• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

J-Stars Victory Vs

Yeah, I remember. But I don't know if that will be enough to cut it.
let us have hopes for our panty flashing vampire series Zeriam! let us have this!

let us have hopes for our panty flashing vampire series Zeriam! let us have this!

You're referring to the anime.

The manga had way less fan service and I prefer it over Gonzo's bastardized version. But yes, I will welcome my all time favorite character to this game if she's included.

You're referring to the anime.

The manga had way less fan service and I prefer it over Gonzo's bastardized version. But yes, I will welcome my all time favorite character to this game if she's included.
I know the manga is different from the anime but its sort of what helped make rosario vampire so popular from that infamy alone.

Yes infamy could do wonders, just ask the School Days anime how it got popular.

I agree Inner Moka has little to no shot making the roster when looking at things objectively. We are probably at the final batch of reveals if not finished already anyway.

I know the manga is different from the anime but its sort of what helped make rosario vampire so popular from that infamy alone.

Only because they turned it into a full fan service show and left out all the dark atmospheric and interesting characters. It really destroyed the element that made the manga so great. The only thing I liked about it was the fact that Moka was voiced by Nana Mizuki. It needs the reboot treatment that Full Metal Alchemist got.

Yes infamy could do wonders, just ask the School Days anime how it got popular.

I agree Inner Moka has little to no shot making the roster when looking at things objectively. We are probably at the final batch of reveals if not finished already anyway.

We still have the dlc characters coming after it's released.

I thought they blatantly said somewhere there won't be DLC characters. Other characters can still show up, but only as NPC in the story mode thing.

I thought they blatantly said somewhere there won't be DLC characters. Other characters can still show up, but only as NPC in the story mode thing.

No "paid" dlc characters meaning they're free when they're released.

Killua is playable. Its a wrap. Also the one piece having four reps should mean more should characters be in the game. It'd only be fair to have unlockables not shown in the last few trailers.

THEY ADDED THE GIRL FOROM TO LOVE-RU

Dammit! suddenly the game is rated 18+

they added in dudes who make people explode by poking them too much. I'm sure To Love Ru girl is perfectly within their boundaries for teen friendly.

still no Byakuran :(
best Reborn! villain. . .why does One Piece get all the love?

2s9rslk.jpg

heads_explode.jpg

yep. 10-14 is the appropriate age group for fist of the north star.

you act as if you didn't want to see that kind of stuff at that age
I know i sure loved hyper violence at that age
heck i still love hyper violence

its more that in this day and age fist of the north star would be shown on more... adult, blocks.

then again I have no clue what Japan's programming blocks are so... yeah.

still am stoked seeing Kenshiro in the game. don't get me wrong.

Where were you 4 months ago?

I wonder how they would handle a playable Yugi. 10 to one says he'll just have the monsters come out to attack, like Yuna in Dissidia Duodecim, but it would also be cool if instead turns he into the monsters for the attack, then switches back, like how Summon Cards work in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Character Trailers Part 4

seiya can scream FOR ATHENA! and come back from the dead as long as he have bars...

really faithful to the anime

Arale's stage looks like it was ripped straight from DBZ budokai tenkaiichi 3. . .

So I was doing some research on the characters of this game

Koro-Sensei, the octopus alien thing, can fly at Mach 20.
THAT'S 6.8 km / s
HOLY SHIT

AND HE SUPLEXES YOU IN HIS ULTIMATE ART BY FLYING INTO THE EARTH AT MACH 20

GOD MY OHHHHHHHH

here i was expecting a final reveal
and yet there is no kuwabara before me

here i was expecting a final reveal
and yet there is no kuwabara before me
I'll bet my left loin that there's a few secret characters that won't be revealed pre-release.

Hopefully Dio and/or Yugi.

Hopefully.

I hope no more one piece characters. If not at least no more PLAYABLE ones.

final reveal is all the straw hats
all playable
pre and post timeskip
new title of the game is revealed
One Piece Victory Vs. Feat. J-Stars

Reactions: Balder and jam1220
final reveal is all the straw hats
all playable
pre and post timeskip
new title of the game is revealed
One Piece Victory Vs. Feat. J-Stars
not saying it's pirates but it was pirates

Final reveal
Whitebeard_Render_(OP2).jpg

you mad sano
As much as I think One Piece have too many entries already, I wouldn't mind Whitebeard at all.

In fact, you could swap any two of the current OP characters for him and it would still be worth it.

Whitebeard is actually quite acceptable
he's a great dude for sure
plus salt is tasty

Character Trailers Part 5

God, there's so many I want to play.

On the one hand, the Joestars. Nuff said.
On the other, Toriko and Akainu are bad ass mofos.

ERRRRGH

And don't get me started on Taro "M. Bison" Yamada.

Your collective lack of interest in playable Arale sickens me.

She was already cool on dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3

J-Stars-7th-PV.jpg

Medaka don't take shit from anyone.

PV Trailer 8

Reactions: TrulyAmiracle
Nearly 13 minutes? Holy shit.
I'll watch that in the morning.

Still really hope it comes to the states one day.
Impossible as it may be.
But hey apparently there's a trademark for Awakened Legends vs?
It's possible...pipe dream I know