• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

She got known when she voiced Edward Elric and FMA took off.

if you think that Romi Park got popular off of KlK my man, I have some news for you
she didn't

I messed up, have this meme instead
IMG_20151220_211915.jpg

Last edited:
if you think that Romi Park got popular off of KlK my man, I have some news for you
she didn't
no, but that sure doesn't mean casual fans didn't shut up about her.
I knew a bunch of shits who wouldn't stop going on about Romi Park.
fuck them.
but not Romi.
she's cool

Y'know, I've been playing the Jojo game (the Capcom one) and i noticed that Dio says "Za Warudo" like "Za Waldo", makes sense to me.

za_waldo_by_dzkynosequemas-d91en0l.png

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Y'know, I've been playing the Jojo game (the Capcom one) and i noticed that Dio says "Za Warudo" like "Za Waldo", makes sense to me.

za_waldo_by_dzkynosequemas-d91en0l.png
I always thought that he was saying that, too.

Also, Waldo WAS in the infamous car scene in Part 3, so.....

any duwang for part 4 that isn't literally the actual duwang translation is worthless and trash
The only Duwangs that are funny are the part 1 and part 3 duwangs.

Is it because he fights for women?Because he's done that for a while,sorry to say.

His manga detailed design kinda looked he had the female sign on his clothes, maybe they think since they simplified him a little by removing those it's for being PC???

the symbols are on his second outfit, iirc
he's wearing his first outfit in the art they showed

I don't think Japan has the same PC problem America has.They got rid of it to save time on detailing the model.
No I know it's that the internet is dumb and doesn't care when pointing fingers

I mean to specifically blame Tumblr is so out there (when I say it's a legit thing I mean a saw a literal master post of people saying this but I can't find it lol)

it's not a legit thing, just some guy ticked by the new, simpler designs, so he feels like using tumblr as a stand point for hate.

No I mean literally a group of people doing this

Where'd you find this? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.
Nah it was another post like the one you posted.

That was actually the one I was talking about when I said I couldn't find it lol.

I'm sorry, what? What does less detailed art have to do with "social justice"? Also, aren't those actually different outfits anyway?

These people are killing me
Same.

It's strange to see this many dumb anti-SJW's acting out over one thing for once.

I mean, usually you only see a couple whine about something, and then they leave.

Now it seems like it's getting ridiculous.

Where'd you find this? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.
that's a youtube comment, and i did see it, but i can't remember in which video it was, all i know is that it was a video about the preview.

i like the new jotaro design, so what if he lost a bit of muscle? he's still a beef cake, and we all know that.
i'll admit, he lost a bit too much muscle, but i personally favor the soft facial features. it fits this part of the story.
0gISwk9.png

Last edited:
Ruin stop pretending you don't like memes.

Ruin stop pretending you don't like memes.
my favorite jojo's memes generally involve Caesar dying, Kakyoin dying, Rohan being a trashman, and Joseph being a terrible person
i'm not a safe person to meme around because I'm more or less deliberately trying to inflict meme wounds upon jojo's fans

Reactions: Dio Brando
I'm sorry, what? What does less detailed art have to do with "social justice"? Also, aren't those actually different outfits anyway?
When the detail you remove is specifically the female/transgender symbols in his hat...