• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

J-Stars Victory Vs

New characters announced on the next issue. Roles are unknown until the scan comes out.

Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake!! Otokojuku)
Heihachi Edajima (Sakigake!! Otokojuku)

Reactions: Jutsei
Kuwabara or Hiei were the obvious choices to fill the "rival" spot for Yusuke.

The reveals are being sped up now as the release date draws nearer.

as much as I would have preferred Kuwabara, Hiei isn't a bad choice either.

Ace? was a 4th OP rep really needed?.. he's a cool character and all but they couldve added reps with series that only have 1 or 2 characters instead.

Killua and Hiei better be playable..

well it's trash now
anything that puts Kuwabara over Hiei has no place existing

I do agree the game does not need more one piece characters. I really hope they don't add any more because I seriously dont want this to be "gotta sell the series that needs to fucking end but won't because oda doesnt want to fall into the author's curse" game.

I WANT MORE JUMP STARS!

Like Senna! and Sakuragi! and Takasugi! and Sanosuke!

Just finished Jojo part 1

Gimme Dio

also Yugi would be nice

New characters announced on the next issue. Roles are unknown until the scan comes out.

"While details on the new characters are scant, all of them will be playable characters except for Heihachi Edajima, who is a support character, according to the report."

From Siliconera

Hiei is playable?
grumpy-cat-good-1_1512.jpg

This roster is fantastic, but now all this game needs in order for the roster to be perfect is
1. Yugi Mutou(Yu-Gi-Oh)
2. Kinnikuman(Kinnikuman)
3. Yoh Asakura(Shaman King)
4. Kamui(Gintama)

Any other characters that are added after that are just a nice bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220
I've got Ken and Raoh. I'M SET.

"While details on the new characters are scant, all of them will be playable characters except for Heihachi Edajima, who is a support character, according to the report."

From Siliconera

That is still a rumor because according to the translator, who translated the image with Hiei and Ace, their roles are still unknown.

Wonder how small Hiei will be compared to everyone else.

Here's a crisp clean version of the scan.

J-Stars-Victory-VS-Scan-36-HQ.jpg

Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake!! Otokojuku)
Heihachi Edajima (Sakigake!! Otokojuku) [Support]

PV Trailer 7

If I'm, playing Hiei or Yusuke I better hear this when they do their ultimate attacks
I will cry if its in there, and I will cry if its not.

give me the good cry NamcoBandaBandaiNamco.

If Reborn! gets another character i would hope its either Bermuda or Byakuran

I want Genkai. I want her so bad.

please give me Genkai.

lets hope for no more One Piece because anymore would just be re-godamn-diculous.

I hope this isn't the final trailer. I'm still hoping for a couple more characters.

Last edited:
I will hate on it all I want. :T I and many others think it just needs to end. I don't hate the fact that the characters are in there, but as of now FOUR PLAYABLE CHARACTERS ARE IN IT. which is more than any other series in the game. and many of these other series have been around longer than One Piece and the fact that One Piece also doesnt have any support characters announced as of yet does not put my hopes up that a cap will be put on potential characters.

so yeah! I will smack this game with my hate boner all I want depending on the outcome of the final cast!

So much salt...
It's delicious
tumblr_inline_n1bvtc6TRh1r1d4f5.gif
yes but think about it. Any potential JoJo character you might want could be tossed aside to make room for another One Piece character. Fist of the North Star? easily tossed aside for more One Piece. DBZ? more One Piece. it has the potential to become a cancer. and I will be the Rorschach of the Jump fanbase if it comes to that.

No, I'm 100% fine with Joseph and Johnathan.
Even if it's not Part 3 that's still 1 more than what I expected.
I'm not tossing out an entire bag of skittles just because it has some stuff I'm not jazzed for in it.
So to speak.

I will take back what I say if we at least get one more series to make its playable character count to 4. I want to be clear on that.

OP is one of my faves but it def doesnt need 4 reps, I'm assuming it has something to do with the story in the game or w/e?

I'm still hoping to see Dio, and someone from Shaman King or Yu-Gi-Oh.
Maybe more playable females? there's like.. 3? Boa, Medaka, Arale and the rest are assists..

Reactions: SanoBaron
Inner Moka would be a good choice as another playable female to rep another series.

moka-akashia-best-kick-o.gif

Surprised by the lack of comments about Lala stripping to her undergarments for fan service power.

Inner Moka would be a good choice as another playable female to rep another series.

moka-akashia-best-kick-o.gif

Surprised by the lack of comments about Lala stripping to her undergarments for fan service power.

Sadly Rosario+Vampire is part of Jump Square. If they would include her. Instant main forever.

Sadly Rosario+Vampire is part of Jump Square
still is Jump, and was featured in Shonen Jump monthly. so it could be likely.

still is Jump, and was featured in Shonen Jump monthly. so it could be likely.

This game is based on Weekly Shounen Jump characters.

This game is based on Weekly Shounen Jump characters.
-Stars Victory Vs(ジェイスターズ ビクトリーバーサス Jei Sutāzu Bikutorī Bāsasu?) is an upcoming fightingvideo game that combines the universes of several Weekly Shōnen Jumpmanga series, including former series and some that have been transferred to other magazines.

-the Wikipedia page

I would assume that some featured, even sneak peaks, could be considered for nomination. I could be wrong though.

I don't mind the amount of one piece reps so much as I care about the choices they made

i mean Luffy is the most obvious of choices, and Sakazuki is one of the central antagonists. but Hancock???????????? Ace????????????????
those are just weird
would rather have Zoro and Robin
maybe even Chopper

Yeah technically Rosario + Vampire was prominently on Monthly/Square Jump, but technically it did have an extra chapter featured on Weekly Jump.

Yeah technically Rosario + Vampire was prominently on Monthly/Square Jump, but technically it did have an extra chapter featured on Weekly Jump.

Yeah, I remember. But I don't know if that will be enough to cut it.