• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Ya'll part poopers. I love to hear foreigns pronouncing italian and latin things wrong. Especially the japanese. Everytime Anderson in Hellsing says amen I d i e

Because we're too busy freaking out for the $1.25m!

In all cases, i do hope it means we're ahead of Schedule!

Wake up, read through the topic and surprised no one's talked about the fact we hit $1.2m
I sort of thought we were waiting for the next character reveal.

Well, we're about $1k away from beating the broken crowdcharts prediction (which, granted, has been decreasing since it broke, IIRC we are $50k away from the predication at time of breakage, which looks like it will be met in a day).

Well, yeah. You can say it migrated there. But that depends.
This mofo is okay if uninspiring
I see only Godzilla's archenemy.
:PUJNA:

while back is said there was only 200,000 left now there really is lol my bad
if it makes you feel better we're at $290,785 left so we're getting closer and closer to your number
(it's almost like you can see into the future)

Well, we're about $1k away from beating the broken crowdcharts prediction (which, granted, has been decreasing since it broke, IIRC we are $50k away from the predication at time of breakage, which looks like it will be met in a day).
Not trying to be a dick, but I don't understand why this gets brought up? We've beaten its predictions multiple times, at one point it was like 60%, if I recall correctly it even went a bit lower.

Applying a linear formula that doesn't regard anything other than the sheer daily numbers and applying it to something that is greatly effected by events outside the actual numbers, such as guest character announcements, media coverage, etc. is always going to be a worthless system.

i have a question about the Indiegogo, do you get your digital perk immediately? i just got the toe-dipper perk because one its all i can afford and two i wanted the wallpapers, but they haven't come yet? i don't want to complain or anything i'm just wondering

i have a question about the Indiegogo, do you get your digital perk immediately? i just got the toe-dipper perk because one its all i can afford and two i wanted the wallpapers, but they haven't come yet? i don't want to complain or anything i'm just wondering
Estimated delivery: January 2018. It says for all perks.

would be cool to get the wallpapers shortly after the campaign atleast. The rest of the rewards I'm cool with waiting for =3

edit: The campaign's at $1.21m as of this edit... The team might get left behind at this rate and be revealing several Incarnations in a row XD

Last edited:
Don't worry, guys.

We'll make it.

We've made more money in a shorter amount of time before.

Does anyone know which stream it was where Lab Zero were complaining about their internet?
I know they complain about it almost every stream, but this time specifically Z0NE sent Mike a video and Mike couldn't watch it because they were streaming through his phone and he didn't have the bandwidth to download a video. He then started talking about how they could see AT&T offices from where they were working and had called AT&T and told them they would pay whatever amount it took to get a decent internet connection but couldn't make any headway.

things are getting pretty down to the wire which makes me ask:

when will the countdown switch from Days Left to Hours Left?

If I'm not mistaken, on Indiegogo that kicks in 72 hours before the deadline.

Not trying to be a dick, but I don't understand why this gets brought up? We've beaten its predictions multiple times, at one point it was like 60%, if I recall correctly it even went a bit lower.
I was kinda joking because, while you are right that crowdcharts has been wrong about its predictions, it has been keeping up with the donations up until about last Wednesday. That is, while the predictions it has made have eventually been beaten, it's now in a unique situation where the total amount of donated money is greater than the current campaign prediction, rather than a past one.

We've beaten its predictions multiple times, at one point it was like 60%, if I recall correctly it even went a bit lower.
I have a screenshot of it predicting $174,832 (after day 2, I think).

Applying a [...] formula [...] to something that is greatly effected by events outside the actual numbers [...] is always going to be a worthless system.
FTFY
Attempting to predict the future doesn't work. Period. There are better and worse close calls, but it never actually WORKS.

At the very least they won't be before the campaign is over, why would they? :^)

Does anyone know which stream it was where Lab Zero were complaining about their internet?
I know they complain about it almost every stream, but this time specifically Z0NE sent Mike a video and Mike couldn't watch it because they were streaming through his phone and he didn't have the bandwidth to download a video. He then started talking about how they could see AT&T offices from where they were working and had called AT&T and told them they would pay whatever amount it took to get a decent internet connection but couldn't make any headway.
To correct that: I can see the AT&T server building from my APARTMENT, and yet cannot even pay them to give me better than 768k up / about the same down, on UVerse for my hardline connection in my apartment. The office's internet is also bad but for different reasons. So when I stream I do it from my phone, which has 4MB up on 4G LTE.
Why do you ask?

Give C A's axe.

Also, hell yeah for an incoming Archangel, and I love that they're asking their fans to back in order to vote. This should help.

I'd say... Torso and Weapon from Zone's, Shoulders and Color Palette from Cranky's, and Hair and Lower Body from Plague's

I love C's armor and the pose, but wish the weapon was a bit more flashy. Either way, I'd be cool with all. Feel Zone's is the weakest tbh.

Type B is the best.
Indeed, Type B is the most Baz-like. The outfit C has is good, but his beard isn't as glorious as B (Baz needs his soup-catcher beard!).

I don't know what or who that person is, can someone clarify?

Zubaz is a discarded Street Fighter character design that the Best Friends (Zaibatsu) kind of.... adopted...

Reactions: Kit Ballard
cool. Been wondering myself. Didn't know that's who was the big lumox of an optional boss in Shovel Knight was. I know he was a Donation boss, but out side that i didn't know much else about him.

This is way better than any of the actual choices.
YES YES YES... OH MY GOD....

giphy.gif