• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Mar 22, 2014] Team St1ckbug (Brooklyn, NY)

Someone should link this thread on the facebook page to show how many SG players are planning on showing up! I don't have a facebook to do it :(

You should add a new option for Peacock/Valentine/Squigly. That's the best possible three person team in that order #Kappa

I'm actually the best with this team. I CAN confirm #Kappa

Reactions: Icky
Is this the safe part of Brooklyn?

No where is safe....

But yes

Anything less than bullet parrying is unacceptable.

Just to clarify a few things:

Parking isn't horrible in this area from what my friends say, and you can usually avoid driving in Manhattan streets via highway.

The area is pretty much the border between Chinese and Hispanic neighborhoods. Keep your head up and eyes open, and you'll be fine. Most parts of Brooklyn are pretty safe actually, just a select few to be aware of.

Make MGV come out. It's been too long.

I'll play in at least one SGs tournament once Beowulf drops :)

I was raised in South Providence. Me Nate and Icky'll be fine. Don't know bout the rest'a yous guys. I know basic First Aid, so if you can crawl your bullet riddled and shanked bodies to the arcade I can maybe make sure no one fondles your corpse except me.

I was raised in South Providence. Me Nate and Icky'll be fine. Don't know bout the rest'a yous guys. I know basic First Aid, so if you can crawl your bullet riddled and shanked bodies to the arcade I can maybe make sure no one fondles your corpse except me.
But what about the Solos who don't have red health?
That aside, this may be doable for me

Oh, I want to do one too! Who should I play, guys.
http://strawpoll.me/1263039
No such thing as bella without sass. COME ON ZID!
It's like saying Diamonds are Forever is not your signature move

No such thing as bella without sass. COME ON ZID!
They're all trick choices, I'm going 100% sass no matter what

Woooooow
We got a liar!!!!
YOU TOO! Where was the solobella option? You lied in not presenting your most VALID option.

Reactions: dekillsage
Cereballa/Crackerbella/Canadabella

LibertyBella/SilverBella/RingABella

I legit don't know who I'm going to play since Big Band probably won't be out yet. I might just go random select the whole tournament idk.
Make MGV come out. It's been too long.
Seconded
I'll play in at least one SGs tournament once Beowulf drops :)
Quoted for posterity

10 people. I would've gone but the weather was too bad to travel anywhere.

I will try to go this time though.
Random, but I missed that tournament by 5 min after you guys left. I was very sad.

MGV was the Vanilla Skyking.

He was the best PW at one point in time waay back when imho.

I can talk to him and see if hes going.

I asked Duke about him last time I was at NL. He said he'll talk to him about it. His PW was a nightmare

Reactions: keninblack
I legit don't know who I'm going to play since Big Band probably won't be out yet. I might just go random select the whole tournament idk.

Seconded

Quoted for posterity

I have 0 plans of backing out of it. I'm sick of people saying they'll play the games I like and making excuses. Will I like it? I don't know but I'm going to give it another shot then.

Before there was Painwheel, MGV had a godlike solo Fortune too :P.

So yea...I'm still alive...good. I've been starting to SLOWLY improve my game, tho I'm still pretty shit tier.

I was almost gonna put maybe since I was still short on funds to make it, but thanks to a gig yesterday, I can definitely go. Time to go 0-2 #Kappa

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Oh crap it is. I'd better get to actually playing Skullgirls then...

People still play that game?
Let's just say the Body-Pillows/Players ratio is heavily skewed to the left...

Reactions: erkicman and Icky
Do you need a Facebook to sign up?

This is about to get more people then some majors, isn't it?