• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

The world literally stopped for a minute there. Hopefully our Brahman will come soon.

Showed up in my PayPal account before I knew it.

still waiting for my refund since i just used a debit card. I no good at internet money stuff.

Because I got my previous contribution refunded so I can claim a higher reward tier.

As I already said: Them Verdant withdrawn the 5k to give 7.5k, the chaos and dispair will hit the Campaign comments :D

@Verdant Brave Im waiting for the "secret room" you are backing for all of us :D

(Ah... if I have 20k to spare........)

Oh, that's good to know. Because the site says it can take up to 5 business days.

Probably just covering their asses in case a ton are happening at once.

Aye, I wouldn't worry about that. Anywhere that deals with credit cards usually put that clause on refunds. When I worked at Amazon I never had a refund go through anything but immediately, but we were required to say 5-10 days processing might be required every time anyway. It can also depend on your own bank's policies for refunds or whatever else.

Either way woop woop 810k.

Im just saying a certain Fish Warrior as a guest character might help a little

As I already said: Them Verdant withdrawn the 5k to give 7.5k, the chaos and dispair will hit the Campaign comments :D

@Verdant Brave Im waiting for the "secret room" you are backing for all of us :D

(Ah... if I have 20k to spare........)

My secret room will be a rickety shack somewhere in Ajna's inner mind realm thingy, containing nothing but a kitty doll with glasses.

And if you don't want to have a bad time, you'll leave it there.

Im just saying a certain Fish Warrior as a guest character might help a little
I agree.
Saturation 20.png

The $750 tier got bigger again!! Up to 40...that's quite a lot of work!! And if my memory serves me correctly a lot of the other tiers got bigger too.

My secret room will be a rickety shack somewhere in Ajna's inner mind realm thingy, containing nothing but a kitty doll with glasses.

Fuck you, I'll do what I want.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
ah I think i found the culture Zahra is from. The Himba tribe.

If you google them be ready for nudity. beautiful looking people.

Reactions: hellohello123123

So basically, something like this?

If so, I'm definitely taking that 'ish... >:3

I wish I had 1000 dollars

Money is rising rapidly. I really hope we hit 900k very soon. By the looks of it, it's very close.

Last edited:
Be lucky you had $100.. All I have is a measly $6 =\ I can't even reserve my own copy of the game =(

What's the difference between physical game copy and digital game copy hm?

Collectibility XD I would love to have my mits on a really pretty case that LZ has made up..

Would make sense since physical games are becoming extinct. Is 505 games going to actually print physical copies of Indivisible when it (hopefully) get made?

I read some of the comments around when I got refunded then recontributed.

Looks like there was quite some worry in that little moment.

I read some of the comments around when I got refunded then recontributed.

Looks like there was quite some worry in that little moment.

STOP SCARING PEOPLE YOU FUCK

We love you and thank you for your contribution. Talk to me when I make a game one day.

Reactions: Cas Chronon
What's the difference between physical game copy and digital game copy hm?
Digital - Steam/PS4/xBone, etc. Steam is not DRM free.
Physical - PC is DRM free / PS4 / xBone.
At the $60 or higher tiers that give both digital and physical, you can mix and match, so PS4 + Steam code or whatever.

Are there going to be any more character cameos? The ones revealed so far look like they'll be cool*. Asking as more of a "Yes/No/Possibly in the future/None currently planned" question, not a "gimme characters now"

*except for the fact you put that trash Annie in there without Stanley, 0/10

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
I'll probably just get the PS4 physical and digital steam. That's a good combination.

Also I'll probably donate another 150 next paycheck. I want that print and all the other stuff. (though that figure looks so good. Kinda want that)

ALSO I DID NOT KNOW AJNAS FIST SUPER CAN REVIVE PEOPLE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A EH HEALING MOVE LULZ.

Last edited:
I'll probably just get the PS4 physical and digital steam. That's a good combination.

Also I'll probably donate another 150 next paycheck. I want that print and all the other stuff. (though that figure looks so good. Kinda want that)

ALSO I DID NOT KNOW AJNAS FIST SUPER CAN REVIVE PEOPLE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A EH HEALING MOVE LULZ.
I talked about that in my Video XD

Wait.. did I? Crap. Got me doubting myself D=
Edit: Yeah I did lol

I talked about that in my Video XD

Wait.. did I? Crap. Got me doubting myself D=
Edit: Yeah I did lol

I didn't watch the whole thing, didn't have time that day X( Sorry

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Yeah, someone should buy that guy a pizza or something.

Maybe invite them to the wrap party if we get funded, and they're local.

Are there going to be any more character cameos? The ones revealed so far look like they'll be cool*. Asking as more of a "Yes/No/Possibly in the future/None currently planned" question, not a "gimme characters now"

*except for the fact you put that trash Annie in there without Stanley, 0/10

We have one or two more that were in the works, but holding off on moving ahead on them until we have a better sense of where the campaign is going.

They might not still go anywhere, though. Even though we even had one of the most-requested ones already sketched out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronus
"I'm better than Mike Z at his own game" - James Chen 2015

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Idk if anyone has asked this yet, and I hope it doesn't get anyone angry.

Hypothetically, if Indivisible turns out to be a huge success when it is released, are you guys going to maybe think about expansion content? (Like new characters, or new story quests/side quests that add more hours to the game) Or would you just hold off till a sequel?

Idk if anyone has asked this yet, and I hope it doesn't get anyone angry.

Hypothetically, if Indivisible turns out to be a huge success when it is released, are you guys going to maybe think about expansion content? (Like new characters, or new story quests/side quests that add more hours to the game) Or would you just hold off till a sequel?

Well, if we successfully fund the game, we'll be able to open up stretch goals for the InDemand/slacker backer portion.

The stretch goals are divided into two categories: improvements for the core game, and post-release expansion content.

The former would be stuff like more music, new outfits for Ajna, etc. Stuff that is mostly outsourced and doesn't require a ton of extra effort on our part.

The latter would be stuff that is new gameplay stuff, and it would be released in a post-release update because otherwise it'd greatly extend the development of the game.

And I really hope we get to reveal the stretch goals, because there is one that I worked particularly hard on that I think people may freak out a bit over.

And I really hope we get to reveal the stretch goals, because there is one that I worked particularly hard on that I think people may freak out a bit over.
aaaaaaaaaaaa why you gotta tease us like this I'm already freaking out just knowing there's something to freak out over