• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

Beowulf - Aikuro
Cerebella - Gamagoori (because HUGE HANDS)
Peacock - Mako (because cartoon physics)
Was more preoccupied with making my "all the Nui fans are up in arms" quip that I forgot I actually was going to make a few legitimate observations about some of these... -_-"
Glowing crotch Beowulf for optimal online trolling and potential EVO moment.
I think Gamabella/Ceregoori would look AMAZING on its own right - dark skin, blond hair, shining silver VV (or gold if you want Mk.II uniform) and white dress with black diamond patterns.
Should it be the Fight Club costume? Not only to make coloring the robot arms less weird but also because Mako also has all those hidden weapons.
Please have a OTP of cookies for your fine work so far.
f43.jpg

EDIT: I wish I could think of someone who could fittingly rock a Dosh King palette...

Last edited:
Wait, seriously?
That's an odd number.

No it's an even number :PUN:
don't you hate it when people make puns conflicting with your eloquent vocabulary?

I strongly suggest anyone with good coding abilities to make a fan-made fighting game! they've presented enough action so far!

Ryuko: Multi-stance like Squiggly
Satsuki: Fast close-combat character like Valentine
Gamagoori: grapple-tech,like cerebella plus a regalia(3-star uniform) stance.
Nonon: Ranged/distancing character also a regalia stance
Sanageyama(North-Kanto Monkey):Ever played Blazblue, all of them combined!
Regalia!
Nui: mobile character like Dhalsim.
Ragyo: Double, but not gross.
Berzerk Ryuko: Evil Ryu to Ryuko's Ryu, hey, similar name, coincidence?
Mako: Lots of air capability! fight club projectiles!

Fuck Iori and Nudist Beach!

Last edited:
Pretty much.

Also, fairly certain KlK is gonna go down as one of those simply magical animes to me.
The kind you just can't forget, even if the ending ends up being shit.
The kind I wanna rewatch at least once.
The only anime I ever rewatched was Panty & Stocking, and FMA: Brotherhood

I seen a Honnouji Academy One Star Goku shirt on Sanshee and im seriously considering buying that shit.

Only two more days for new episode and my body is fucking ready

MGS: Ground Zeroes on Tuesday. Kill la Kill on Wednesday
1310650820313.jpg

OBVIOUS spoiler; the school is shaped like a girl hugging the the courtyard,so the OG life fiber is just gonna plop on there like a ghetto woman's wig

OBVIOUS spoiler; the school is shaped like a girl hugging the the courtyard,so the OG life fiber is just gonna plop on there like a ghetto woman's wig
I never noticed that oh my God.
That's gonna be as hype as can be

Well then It's either current episode or the one before it, I just got caught up
Nui getting both arms hacked off permanently filled me with a great laughter like never before. Bitch deserves it.

I still love Nui most of all.
I'm gonna be sad to see her die.
Cmon we know it's gonna happen.
I dealt with Dio dying, I dealt with Valentine dying, I can deal with this

This has probably been done already, but I'm sad I didn't see it myself, so...

View attachment 2010
Yeap, here you go.
All these sexed-up hot moms, Kakyoin curses the day he got stuck in a series of fabulous dudes posing as they beat each other up.
Maybe next time, Kakyoin. Meanwhile, have fun getting cockblocked by Jotaro and killed by DIO.

Also, plot.
f7f.jpg

Holy crap, the secret of Ishiin Matoi! 0_0

So yeah, for now be careful around this thread.
And Tumblr.
Bitches don't be taggin' their spoilers there.

Anyone else thinking of getting the English DVDs/Blu-rays when they come out?
I almost never do that, and the only other time I thought of doing it was when Panty and Stocking came out.
And that's because the Dub was apparently raelly really good

I love this episode, all the action was spot on amazing.

I was panicking a bit when Ryuko was almost chopped in half because we are so near the end and not many characters have passed away so far that whenever it looks like they might, I start panicking.
Also I really like that the characters that have been previously fought are going to be back for the final battle.

good bye Rei, you might not have gotten a lot of screen time but you were definately one of my favorite villains

Just when you thought things would stop happening, there's even more things happening!

THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

Also I like how life fibers increase all of Mako's stats except for INT.

Anyone else thinking of getting the English DVDs/Blu-rays when they come out?
I almost never do that, and the only other time I thought of doing it was when Panty and Stocking came out.
And that's because the Dub was apparently raelly really good
I hope they have an affordable blu-ray set.

Back