• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I need a good website to read part 4 because everyone that I found have shitty translation filled with typos.
c9fae8c79b44a282180a7aa5eb8b4d57.png

I need a good website to read part 4 because everyone that I found have shitty translation filled with typos.
Batoto has the good translations by the invincible trio
they still aren't completely done yet though, iirc

Batoto has the good translations by the invincible trio
they still aren't completely done yet though, iirc
they have one and a half of a volume to go.

I just came to the realization after starting the newest chapter of Jojolion that all of the Higashikata's stands have the word King in them. Ex. California King Bed, King Nothing, Paper Moon King, Nut King Cal and whatever the other guy's got (gonna be king crimson).

Just thought it was a weird thing that will probably have significance eventually.

My dumb nerd of a cousin came to visit last weekend and it turns out that he's a huge fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and we ended up talking about it for like an hour and it inspired me to finally start watching Stardust Crusaders.

Just thought I'd share that with y'all.

I wont watch it until it's done. I know what happens but I still want to binge the hell out of it. like, I want to watch 10 episodes a day.

EDIT: at the absolute LEAST!

Last edited:
wait, is it Aniplex? if so I don't feel very excited.

not at all. are these voice guys even confirmed if it is? will this be another Persona 4 the animation debacle? will the blu-rays be ridiculously expensive and make me hate aniplex even more? I really don't like aniplex.

I think it'll be Viz since they have an AX panel and have JoJo announcements to make there.

BUT GUYS JUST IMAGINE THE WHO THE REST OF THE CAST MIGHT BE
WHAT IF LIAM O'BRIEN IS KAKYOIN
WHAT IF STEVE BLUM IS POLNAREFF

BUT GUYS JUST IMAGINE THE WHO THE REST OF THE CAST MIGHT BE
WHAT IF LIAM O'BRIEN IS KAKYOIN
WHAT IF STEVE BLUM IS POLNAREFF
When's Steve Blum as Alessi.

WE'RE GETTING A DUB?!? WE'RE GETTING A DUB!!!!!!!

1353234886467.gif

And relax guys, they're probably dubbing Stardust first because they need extra time to find the right VAs for Jon, Speedwagon and Joseph/They know better than to make a version of Young Joseph not voiced by Sugita :PUN:

God help them if they pick a bad voice actor for Speedwagon.

I want Stronheim voiced by Crispin Freeman. Imagine him rolling his Bs and being generally okay nazi guy!

Dang it, this whole time I had Jotaro played by Patrick Seitz in my mind. Now he's Dio (who was Steve Blum).

But hey, WE'RE GETTING A DUB!

My only (non-)complaint is that Jotaro isn't Antfish. :PUN:

WAIT THIS MEANS WE COULD GET DUBBED "NEXT LINE" PREDICTIONS?!?

Last edited:
So the other day I was at my college taking care of some errands and I decided to flirt with this girl because she had an Erwin Smith key chain and it turned out that she liked Jojo's and she actually brought up a very good question.
At the end of Phantom Blood Erina Joestar and Baby Lisa Lisa survived the explosion on that ship by hiding inside the coffin that was used to transport Dio's severed head. That I know for sure, but at the end of Battle Tendency we see that same coffin being hoisted out of the ocean, which is supposed to contain Dio with his new Jonathan Joestar body.
How is that possible?

Araki admitted its a huge plothole but it was the only way to bring back Dio.

at least Araki is willing to own up to his pants being down.

Last edited:
There are a few times when Araki just decides to not give a fuck about continuity.

A time travel thing that never happens or is explained
A character that is introduced as a female becomes a dude later on
Backup Coffins
Dead people stop being dead

There's probably more too, I like things like this because this is Araki's story and if he wants things to happen he makes them happen

Back