• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

J-Stars Victory Vs

y'know... now i got curious: what is the origin of the "multiple punch" idea? almost every Jump main char has it somehow...

because punching someone 100 times without skipping a beat is fuckin' rad
also i THINK jojo's ripped it off first and then everyone rips off jojo's

the cycle of shounen

Reactions: Smilax and Jutsei
because punching someone 100 times without skipping a beat is fuckin' rad
also i THINK jojo's ripped it off first and then everyone rips off jojo's

the cycle of shounen
Pretty much that, yeah.
HnK Did it with pressure points, then Jojo did it with straight punching.

Pretty much that, yeah.
HnK Did it with pressure points, then Jojo did it with straight punching.
well, fist of the north star technically had both, and jojo's just had straight punching.

Then a little of both?
Man I dunno.
All I know si they both did it first
well, there are times where Ken isn't just poking pressure points, but punching them, like Heart for example.

Jojo's had non-combat pressure points
remember when zeppeli bipped jonathan and he could lift the magic rock

Reactions: Jutsei
if you're a dog person though I find no shame in skipping select parts in part 1 and 3.

Gonna use Zebra, Luffy, maybe Toguro. Gonna break this game like I did with Anarchy Reigns.

New Playable characters:
004-copyb.jpg
Support Characters:
005-copy-2b.jpg

YES

Yay, Bobobo.
But when's Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler?
Hoping for those as support characters!

But screw that, where is my main Kinnikuman?

Don Patch was the best in JUS I hope he is in

You can see Don Patch in one of the screen shots - maybe he is one of Bobobo's special moves?

You can see Don Patch in one of the screen shots - maybe he is one of Bobobo's special moves?
Looks like he was reduced to a sheild again, looks like Don Patch will never be the heroine

Playable characters

Kusuo Saiki (Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan)
Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump and Arale-chan)
Luckyman (Tottemo! Luckyman)
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

Support Characters

Shoyo Hinata (Haikyu)

The magazine also reveals “J Points,” points you can collect for cards in battles and adventures, then use the resulting card deck to level up characters.

Last edited:
Honestly, this game is getting much more characters than I expected. I totally thought there'd be like 20 with 10 more being assist only simply because they are HD models.

This makes me so happy. God I'm hype. I need to get my money and preorder noooooow

I hope to see some of you online!

wish this one arrived in the west...

and it needs dio brando, maybe part 3 dio and jotaro for the ultimate oraoraora vs atatatatata vs mudamudamuda duel.

Character Trailers Part 2

Hyakuretsuken doesn't do 100 hits
Musou Tensei doesn't involve experiencing true sadness
nunchucks

such levels of offensiveness

I still stand behind my opinion that Younger Toguro has the worst character design of all time
literally a character who gets more demonic the stronger he gets?
Toguro_0db2eb_1277360.jpg

121966_v0_600x.jpg

Toguro is the stuff of nightmares and again, scared the living hell out of me as a kid. I couldv't ask for a better YuYu Hakusho representative.

Reactions: Pfantzypantz
Toguro's power levels are just a documentation of his gradual transformation into the Big Zam

Reactions: Jutsei
Toguro's power levels are just a documentation of his gradual transformation into the Big Zam
Toguro looks at Big Zam and is like "1%"

Lol Younger Toguro is the equivalent of Frieza. Made both look ridiculously powerful with different forms early in the series, but later on considered "small fry" in grand scheme of things in their universes.

Lol Younger Toguro is the equivalent of Frieza. Made both look ridiculously powerful with different forms early in the series, but later on considered "small fry" in grand scheme of things in their universes.
but Toguro has a better post arc follow-up than Frieza ever did.