• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I'm liking the direction this thread is going with the pun talk.
just have the rpg be a short novels worth of puns.

How is Ajna's base universe planned to be upgraded/grown? Will it just get bigger as you collect incarnations, or hit certain story beats, or will it have its own actual leveling system or something?

Looking at the lore aspect of Ajna absorbing Incarnations for her Inner Realm. It implies they are willing to leave their bodies (no Dragonball Z Namekian fusion, please!) or are already incorporeal. Ghosts floating over graves, shadows haunting the corners of a room. Like Skullgirls, Indivisible seems to subscribe to the belief in souls. And magic. Lots of magic. I mean, they don't appear to be intangible phantoms in battle. I wonder if they are alive (breathing, bleeding, living bodies) when they are brought out to fight.

:PUN: Hey Ajna!
:PUJNA: Yes, Nadia?
:PUN: What do you call a previous lifetime hero spirit from Iowa?
:PUJNA: What?
:PUN: An Incornation!
:PUJNA: That was amaizeingly bad.

Looking at the lore aspect of Ajna absorbing Incarnations for her Inner Realm. It implies they are willing to leave their bodies (no Dragonball Z Namekian fusion, please!) or are already incorporeal. Ghosts floating over graves, shadows haunting the corners of a room. Like Skullgirls, Indivisible seems to subscribe to the belief in souls. And magic. Lots of magic. I mean, they don't appear to be intangible phantoms in battle. I wonder if they are alive (breathing, bleeding, living bodies) when they are brought out to fight.

:PUN: Hey Ajna!
:PUJNA: Yes, Nadia?
:PUN: What do you call a previous lifetime hero spirit from Iowa?
:PUJNA: What?
:PUN: An Incornation!
:PUJNA: That was amaizeingly bad.
Hey hey hey! I'll have you know us Iowans take our corn very seriously! And by that I mean amazing pun...I hate Iowa puns, they're all too Corny D:

Hey hey hey! I'll have you know us Iowans take our corn very seriously! And by that I mean amazing pun...I hate Iowa puns, they're all too Corny D:
1IXeL2X.jpg

*leaves*

I like turn based RPGs, but I hate most of them. They fall apart and get repetitive. You find something that works and it just keep working.

Lab Zero LOVES balance, they excel at balance. They excel in gameplay as a product of that. They excel in replay value, Skullgirls never gets repetitive even though you can beat arcade mode and story mode with all characters in only a couple of hours.
And they excel in style and personality too, which in my opinion can really make an RPG.

This is going to be a good game.
I just hope they get more money and exposure out of it.

yeah new emote not working for me. I get a "broken image" image with : pujna: beside it. im using the torch browser if that has anything to do with it.

How are you supposed to pronounce Incarnation's names btw?
I do it like zeh-bEy, rAHz-mee (although she's probably rahz-mEE), and toon-gAHr. Can we get comment on that?

Last edited:
You suckers are using skullgirls.com/forums
If this is the issue, then I'd take the chance to remind everyone that you should all be using skullheart.com, not skullgirls.com/forums, because the second has a few issues and is only really there so that old links don't break.

How are you supposed to pronounce Incarnation's names btw?
I do it like zeh-bEy, rAHz-mee (although she's probably rahz-mEE), and toon-gAHr. Can we get comment on that?
We accent the first syllable in all of them:
ZEH-bey, RAHZ-mee, TUHN-gahr, AZH-nuh (between nuh and nah).
Disclaimer - I have no idea if this is really correct or not, it's just how we say them. :^P

We accent the first syllable in all of them:
ZEH-bey, RAHZ-mee, TUHN-gahr, AZH-nuh (between nuh and nah).
Disclaimer - I have no idea if this is really correct or not, it's just how we say them. :^P
That depends on if "we" includes Alex as well. Or is he not very sure on it either?

You suckers are using skullgirls.com/forums
ah that's what the problem was. I've been using the same link to this site since it began...well after it got remade after it got erased anyway.

:PUJNA: works now. thanks.

ˈɛv.ɹiwʌn ʃəd dʒʌst ləːn IPA.
My wife was a linguistics major, and she just said "Just spell it in English phonetics, that's fine for normal people."

English phonetics don't work at all in other languages, =P Is just like Caio said, for me it is funny to see you guys spelling pronunciations.

How is Ajna's base universe planned to be upgraded/grown? Will it just get bigger as you collect incarnations, or hit certain story beats, or will it have its own actual leveling system or something?

Right now we're thinking that it'll be something like this, but I fully expect it to change:
  • Total number of Incarnations determine the completeness of the realm
  • Certain Incarnations will create new buildings for them to live and work in, such as a smithy, library, etc.

Are we the only forum to have an emoticon (two, now) specifically to indicate puns?

This makes me happy. :^)
No.
where I come from there's a freaking frog wearing sun glasses on

So, how hard will be reaching the "100%" in this game?, like, let's say i beat the game, but i only have 56% unlocked, can i unlock the rest of the things in New Game +?.

So, how hard will be reaching the "100%" in this game?, like, let's say i beat the game, but i only have 56% unlocked, can i unlock the rest of the things in New Game +?.
It is much too early to answer this question...but your specific question is not the same as "how hard". You're just asking whether the percentage would carry over to NG+. I would assume so, since you already have whichever items? But most games let you get duplicates, so I guess in the case of Indivisible if you already had (say) High Jump Boots and got them again it'd just not add a %.

Right now we're thinking that it'll be something like this, but I fully expect it to change:
  • Total number of Incarnations determine the completeness of the realm
  • Certain Incarnations will create new buildings for them to live and work in, such as a smithy, library, etc.

If I find an Incarnation and he/she makes an arcade I'm gonna filp

Back