• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

I'm just not a big fan of altering an artist's original work just because it may or may not be age-appropriate (even though this is rated T and you can see most of I-No's tits ingame anyway). At least it's better than getting a completely different boxart.

It's not so much how she looks, it's just the overall act, I don't like changes to original characters or design concepts due to censorship honestly, so I guess I agree with EA575.

She's still cute though so I can except little changes like that but something more drastic would warrant more complaining in my book.

Friend of mine got me love max so I never had to buy it thankfully...but I do fear what will happen later for updates for Xrd....I'm still even worried if I should buy it if there's just gonna be like 2-3 more versions you might need to buy...

There's always going to be revisions down the line because Arc System Works but since there's cross-region netplay I'd assume patches would need to come out at the same time.

Cover for the Limited Edition (not sure if this was posted already). Same as the JP one, by the way.
914LyTYds7L._SL1500_.jpg
Limited Edition contents
81H4jCGnspL._SL1500_.jpg

I have never even seen that Trishula move or the ICPM, which I can only assume means Inter-Continental Potemkin Missile.

I have never even seen that Trishula move or the ICPM, which I can only assume means Inter-Continental Potemkin Missile.
yeah its pretty much that. He launches himself in an arc over the screen. looks useless and gimmicky. But funny?

Eh, with meter, ICPM essentially becomes a hopped up airdash. Trishula is a move where Pot charges up, tanking projectiles in the process, until he explodes in a vertical fireburst. Both are new moves for Pot made specifically for Xrd.

Also, check out this crazy DI cancel technique:

Last edited:
All those crosses means he is an ally of Father Anderson.

AAAAAAMEN!
Confirmed for getting Wakamoto back for Johnny.

Sol is already Alucard.

Is xrd coming out for au or is it just jap and american versions?
Japanese PSN is easy to get anyway.

Hopefully Leo restores some of my faith that GG's new characters CAN fit in with the rest of the cast.

Japanese PSN is easy to get anyway.

Hopefully Leo restores some of my faith that GG's new characters CAN fit in with the rest of the cast.

Is there like a step by step on how to get jp psn? And what a about jp language for menus and stuff?

Back