• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

the question of how prominent Dhar will be

I expect he'll grumble about "fighting a losing battle" and be important until I finish his personal quest, find Incarnations to replace him, and delegate him to making pancakes inside Ajna's Inner Realm. I keep thinking that sword looks like a spatula, it's just too perfect.

More seriously, he might be a constant nagging little voice of "You can't do it" and manifest Ajna's self-doubt. Come to think of it, it would be really cool if Ajna's personality altered to reflect her most predominant Incarnations at the time, either the ones in your party or the ones with the most upgrades. Seems like that would be really hard to implement, though.

Toko's swords should be 2 rulers. A yard stick and a standard 12 inch ruler. Well she may use the metric system. So meter stick.
[color=#ff00aaoops

I remember when I was growing up, some wooden rulers had metal edging and was annoyingly sharp.

During my Indivisible stream earlier today @RexLeRouge challenged me to defeat the secret boss in axe mode (aka no team resurrection from Ajna). Which I took on, mostly to show it can't be done, not in my hands anyway! He then added he'll throw $30 at Indivisible if I succeed. I thought it was mission impossible, but how could I at least not try and give my best in that situation.

...I somehow managed! And Rex - being the beautiful human being that he is - kept to his word, which I saw both in reply and in my Indiegogo referrals.

Link to the fight (obvious secret boss spoilers): http://www.twitch.tv/stopmurotime/v/23690179?t=41m53s
rPzTcZc.png

Last edited:
Beating Scribble with Axe? I do that all the time o.o BUT that's awesome that you got a challenge and someone up held his end of the bet XD

I've only ever done it with axe and as long as you block kitty swipes and stomps it isn't really too hard. You can take the bites if you can't react block them, the little damage is better than losing meter, you should be able to level 3 heal with Razmi constantly.

I ****ing love the Jeanne d'Arc-ish design of Toko. All the incarnations have not been revealed yet but I already can't express how much I want to continue to work on that game when I see these characters.

I've only beaten scribble with axe, and the only time I recorded it I only had 3 attacks for Ajna and Zebei. It took me 3 tries in the recorded fight.

I'm a proud fool.

Is "Scribble" the official name of that (in)famous cat?
Toko bio said:
Her faith, like her blade, is straight and true, unwavering in its conviction. Learning more about the true source of her power, however, will put her devotion to the ultimate test.
Hmm, this is last little bit was an eyebrow raiser for me.

Could we expect a Demon's Souls type situation?
That caught my notice too. Perhaps Toko has stumbled upon Idhhi powers without knowing it's Iddhi? (I wanted to learn more about Iddhi and found the wikipedia page that reads like a roster to the best X-Men team.)

Giant sword, samurai pauldrons, failed rebellion: givin' me a Mitsuhide Akechi vibe (one of my favs from SW). She looks great! I wonder how that third armor piece attaches to her headpiece though...

Onwards to Dragon Knight!

That caught my notice too. Perhaps Toko has stumbled upon Idhhi powers without knowing it's Iddhi?
My guess is there was a reason for her survival. Maybe she had some special powers. Maybe she was saved by someone or something.

Perhaps Toko has stumbled upon Idhhi powers without knowing it's Iddhi?
Either that, or she ingested Soma as a youth, and is not aware of it.

now for dragon knight. that should get alot of folks attention. Dragons are always relevant

I'm really interested in how Ajna will handle the Soma arc of the story (or just how prevalent it will be, since a good amount of the Incarnations are involved in it, like Thorani and Naga Rider). Though I understand if LZ can only go so far with it.

(8-(

Dude that's like, kinda messed up. Soma in that world could turn people into monsters and stuff.

I'm really interested in how Ajna will handle the Soma arc of the story (or just how prevalent it will be, since a good amount of the Incarnations are involved in it, like Thorani and Naga Rider). Though I understand if LZ can only go so far with it.
Pretty sure that they'll cover everything that needs to be covered in the game if the game gets funded. After all, making an RPG with a huge plot hole after one of the most interesting campaigns to date would disappoint a lot of people.

Pretty sure that they'll cover everything that needs to be covered in the game if the game gets funded. After all, making an RPG with a huge plot hole after one of the most interesting campaigns to date would disappoint a lot of people.

I'm not saying they're going to skip over it or anything, I'm just excited to see how deep into the criminal underworld we'll get to go. :)

During my Indivisible stream earlier today @RexLeRouge challenged me to defeat the secret boss in axe mode (aka no team resurrection from Ajna). Which I took on, mostly to show it can't be done, not in my hands anyway! He then added he'll throw $30 at Indivisible if I succeed. I thought it was mission impossible, but how could I at least not try and give my best in that situation.

...I somehow managed! And Rex - being the beautiful human being that he is - kept to his word, which I saw both in reply and in my Indiegogo referrals.

Link to the fight (obvious secret boss spoilers): http://www.twitch.tv/stopmurotime/v/23690179?t=41m53s
rPzTcZc.png

I find it funny, considering I beat the secret boss only in Axe Mode so far... Didn't even try it without it.

Good job though. :D

Last edited:
Thorani and Rider are from the same city. My guess is plot of that city's ark will be dealing with soma heavily while the rest of locations probably will be devoted to other themes.

I now know what all the Incarnations look like (I think) based on the Indiegogo reel.
Last handful looks really cool.
So, GIVE MORE MONEY!
I need names, I need proper images, I need color and I need lore!
Buy our right to see more!

mmmmmmmmmhhh check it out now. i think...
I've been trying honestly.. I can't get both the console and the website to load for some reason <,>

edit: If someone sees it, can they please link it? I can't get the main page of the store to load >.<

Last edited:
On that note, (I know this isn't a race/competition), Indivisible has passed TFH's funding level in slightly less time.

Something minor, but it looks like they switched the Incarnations that will be revealed at the 650k and 750k mark.

Older:
ep9fkw3afhbjcepm4gqy.png

Newer:
gcosyfjd2dku2qonedw2.png

It also seems like the incarnation that will now be revealed at 750k might have been partially redrawn. It's hard to tell, obviously.

I think you are right. I also think that it doesn't matter the order because they've all been super awesome so far. Like for reals these are some of the best designs I've ever seen.

anyone else get the ps4 copy yet? After restarting the cellphone the site's loading for me now but I'm not seeing it in the search T~T

can someone help me on this comment? I can't pull up any messages lab zero made about the vita cause of how slow my net's going..
Seems like you covered everything pretty well. Only thing I'd add is that the Vita's hardware is severely optimized for loading textures once and moving them around in 3D, whereas the Skullgirls/Indivizible engine loads new textures every frame. So it's not necessarily that the Vita's bad as it's just really poorly suited to the task at hand.

As a regular Vita gamer, I wouldn't say "Vita is on life support" because your likely gonna trigger Vita fans arguing that it's not [which won't go anywhere depending on what one constitutes as "dead"] rather then focus on the argument that it's not feasible from a technical standpoint. Not that Vita specs are bad [your just gonna trigger people to bring out one of the best looking existing Vita games as counter examples], but they are not very compatible with how Lab 0 makes games considering how long Skullgirls Vita is being delayed.

Should have just said besides the technical issues that the Vita has been declining in relevance for mainstream Western console/pc gaming fans which is what Lab 0/505 is aiming for on their primary demographic.

And of course, PSN typo'd the name of the game (Indivisble) so if you search for "indivisible" in the web PSN store you get zero results.
Ah well. :^P

[edit] Console search and web suggestions as you type still find it. Just funny.

Last edited:
And of course, PSN typo'd the name of the game (Indivisble) so if you search for "indivisible" in the web PSN store you get zero results.
Ah well. :^P
God.
Fucking.
Damn it.

At the very least if you search through the console itself it auto completes with each letter entered so it's not that bad on that end

Back