• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

Couldn't this just be because you ONLY play on the converter, as opposed to playing on the other system without one? :^)
but I do play without a converter :P

mosesplan gets one big fat kiss from me then, I guess. Pucker up. See you at EVO.

In other news, we broke 100 entrants. 200 LET'S GOOOOO!!!
Aww.. I wanted a kissy =\ That's ok. Mosesplan's gonna LOVe it =3

Wrong game dude...

Now we're talking *hairflip*

Can't wait to get mad grimey and rub up against everyone.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I don't know if they've been getting my reminder emails so I'll call them out here:

@Alcren
@GeneralMunoz
@Zidiane
@GirlyStyle
@Shin ATproof
@CFC_JSmooth
@Domo
Quint/Zeldias
mistaFOO

You all still need to pay for your registration. You don't need to reply to this thread about it, and I'm not trying to rush you, I just want to make sure you don't forget! I assume you don't want to pay $15 on-site rather than $10 online. :P

Gotchu homie. Just needed to save my bread up I will be paying by this week or the next.

Reactions: earlfriend
Only 100? Our chances of breaking last year's record are looking grim.

Last year we were on a high from the IGG and breast cancer drive, not to mention being a kind-of-but-not-really main game with stream time and so on, so it's a little unrealistic to expect to replicate that. We'll still get a great turnout this year, though.

We'll still be the biggest side tournament regardless

Less than 3 weeks
This-is-so-Exciting-Pineapple-Express.gif

It's Ok, Kit! You can borrow mine!

I guess I have the unfortunate situation of having to accept this offer =p Atleast leme play a few matches to get a feel of it, so I don't go 'WTF IS THIS BUTTON!!?? I'M PRESSING THE NIPPLE AND IT NO DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE THE STICK HARDER!!"

I guess I have the unfortunate situation of having to accept this offer =p Atleast leme play a few matches to get a feel of it, so I don't go 'WTF IS THIS BUTTON!!?? I'M PRESSING THE NIPPLE AND IT NO DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE THE STICK HARDER!!"
Every time you use Ms. Fortune's head, that's a nipple.

Best not think about it... too hard... :PUN:

Reactions: Kit Ballard
A controller designed to harness the power of repressed male homosexual curiosity for the purpose of competitive prowess will be christened at the biggest fighting game tournament of the year...

...by a lady.

Nothing in this community goes as planned.

A controller designed to harness the power of repressed male homosexual curiosity for the purpose of competitive prowess will be christened at the biggest fighting game tournament of the year...
Man, I remember the days when I could just be regular ol' platonically disturbed to symbolically control a video game with a man's privates.

Thought I'd drop this here, just to see how things have changed and all:

...by a lady.

Nothing in this community goes as planned.
Omg this got me to laugh SO hard XD doesn't mean I don't feel a bit weird about using the stick. That face... and the way he's laying.. Oy-vay.

Last edited:
<hilary> okay so i called the LVH and we can get extra pillows
<severine> skarmand
<severine> ur fucking done
<hilary> we will have like.. 10 pillows to work with i think for the purposes of burying skarmand

Worth noting the last post in that thread, but that should be pretty useful.

sage I swear to god. Technically you don't have a phone so if I have to receive sext for you with my phone I'm going shoot/stab/lu kang kick you out of the hotel.