• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Maybe either Matt or Patrick Seitz, the voice of BlazBlue's Ragna, will voice Sol in Xrd?

I hope not, I kinda want the GG characters to sound nothing like BB characters

Reactions: aRBy
it'd sure be something if Patrick were Sol's voice
i can only imagine the salt that both sides would have

Honestly the only voice's Id care to hear are May's El's, Ram's and faust to be honest lol.
Well okay let me reword that those are the voices I mostly have great expectations for all the others I hope there all good honestly.

I'm completely expecting to see some repeats from Blazblue and I'm okay with that since it has plenty of talented voice actors i just don't want them sounding EXACTLY like those characters from Blazblue

i wanna see Todd Haberkorn as Chipp though

Reactions: Arcana
Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN- is gonna be one of my 1st ps4 games :)
with the Madcatz PS3/PS4 fightstick

GUILTY GEAR Xrd - American Translation (Heavy Day Main Theme)

Last edited:
I feel like that video is really toxic

I can remember a thing people used to do with foreign songs. something where they listened to the lyrics and made something out of them. they were always different like the lyrics were misheard.

oh what were those videos called again?

*waiting for people to realize this is a joke*

Just because it is a joke dosnt mean it isnt stupid

I think that's also the point.

I knew that:
  1. It was a joke.
  2. Heavy Day was already in English, I think.

this is a series with the most transparent themes and schemes in existence and you guys are ragging on a video for not being clever

Guys, you all should know by now how much Max cares for airdashers that aren't Mahvel.

Reactions: Arcana
Can we take bets on how long Max will play XRD im saying 2 weeks top

considering it's 3D models and not 2D therefore less anime, Imma bet 3 weeks.

He said he has some deal with Arc for Xrd so he'll probably do more than that.

4 weeks and a boss rage
4 weeks, a boss rage, and maybe one or two uses of footage in a different video.

Ya'll motherfuckers are rude lol.

Reactions: EA575
dustloop Xrd news thread says that Elf's outfit on the US cover got shopped to be less revealing.

it could just be that the cover has different image for online retailers and its no big deal, right?

right?

GOD
BLJS-10289.jpg

DAMMIT
61tMcjzpzgL.jpg

i'm going to assume her in-game appearance won't altered.

time to wait for screenshots and hope for the best, right?

i'm going to assume her in-game appearance won't altered.

time to wait for screenshots and hope for the best, right?
It'll probably be like what happened with Morrigan & Felicia in MvC3. Like, we won't really see any "official" game footage & screenshots of her (and maybe I-No) unless her ta-tas aren't noticeable. Likely some ESRB rule.

It'll probably be like what happened with Morrigan & Felicia in MvC3. Like, we won't really see any "official" game footage & screenshots of her (and maybe I-No) unless her ta-tas aren't noticeable. Likely some ESRB rule.
Keep in mind that that Morrigan and Felicia were covered up in the MvC3 intros, including the UMvC3 intro.

Keep in mind that that Morrigan and Felicia were covered up in the MvC3 intros, including the UMvC3 intro.
Those were all used as promotional materials.

For a country that strokes its cock so much about freedom of speech it sure does love censoring everything is sight.

Damn straight.