• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua General Discussion

so while i'm in the air i double tap my c lk.......wouldn't it drop?
No, I mean land and do it twice. She can double tap light kick on the ground, something no other character in the game can do.

keeps dropping for me.........i believe SG is telling me to mash now.
It might drop because of the additional c.lk startup. But you won't be facing away anymore.

now so it has a gamble chance of working. problem is.....if you c lk twice it won't allow for s hp........overall its the j hk i think needs a bit more work cause this crap is ridiculous.

now so it has a gamble chance of working. problem is.....if you c lk twice it won't allow for s hp........overall its the j hk i think needs a bit more work cause this crap is ridiculous.
I'm confused how it can't go c.lk c.lk s.mk s.hp... What's preventing you from doing s.hp after two c.lks?

Maybe there's a disconnect in your explanation.

ok to explain what happens. so when i land after j hk and i do 2 c lk's. One c lk MAY hit but then it bounces the person over me and i cr lk the other way....
Then s.LK twice instead. Why not?

Point-blank BFFs is -24, which the in-game frame data display will tell you. If you aren't getting punished hard for it, your opponent needs to step it up.

Her superflash is still Filia, could you just insert Fukua's portrait in it instead?

Her superflash is still Filia, could you just insert Fukua's portrait in it instead?
Fukua's portrait is a green Filia lol

Fukua's portrait is a green Filia lol
Plus Makeup, also the super portrait isn't green, it is the same as default Filia

Plus Makeup, also the super portrait isn't green, it is the same as default Filia
So what you're saying is, take the Filia picture that HAS makeup, turn it into sepia, put it as a UI element and program it in the game.

No, enjoy Filia face :p

So what you're saying is, take the Filia picture that HAS makeup, turn it into sepia, put it as a UI element and program it in the game.

No, enjoy Filia face :p
It looks completely different to Filia, Filia has white school uniform, black hair, Fukua has Black School uniform, Green hair, and sparkles. It just looks weird

It's a sepia version of a palette that likely isn't the one that's being used by the player, anyway.

It's a sepia version of a palette that likely isn't the one that's being used by the player, anyway.
But it still isnt Fukua

Does j.HK change ruin combos? I tried to just get it to help wrong-way normals without affecting combos people were doing much...

About the super portrait, you should have said something a month ago. :^(

it doesn't ruin combos to my knowledge. the only thing it did was take out a cross under that was easily obtained when you do s hp > j mp > j mk > j hk > dash. but that doesn't matter since now it corrects the normals upon landing which i see is a worthy trade.

Does j.HK change ruin combos? I tried to just get it to help wrong-way normals without affecting combos people were doing much...

Nah, I like it a bunch. Definitely saves some frustration.

...now to figure out workarounds for Ms. Fortune being the only one who drops out of Clone H > j.LP > j.HK > st.LP/st.LK...

I still need to test this change, I will say that it was pretty easy to avoid the cross under in most cases if you neutral jumped instead of jumping up forward.... but anyway I'll test it, I can only think of one thing I do that it would mess up.

Only thing I don't like about the j.hk change is when you air to air someone with it at max range you will land to far away for most of Fukua's ground normals to hit. More specifically when you combo mk shadow > max range j.hk you will land out of range for s.hp and are forced to fallow up with s/cr.mk > s.hp

Other than that I have not found any other problems with it.

does this mean she has been submitted for consoles already?

does this mean she has been submitted for consoles already?
Boy, tryna read everything into everything aincha? :^)

No, but it means fixing it removes someone from doing something else they should be doing.

I can't seem to connect s.lk after j.hp > j.hk, but I only tried on filia.

st.lk does more damage I guess. Buttttt you should just do cr.mp anyway lol, well depending on your starter

s.lk was a safe link though, losing it is pretty annoying

Im Pretty sure cr.mp is safe, isn't it just barely minus? also you coulld chain it to cr.hp to light drill

by safe I mean easy (lol sorry), depending on the situation going for c.mp might drop the combo since is has more startup

cr lk after landing off any j hk is ten times better.
if blocked you can tick throw with the beautiful recovery frames its got. along with being able to use cr lk TWO times.plus it hits low :D

st.lk can be hit twice, so can st.lp and cr.lp

s.LK is 8f.
s.LP is 5f, c.LP is 6f, and c.LK is 7f. Those all have more range than s.LK.
If s.LK was an easy link, all of those were easier, and c.LP->s.LK only loses you like 150 dmg over s.LKx2.

I was refering to s.lk being faster than c.mp there, and still, c.mp is 9f ^^'

but yeah I figured the c.lk thing, I had trouble testing because beta wouldn't open for me yesterday for a while (no clue why tho) and and I only had like one minute to play on keyboard in my dad's computer.

so was it ever confirmed on whether she will get a story or not, or even become a canon character?

so was it ever confirmed on whether she will get a story or not, or even become a canon character?

I remember saying that if she stay in the game its not gonna be a Canon Story/ Canon char.

Haven't had the chance to use a good PC in a while, can anyone confirm if some of the crossup resets in this still work after j.hk? Particularly the s.mk cancels.

Yes. She's not getting a story and she's not canon.

Reactions: Wenzel