• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

No OP OR ED in this episode. I guess they wanted to fit as much as they can in this one.
Everything was great

no ED was a goddamn tease
why must we wait to have our hopes dashed/fulfilled

Oh did Stardust Crusaders start today?

Time to start watching anime again.

It was great! I actually felt restless about 30 minutes before it was streamed on CR. The wait was worth it.

SOOOO GOOOOD

They don't seem to cut anything out, but I'm concerned that this won't fit into a 26 episode season, so...maybe 39 episodes? 52??

SOOOO GOOOOD

They don't seem to cut anything out, but I'm concerned that this won't fit into a 26 episode season, so...maybe 39 episodes? 52??
I HOPE so. It would be great if they will give screen time to the villains that weren't in the old OVAs, like Mariah, Devo, Rubber Soul, Petshop, etc.

Reactions: Balder and Smilax
Jojo's Hype is too much for some people like singer Shokotan.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...rre-adventure-anime-wait-til-you-see-shokotan

BkY56SSCAAAmbno.jpg

...Slightly disturbing, but that is merely child's play in the world of JoJo.

nah, shoko-tan is used to putting her mouth in cute stuff

Reactions: EA575
Make sure that you take note of the 6th shooting star at the beginning of the opening on the right side of the screen ;P
IGGY LIVES

Reactions: Uzumakihero
my dick has transcended past simple things like time and space since the Kakyoin fight

Last edited:
I've posted the download link here.
It comes around 3hrs after the episode being showed.

It's actually 1 hour after it airs

Reactions: Colossi
everyone loves part 3

I'm thinking that Part 2 is still better than Part 3.
Haven't read the mango, tho.

I would agree, but when it comes to the every-man, part 3 is the biz

thats the one from the fighting game guys!

Played the demo...

Y'know when you play a game that is good but you just don't "feel" it?
Like... when you just can't adapt to the system and enjoy the battles?

Well, felt it with the game... and was the last game keeping me from jailbreaking my ps3 (don't misunderstand me, but i already have a pc for multiplayer and i can't agree with the dlc prices and pratices on console games... getting EVERYTHING in a dynasty warriors title could cost over 100 bucks. FF13-2 needs extra 20 dollars to get the full experience, in asura's wrath you need to pay FOR THE GAME'S ENDING! I'll still buy the games and support the companies, but i won't pay for DLCs anymore)

ixStfBlwTa0fd.gif
godDAMN

Not gonna lie, it's super early and I'm trying to hold my judgment, but so far I liked part 2 WAY more than part 3. Mostly because of the characters. I don't like Jotaro at all so far, Joseph (who I adored in part 2) has been reduced to a racist old man, and there's no one else developed enough to deserve a comment. Dio will be great I'm sure but he hasn't been in it much yet, which isn't helping my initial impression. Joseph desperately needs to at least seem similar to his part 2 character, he MADE part 2 but he's nothing like he used to be now... If he wasn't named "Joseph" there would be nothing that told me he was part 2's jojo. Hopefully we'll get some action scenes that are as good as part 2, but Jotaro doesn't seem like he's as clever of a fighter as Joseph was which kind of worries me.
Other than that, so far I like hamon better than stands, it had a lot of clever weaknesses and seemed kind of like something that could actually exist whereas stands are a lot more like superpowers so far. Kind of wish they weren't dropping hamon and instead made stands work with it.
I think it's mostly from me really liking part 2 and everyone telling me that part 3 is even better. Got me overhyped.

Reactions: Colossi
I just find it weird that out of nowhere
BOOM
EVERYBODY HAS A STAND AND NOBODY HAD A SINGLE CLUE ABOUT THIS IN THE LAST 2 PARTS
Don't, know, it's Jojo, I shouldn't be asking myself about those things. It's the same thing as asking why glasses appear out of nowhere on Simon's face (TTGL).

gee, this character, who has aged 50 years, isn't acting the same as he did 50 years ago
that never happens ever anywhere

but for me, interms of actual writing, joseph is probably the second worst protagonist in the series, though I wouldn't call that Araki's fault
Dude's editor had a massive mancrush on Joseph and made Araki have joseph do more stuff
which translated as "have joseph be the only character to accomplish anything and make everyone else useless"
Part 3 is a lot more balanced in terms of other characters having victories, but Jotaro still gets some of the better moments.

So you dislike Joseph AND Caesar

How do you live with yourself

Reactions: Horseman
when did I ever say i dislike joseph
i like him as a character, think he's a barrel of laughs
just not as a protagonist #writing

Since you said he's the second worst protagonist I just assumed you didn't like him.

Nah, I like all the Jojos sans giorno
Joseph is more like "least best" rather than "second worst"
he's vastly entertaining, just not particularly well-written in terms of being a protagonist

Reactions: Smilax
I can't really disagree with you since I only know Jonathan and Joseph, but I really liked the latter as a protagonist.

"Least best rather than second worst," I like the way that sounds.

Man, it's pretty clear you guys haven't read the manga lol
Things get better character-wise in Part 3

Reactions: Smilax
Once Part 4 rolls around and the Morioh Thug Alliance comes on the scene you'll be astounded by how great it can be

Reactions: Gamesandgoodies
Eh, I'm not holding my breath for Part 4, mainly because Josuke is my least favorite JoJo

Eh, I'm not holding my breath for Part 4, mainly because Josuke is my least favorite JoJo
yeah well
that's just like
your opinion
man

Why, yes it is