• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Ok so I really want to know what Tenoch's shoes are made out of, because it looks pretty heavy. Like is it a metal plating, stone, or is he LITERALLY wearing gold shoes?! Cuz thats some next level swag.

850K!

Also, here's something, he has potential for some flamboyancy, but the more I look at his current colors, the more I like it.
This one looks like a clown.

Attachments

• clown.png
    clown.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: CatfishZealot
I think green feathers would fit a lot better actually, I'll see if I can do a quick shoop

edit: apparently Mike is going to drift Hyper Light Streamer - I mean stream Hyper Light Drifter soon!
green may look like they're leaves though. if you can try changing his purple to red or orange,see if he appears less sinister

edit: just saw your fabulous version,i actually dig it

It's Food or Cuisine.
La Parka ( or L.A. Park ) = LA muerte
Oh, well, you wrote is as "fooood" and I was like "what?". I know what La Parka means. In fact, the parcas were the personification of destiny in the Roman mythology. I don't know exactly how or why Mexico related the word parca to death, but Parka isn't park or anything like that, it's just a case of xtreme kool letterz.

Just make the colors more diverse:

OUOUXFP.jpg

QkglUpv.jpg

rloJ6AB.jpg

Oh, well, you wrote is as "fooood" and I was like "what?". I know what La Parka means. In fact, the parcas were the personification of destiny in the Roman mythology. I don't know exactly how or why Mexico related the word parca to death, but Parka isn't park or anything like that, it's just a case of xtreme kool letterz.

In fact as far I know Parka comes from Russia, he only adapted the name in some way to relate it to the Death.

green may look like they're leaves though. if you can try changing his purple to red or orange,see if he appears less sinister

edit: just saw your fabulous version,i actually dig it
here

Attachments

• etre3tz45twreh.png
    etre3tz45twreh.png
    428.5 KB · Views: 381
dude Mike just played Kai in a Ft10 give him some time. He has other work too you know...

I know, Ninja. But I can make a topic asking and he can see later and maybe give some answer :D

@Mike_Z @Ravidrath

A good question: We will have Incarnations for each 50k ever? At 900k, 1500k or even more?
With the goal being 27 playable incarnations who aren't guests that would require them to reveal all of them, and still come up short, so I certainly hope not for the sake of having some surprises if nothing else.

In fact as far I know Parka comes from Russia, he only adapted the name in some way to relate it to the Death.
Do you mean the parka jacket? Can you tell me the origin of the Russian word parka? Because Parcae, latin for parcas, controlled the metaphorical life string of each mortal from birth to death. At some point, the word parca became a synonym of destiny, fate or even death, but it's not actually a common word in Mexico. You'll probably hear La Muerte, La Catrina, La Calaca or La Flaca before La Parca. There was some issues with the La Parka gimmick, I know, that's why L. A. Park exists, but La Parka comes from La Parca, not from the Russian word.

Do you mean the parka jacket? Can you tell me the origin of the Russian word parka? Because Parcae, latin for parcas, controlled the metaphorical life string of each mortal from birth to death. At some point, the word parca became a synonym of destiny, fate or even death, but it's not actually a common word in Mexico. You'll probably hear La Muerte, La Catrina, La Calaca or La Flaca before La Parca. There was some issues with the La Parka gimmick, I know, that's why L. A. Park exists, but La Parka comes from La Parca, not from the Russian word.

Normally I don't trust in wikipedia but I don't know if this helps:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/parka

OK, but trust me on this one, Parca at some point became a synonym of reaper (in the Spanish langauge, of course).
I know.

dude Mike just played Kai in a Ft10 give him some time. He has other work too you know...
I'd be tired after having to be with Kai for that long, too.

I'd be tired after having to be with Kai for that long, too.
Anyone would be tired if anyone had to be with you for that long, so at least it's just Kai.

So I wonder who'd be the next guest revealed. Curses n Chaos or Battle Chasers. I'm secretly hoping we get Lea next.

Everyone remember that the designs are not final. While I'd be surprised if any incarnation that had been revealed got a complete make-over at this point, don't get to hung up on things like certain colors not being how you envisioned them.
Personally, two of my fave incarnations at this point are Antoine and Tenoch, even tho I think Antoine's palette is fairly boring at the mo, and Tenoch could maybe benefit from having his tattoos and feathers be slightly colder colours to make him pop at bit more. I also think Peter mentioned they were'nt expecting Tenoch's amount to be reached so quickly, which could explain the descrepancies we see between 'reveal art Tenoch' and 'trailer art Tenoch' Remember, when Lab Zero gets funded, they'll have two years to work on this game, including refining their char designs.

Basically imagine how sexy Tenoch is already, + 2 years ;-*

Personally, I like how Tenoch looks in both appearances. His trailer look clearly conveys 'hero' and 'athlete' but his IGG reveal art makes me think of Aztec/Mayan statues and paintings, where the bodies are draw shorter with larger heads. Knowing Lab Zero, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the kind of thing they-d try and work into their design. Stocky Aztec jock is might also convey certain personality attributes better than tall beefcake Aztec (good), eg if he is intended to be a comic relief or underdog character.

I just saw Tenoch and I'm not a fan. But I am really liking the wide-ranging backgrounds of each character.
Eh, they can't all be winners. Someone has to stay at home and help Dhar flip pancakes with his giant spatula-sword.

For all we know, razmi can be one too, she likes dark magic, isn't friendly with the others, but maybe she is just not very social.
I think Alex said something on the lore stream that, while Razmi has her own interests and isn't much of a team player, she does join willingly to help Ajna out. Though I suppose there might be room for sudden betrayal in there. Would be kind of funny to come from the healer. I don't know, I'm very tired and consumed by Fallout 4 right now...

Everyone remember that the designs are not final. While I'd be surprised if any incarnation that had been revealed got a complete make-over at this point, don't get to hung up on things like certain colors not being how you envisioned them.
oh I'm not getting hung up, it's just fun to see what they look like with different palettes since, you know, that's a possibility with the Z engine

So at the start of the campaing I pledged everything I could possibly pledge without breaking all my finances.

And today in desperation I just doubled that pledge.

Hey @Ravidrath will my previous pledge will be automatically refunded since the later one shows the full value (instead of only the extra half) or do I have to ask you for it?

It should be automatically refunded by IGG, that's what they did to me

Reactions: Buri
Did you mean Mesoamerican language?
Nah dude Nahuatl totally originated in Mesopotamia! /s

Anyways, the more I think about it the more I realize how neat it is tenoch uses a ball as his weapon. Typically these types of characters don't actually get to represent their origin that well and just get generic magic and a stone tecpatl dagger.

Only other one I can think of that actually goes the extra mile like lab zero did is how Kotal in MKX has a Macuahuitl and a Tepoztopilli along with the tecpatl, and the fact his variations all match the stuff Huitzilopochtli is associated with (Well, other then hummingbirds)

Last edited:
Wow, people are starting to panic over the nebulous extension deadline on the Indiegogo comments. I'm really tempted to calm everyone down but... it IS lighting a fire under people's butts, so...

Anyone would be tired if anyone had to be with you for that long, so at least it's just Kai.
Can confirm, am horrific yet lovable nuisance

Well, that's nice of him

i don't think there is any other company i trust more with my money.cant wait when thjat bar hiys 100 percent. I could only donate 125 dollars hoping i can put in more