• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

>comes with a slowdown
>today has been almost as good as yesterday

que?

Well... to me we lose some speed...

The day already is great because the 900k rush

que?
Yeah, if you're going by crowdcharts, their chart is including the rush to $900k during last night's stream. Today's been steady, but at last night's pace we'd be past $960k right now. It was pretty crazy.

Kinda hope some of those last minute holdouts didn't know about the extension. They'll show up this weekend ready to donate, ignore the extended deadline, and just donate like they were planning to anyway. It'd definitely be good to knock out that million soon.

now I'm scared of him opening his mouth and revealing venus-esque teeth and flesh
I...kinda want that now...

Changing the subject. Lets make a fun (at last for me) calculation:

We already has 20 incarnations at 900k. MikeZ said we will get incarnation for each 50k until we hit the 1500k. So still need be revealed 12 incarnations.

How much of this 12 already are spoiled for the campaign video?

- Rope Girl
- Backpack Guy
- Another Archer Guy
- Mecha Hand Girl
- Golf Guy

I forget someone? Well.. we still need 7 characters never seen.

So, we will get 32 "normal" incarnation plus the 7 guest ones with a total of 39 incarnations!!! But, we will get more? Secrets Incarnations? More Guest ones?

The future will be bright for Indivisible :D

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Dammit, this incarnation surprised me. My one weakness, dogs. Now I have to use him. I just have to. I hope you're happy Mariel. Because I certainly am.

Reactions: The Dave
And how is it considered bad to get a dog reincarnation? Wouldn't the life of a pampered pet be a benign punishment?
Reincarnation as an animal that must do humans' bidding ("Get off the couch" is still a command) is looked at as negative, no matter whether it is a farm animal or a domestic animal. I am told.

Drizzt D'awwden?
10/10
I'm still buying and reading the new ones out of habit, although he's fallen off a LOT. The moment two drow had on-page sexual interactions, where before he would have tastefully skipped over it after insinuating it, I knew the saga was never going to regain its former glory.

Is this really the only thing being a dog can mean?
In a world where reincarnation 100% exists and being human is the baseline? Pretty much! :^P

Also is this a "real" incarnation or a backer incarnation?
Let me rephrase that for you: "Would the team really come up with something that I think is this dumb?"
We're not revealing backer incarnations this way, yo.

My one weakness, dogs.
It was hidden in plain sight all along!

I tried make some indivisible shout in a Pokemon forum... all I got is this conversation....

Me:

Maybe a little late to post this, but...

http://igg.me/at/indivisibleRPG/x/2511924

Is a "Metroidvania" game, with great RPG elements and a "Valkyrie Profile" battle style. And has a Playable Prototype!

Play the Prototype to see if you like the game!

The other:

I'm not buying anything else from these guys until they changed their "moral" lying censorship views and just come out and say they were pressured to make changes.

Me:

What? Can you explain?

The other:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/62027...-vita/72793183

You can just skim the first post.

My main issue is instead of fixing issues like game balance or bugs, they are just editing stuff no one would of noticed until they called it out themselves as PR stunt. I think that's scummy and wont buy their next game at launch. It doesn't even look that good imo

Me:

Ah... ok...

All this rukus because they want change some frames from 2 of this first characters because they think now, after make a lot of characters, this frames are strange. They already changes a lot and lot sprites, but changing the pant shot ones makes the mob goes hungry? And the game still a LOT of pant shots, even in the "altered ones". And the others still has all the shots............................................. .................................................. .......... so this cannot be considered a self-censorship... to be this, you need censor all, not some frames....

Well.. I understand the frustration to buy something because something and suddenly they cut the most thing you like in the game. So, I will not enter more is this point.

But Indivisible is a different game... and a great one too! (but not have pant shots... at last for now...)

I really wants to see all the changes in the Cerebella and Fillia/Fukua now... The only one I see is very ok for me (the original one is non-necessary pant shot, and the new one is better to me).

I swear, people make issues out of the weirdest things.

goodbye
Nooo! Come back!

PhoenixDown.gif

I kinda stay out of anything related to the panty incident. Really its just a few frames(it was 2-3?), something you wouldn't even notice and probably DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT until it was made a big deal out of. The gameplay didn't change or anything. They would've had to be intentionally looking for these frames so I question whether they actually care about the game, or are just pissed they lost some fap material. Srry if I sounded rude...but I really don't get all the hate for it. >:T

I kinda stay out of anything related to the panty incident. Really its just a few frames(it was 2-3?), something you wouldn't even notice and probably DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT until it was made a big deal out of. The gameplay didn't change or anything. They would've had to be intentionally looking for these frames so I question whether they actually care about the game, or are just pissed they lost some fap material. Srry if I sounded rude...but I really don't get all the hate for it. >:T

Im only a bit sad because the last thing I waiting trying to make a shout of Indivisible in a Pokemon forum is someone ranting about panty shots... and he is the first and the only one to reply the tread :(

But Im with you, guys... Skullgirls not lose anything of they Marvelous with the "shots remove"......

Ok enough about the panties, time for invisible indivisible. I have 1 more spot left for my dream team(Ajna, Tenoch, and Lanshi). Can't wait to see the other incarnations. So far bionic commando girl has a reservation but we never know. I could get blind sided by another Lanshi.

Last edited:
Ok enough about the panties, time for invisible indivisible. I have 1 more spot left for my dream team(Ajna, Tenoch, and Lanchi). Can't wait to see the other incarnations. So far bionic commando girl has a reservation but we never know. I could get blind sided by another Lanchi.

By my calculations, we still has 7 not spoiled characters to be revealed :D

Im only a bit sad because the last thing I waiting trying to make a shout of Indivisible in a Pokemon forum is someone ranting about panty shots... and he is the first and the only one to reply the tread :(

But Im with you, guys... Skullgirls not lose anything of they Marvelous with the "shots remove"......

Earl had succint answers for the who, the why and the silliness. That way you know and can link to anybody that says otherwise.

Edit: Man, there's a plugin for reddit links, too?

Last edited:
/r/Games mods deep six'd my post about the extension, and it was taking off. Had like a 150 upvotes in 15 minutes, then they came through and axed it. They've got rules about multi-posting for CF campaigns, but this is news, of a sort, so I'm disappointed they shut it down.

/r/Games mods deep six'd my post about the extension, and it was taking off. Had like a 150 upvotes in 15 minutes, then they came through and axed it. They've got rules about multi-posting for CF campaigns, but this is news, of a sort, so I'm disappointed they shut it down.
Yeah, they're frustratingly strict about that rule. If this doesn't qualify as news, I dunno what the hell does. Seems like it's practically a blanket ban on any and all mentions of any game that's being crowdfunded.

Off topic but Reddit has some REALLY bizarre moderation rules. I once posted in r/streetfighter about our monthly which had a SF4/3S tournament, and the post was deleted because it was deemed "advertising" and not relevant. WHAT?

oh those alternatives. You either have to consider people talking shit about Indi using panties stuff complete shitheads who exploit most stupid factoid for trolling OR you have to treat them as utter morons since person with even half of their brain working isn't as stupid as these things imply.
So, you're either surrounded by assholes or degenerates. What a wonderful choice.
And I'm pretty sure they are assholes.

Geez, people really want panty shots...
More like they want some grand gotcha to further their agenda. But enough about that. We at 933k now!

It does feel like things have slowed down...

off topic

"My main issue is instead of fixing issues like game balance or bugs, they are just editing stuff no one would of noticed until they called it out themselves as PR stunt."
For that person, here are over 2 years of patch notes showing us "not fixing game balance or bugs":
http://steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/
Seriously, you all can just post that in response to ANYONE claiming we wasted our time fixing those frames.
I worked 70-90 hours a week for that entire time, and the rest of the team did similarly. Compared to the animation fixes taking one person less than a day.

The reason we mentioned them was because we wanted to specifically MENTION them instead of having them be discovered and have people get all up in arms about it afterward. That's not a PR stunt.

"Pressured to make changes" my ass. I've had it with that junk.
Support a team that does real work, and shows every aspect of that work publicly? HELL NO, I'd rather complain WRONGLY about some useless shit as long as it means I can feel smug tonight.

IF they actually want to be set straight, that is. I doubt they do, it seems like most people would rather believe we're scummy than do any research.

[edit]
here

Last edited:
it's okay... It's like you sprinting for a couple miles, you just gotta take a slight breather before going back to a steady jog.

This was pretty much guaranteed to happen right after the extension, so I'm not worried. What I am worried about it people getting so relaxed that they don't keep us to our needed (and very doable) 25k/day goal. We still need heat, don't let up.

Reactions: Wenzel
Changing the subject. Lets make a fun (at last for me) calculation:

We already has 20 incarnations at 900k. MikeZ said we will get incarnation for each 50k until we hit the 1500k. So still need be revealed 12 incarnations.

So, we will get 32 "normal" incarnation plus the 7 guest ones with a total of 39 incarnations!!! But, we will get more? Secrets Incarnations? More Guest ones?
Ravidrath's said they're aiming for a total of 27 playable Incarnations. (Plus currently 7 playable guests and one IGG donated character, but we'll ignore those)
So far 20 incarnations have been revealed on the campaign page, with 6 more shown in trailers.
That means there's one more unrevealed playable, if they stick to the 27 plan anyway.
At $1,250,000 they should run out of payable incarnations and switch over to the NPCs.

There's a host of NPC incarnations that will live in Ajna's Inner Realm acting as quest givers and lore keepers, etc. God knows how many of those there are!

Ok so legit question. We know that Lanshi was once human but now reincarnated. Does he still have his mind, like he's basically a dog with a human mind? Or is he just one really kool dog?

Ok so legit question. We know that Lanshi was once human but now reincarnated. Does he still have his mind, like he's basically a dog with a human mind? Or is he just one really kool dog?
As far as I know he's a dog.

25k/day goal
I really don't like these "we gotta do [donation]/[time] to make it" because that's pretty much how crowdcharts calculates its prediction.
And don't underestimate/forget the final push, because evidently (looking at the last 2 days) supporters are determined to hit important milestones once they're in sight.

I really don't like these "we gotta do [donation]/[time] to make it" because that's pretty much how crowdcharts calculates its prediction.
And don't underestimate/forget the final push, because evidently (looking at the last 2 days) supporters are determined to hit important milestones once they're in sight.
Anything that achieves success is good by me, but we can't count on *another* rush, nor should that be what gets us over the goal. We've had plenty of days in the 25k-ish range, so why not aim for that?

"Pressured to make changes" my ass. I've had it with that junk.
Support a team that does real work, and shows every aspect of that work publicly? HELL NO, I'd rather complain WRONGLY about some useless shit as long as it means I can feel smug tonight.

IF they actually want to be set straight, that is. I doubt they do, it seems like most people would rather believe we're scummy than do any research.

After reading all the nonsense stuff regarding this issue the past few days, I have come to a conclusion.

People are just instantly triggered by the word "censor" or any variants of it regardless of how much of the situation they truly know. They hear from the media that censorship is wrong so whenever they hear that word being applied to anything, they instantly get up in arms and rally against it without looking into it themselves. Regardless if you try to explain the situation to them, they will just refuse to accept the situation and label you like some kind of heretic just because you are now associated with the word "censorship".

These people are a lost cause and its unfortunate that they are so misinformed and narrow-minded, but that's just how people are on the internet.