• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

J-Stars Victory Vs

Nice! we get to see a bit of gameplay from every character, and it shows that they interact with each other and call each other names which is pretty neat.

Cant wait for this game :D Should be loads of retarded fun lol.

Well, it seems that this roster of 52 is apparently finalized.
I'm not complaining, it's a huge awesome roster!

Overall, my currently looking first-play mains are:
  • Akainu
  • Ace
  • Joseph Joestar
  • Toriko

but when's Kuwabara

Well, I can see there being DLC/an updated version released, hopefully rounding off some lesser reps/unrepped series.

Like by adding Whitebeard, Gecko Moria, Perona, Enel, the rest of the Strawhats and Sakura from Naruto.
With Trunks as an assist.

don't forget that other, much less important basketball series
as a cameo
on a stage

Reactions: Goodbye18000
My friend and I will main on day one as we play the 2vs2 matches.

Kenshiro & Bobobo-bo = Unstoppable.

It bothers me that Luckyman has Luffy's VA.. idk why but it does <__>

at least krillin isn't here
then there would just be some kind of
mayumi tanaka overload and the game would collapse on itself

Already enough overlap with Sugita Tomokazu VA too.

Dark Phantom Confirmed as the Final Boss.
J-Stars-Scan_03-12-14.jpg

Dubbed the “Dark Phantom,” the boss becomes a shadow version of a J-Stars hero, and can use that character’s powers and abilities.​

Last edited:
oh
that's
super lame
here I was expecting Mr. Satan

In my perfect world the boss would be the duo from Bakuman + Eiji Niizuma and they would draw various characters from the game (same model but in "sketch" form) for their attacks.

But meh.

Reactions: Smilax
Well maybe they fight in the Death Note shinigami world? It was a cool level in Jump Ultimate Stars....

seth at least had a good voice and some unique stuff going for him
this is just lazy

Character Trailers Part 6

Finally been looking forward on the Gintoki trailer since I wasn't sure if he would fight 100% joke/gag elements or has some of his more serious fighting stuff incorporated too. Seems to be a bit of both. Interesting the stage choice to represent Gintama in the trailer was the Night King Housen battle area from the serious Yoshiwara Arc.

Gintoki Super at the end with dual swords (His regular space wood sword + an actual bladed sword) attack barrage was used with same fierceness against Housen so that was nice to see. I also hear Shinpachi (Glasses) incorporated in a move too, but no idea what he does besides screaming his lungs out.

All I know is that he has his vespa for added ground/air mobility speed which he can swing his wooden sword as he rides which knocks back, his attempted kamahameha wave (DB Parody), A DropKick that knocks back , A shiny sword lunge poke, throwing a bunch of Just-Away bombs either as a single projectile or an area affect, a wood sword flurry combo that ends with a knock back, and his "Thigh Kick" throw which he learned from the spirit of his wooden sword (Bleach Parody).

I upgraded my order from regular shipping to small package, making it only be about a week before I get it (express is way too expensive).

So who here else is getting it for sure? I want some opponents that aren't Japanese and won't murder me dead in one combo

I already pre-ordered it from amiami, dunno when I'm gonna get it tho lol.

You can add me and we'll play once I have my copy.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
I already pre-ordered it from amiami, dunno when I'm gonna get it tho lol.

You can add me and we'll play once I have my copy.
That's where I preordered from. Regular shipping takes 4 weeks, but I upgraded to Small Package which is 1-2. I think it's only $10-$15 extra, so it's your choice.

That's where I preordered from. Regular shipping takes 4 weeks, but I upgraded to Small Package which is 1-2. I think it's only $10-$15 extra, so it's your choice.

hmm I usually get whatever I order from them within a week to 10 days. I'll check again if I have the small package thing or not once they ask for the full payment I guess.

I upgraded my order from regular shipping to small package, making it only be about a week before I get it (express is way too expensive).

So who here else is getting it for sure? I want some opponents that aren't Japanese and won't murder me dead in one combo
I pre-ordered it on play-asia, so I'll add you as soon as I get my copy. I'll be the Gintoki throwing around Kamehamehas.

Well I guess I should have wrote that I'm in Canada and shipping here is stupid.

Like really really stupid

I could be one step over the border in the US and it'll take a week, but I take one step back it's 3-4 weeks waiting and extra fees.

Looks like both versions of the game let you select MP3's on your harddrive as music in the stages, making the Anison version kind of pointless (oh well) but you know what this means right?

Reactions: Horseman
I refuse. DAS SPOILERS

NOOOOPE

Though for my Let's Play of it since I speak NO Japanese I'm going to have to make up a stupid story as I go along.

Mine came in today.
So fucking happy bobobo doesn't suck anymore.

Mine came in also, but I can't play it till Friday cause I'm at my University home and the PS3 is at Home Home.

BUT MARK MY WORDS, I'MA LET'S PLAY IT SO HARD

Bobobo is super good, the stupid MUDAMUDAMUDA move with Don Patch is flat out dumb lol, it tracks you, stays out forever, doesnt go away when bobobo's hit and it takes off hella meter when you block it, not to mention that you can just command grab them while they're stuck there blocking -_-

The projectile barrage is also nuts, he has a lot of good stuff for a troll/joke character :X

Bobobo is super good, the stupid MUDAMUDAMUDA move with Don Patch is flat out dumb lol, it tracks you, stays out forever, doesnt go away when bobobo's hit and it takes off hella meter when you block it, not to mention that you can just command grab them while they're stuck there blocking -_-

The projectile barrage is also nuts, he has a lot of good stuff for a troll/joke character :X
He also has the best assist that I've found in the game so far. That super fist of the nose hair attack where he just walks at you has lockdown for days.
Game is surprisingly decently balanced atm, though. It doesn't seem like there are any characters that are flat-out shit tier unusable, and while a couple characters have been singled out as "god tier" (saiki, vegeta) I think it's mostly because they're annoying and easy to use.

Jotaro & Dio will probably get a trailer after Stardust Crusaders airs next month.

I'm sad Yoh is a support character. He was probably the most requested character I've seen on forums and youtube comments and this is how they respond?