. The initial idea was that the subsection would contain all of the troubleshooting threads (e.g. "I can't remap my keys the way I want", or "The game crashes every time I use fiber upper"), and general SG would be for any SG related stuff that doesn't belong in the gameplay section.

I'd also like a "Personal Art Thread" section in the Visual Art forum, for all those "such and such's art thread".
The art thread has its own mods, so I won't be doing anything there unless they request it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
I need to think about this one for a bit. The initial idea was that the subsection would contain all of the troubleshooting threads (e.g. "I can't remap my keys the way I want", or "The game crashes every time I use fiber upper"), and general SG would be for any SG related stuff that doesn't belong in the gameplay section.
That sounds good, but right now theres threads like "look at my stick" and topics could be created talking about the Z-engine. Maybe moving the section out isn't the best choice, but I think there needs to be a place to go where people post bugs/issues, and only that.

The art thread has its own mods, so I won't be doing anything there unless they request it as well.
Oh yeah, we each do stuff in different places. Ill try and keep to Gameplay and Modless sections from now on.

if it'll be of help, here's the original saltbrella drawn by persona

i think its a bit clearer than that photo
Thanks for that - I couldn't find the original anywhere. That said, I probably won't have time to finish off the icon any time soon.

I anybody else getting this weird thing where you can scroll for ages past the bottom of the page? Not sure what's causing it.

I anybody else getting this weird thing where you can scroll for ages past the bottom of the page? Not sure what's causing it.
It happens to me eventually, maybe more than I realize, since I only notice when I hit end.

Where did the Beta gameplay thing come from? I don't think it's really necessary. The biggest Beta thing is Big Band (no pun intended), but he's got his own subsection. The only things to be discussed in a Beta Gameplay are changes that are only temporary, or would soon be not-beta-only. I think a "The Beta Discussion Thread" would be better, if threads about each beta change is really bothersome (haven't had one in a while, though). For example, the only thing right now that's Beta exclusive whose name isn't Big Band, correct me if I'm wrong, is the blockable super flash thing, and that will soon be either in permanently or out all together. The Beta Gameplay subsection also makes all the character sub-sections really tiny and look silly when looking from the forum home page thing.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what thing you're referring to. If you mean this subsection, then that's been there since the PC version launched.

No, there was an extra subforum in the gameplay section. It's gone now though.

Where did the Beta gameplay thing come from? I don't think it's really necessary. I think a "The Beta Discussion Thread" would be better, if threads about each beta change is really bothersome (haven't had one in a while, though).

That was me, I was trying to add a "Beta Gameplay" subforum to the Gameplay general and just have the character boards hide under "Character specific" but it's really cluttered so I won't do that.

Instead, I made a new category just for beta stuff, and I think you're right about having just a single thread for beta changes. I dunno. Even though each topic would be outdated soon enough, creating a new thread gives focus to the discussion and makes them shorter. One thread for all the changes will get really long and unorganized whereas with different topics per change it's more isolated and easier to manage.

We already have people making threads for beta gameplay changes, it's just they're stuck in "General Gameplay." That's why I wanted to make a "Beta Gameplay" forum.

I wanted to add a beta gameplay subforum because of threads like this that have to do with the beta, but don't fall under "bugs/DLC etc."

Turns out we already have a thread for General Beta Discussion. It's just no one uses it.

Last edited:
Okay, All current streams on twitch should show up under the 'streams' tab in the navbar and in a block on the forum index. This still needs lots of configuration, so if there's someone who you think should be listed there but isn't, let me know.

EDIT: I can also add content from other streaming sites (DailyMotion, LiveStream, Justin.tv, CyberGame.tv), but I'm not sure if people actually use those for SG so I've left them out for now. There's no option to add in nico streams, either.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is intended or not but I can't like any of @Vadsamoht's posts. It says "A server error occurred" if I try. Don't have this problem with anyone else. I thought maybe it was because he's an administrator but I can like worldjem's posts so IDK.

I don't know if this is intended or not but I can't like any of @Vadsamoht's posts. It says "A server error occurred" if I try. Don't have this problem with anyone else. I thought maybe it was because he's an administrator but I can like worldjem's posts so IDK.
It's because he cheated himself the max amount of likes.
He has 4294967295 likes, which is the maximum value for an unsigned 32bit integer.
If he were to get another one, it'd tilt back to 0, so instead you get an error message.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Oh wow. I actually set my number of likes to 4294967000, so I must have received 295 likes legitimately which is causing the max_int problems. I'll have to change it now ;-;.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
The character icons in the user block are goofy in the Flexile 2 theme. They have labels for First Character, Second Character, and Third Character, pushing the icons outside of the block. The culprits are the dt tags inside the dl.userField_team1/2/3 tags. Removing those slides the icons back into the box, albeit without any gap in between them.

Okay, should be fixed now. Thanks for the details, they made it much easier to find the problem!

No problem. That's one of the perks of being a developer, I know exactly what another one is looking for when debugging.

Hitbox.TV is now supported on the streams tab.

In other news, I'll have to do a site update sometime in the next week, which will mean about an hour of downtime.

I could be missing it, but is there a longer version of the "recent threads" area you can see on the home page?
Forums > Whats New? isn't correct and misses tons of stuff. (I don't know what it's there for)
If I could just click on that "Recent Threads" text to go to a new page or expand the list that would be awesome.

I think it's because it "What's New?" only updates every X minutes. I'll have a look and report back.

This was mentioned in the team St1ckbug thread, so I thought I'd post here in case anyone was wondering:
- Both mods and admins can edit anyone's posts, should it be needed. That means if you need something added to an OP you can just contact a mod (I don't mind doing it, though!).
- New members are usually forced to undergo moderation if they post a link in their first 3 or so posts or have certain keywords that spambots usually use. It normally doesn't take long for such a post to be approved/denied so long as there is a moderator online at that time.

We have emoticons for various attack buttons.

:LP::MP::HP:
:PP:
:P:
:LK::MK::HK:
:KK:

We don't have a (K) though. I'd like to request adding it.

Ah, I already uploaded it but must have missed adding it when I did all of the others.

Also, no idea how to change the display order of the icons in the emoticon menu, so it's at the end.

Reactions: Muro
But do we have one for mashing in general, and I don't mean just :P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P::P:

I'm honestly not sure what icon to use for mashing. If someone wants to make one, I'd be happy to add it.

Maybe it's just me but both Eliza and Fortune don't have those blue balls in front of their names in the forum page.

The blue balls mean "unread posts in this subforum".

Someone likes Eliza and Fortune.

Oh really? Then how come Cerebella has it?

Dunno, are you sure there isn't some old thread that has an unread post in there? You can easily tell by those threads having their titles in bold + the blue ball between OP's avatar and the thread title is there as well.