• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Mar 22, 2014] Team St1ckbug (Brooklyn, NY)

This is about to get more people then some majors, isn't it?
Yep, but less than the majors that have had SG as a main game.

I'm so hype for this weekend. You've no idea.

"Tournaments for games that aren't Skullgirls"
I guess UFGT isn't a major, then :P

So this weekend has finally arrived, get hype to embarrassing myself! Cue the price is right loser sound! This is gonna be both hilarious and sad.

Good times...

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....e-skullgirls-at-march-22nd-event-in-nyc.2228/
index.php

Reactions: RetroStation
So this weekend has finally arrived, get hype to embarrassing myself! Cue the price is right loser sound!
People ask me a lot what I'm listening to on my headphones when I'm playing, it's actually just that sound on a continuous loop

People ask me a lot what I'm listening to on my headphones when I'm playing, it's actually just that sound on a continuous loop

I wish we could get this as an alternative to the happy birthday laugh.

Happy to see the support everyone.

Having too many players is a nice...but exhausting problem to have...

Happy to see the support everyone.

Having too many players is a nice...but exhausting problem to have...
Well then prepared to be exhausted by the legions of semi-poverty game players!

Reactions: dekillsage
Did I spell it wrong? My bad.

That quote makes me feel some type of way I will NOT front.
That's basically how I used to feel after every loss

Now I just don't ever practice which I think has improved things a lot

Leave to the real poverty to the pros. :P
FT5 Sailor Moon SNES.
Bring the game, I'll go get my ass kicked in it.

LMFAO if you thought I wouldn't play sailor moon snes with you.
ON my way ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Reactions: Icky
So unfortunately stuff came up and I won't be able to make it. Hopefully next time I'll be able to make it there and play sailor moon and bootleg versions of street fighter.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Anyone from the DMV area driving to this willing to give a ride? Will help w/ gas and stuff. Hit me up if u can.

So unfortunately stuff came up and I won't be able to make it. Hopefully next time I'll be able to make it there and play sailor moon and bootleg versions of street fighter.

You're messing up, don't you know I'm pulling the switch after I go 0-2?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Will there be arcade sticks available or do you have to bring your own?

you can rent them from the store for like 3 dollars or something. Or someone can let you borrow one. BYOC is preferred tbh

you can rent them from the store for like 3 dollars or something. Or someone can let you borrow one. BYOC is preferred tbh
I don't know why Bringing Your Own Child is preferred.

Think I'm gonna leave tomorrow at like 10am and try to get there at like 1:30pm, which should give me enough time before the tournament "starts" "at" "3".

Thanks again, mcpeanuts. It means a lot to me :P

I can take a train in, but just want to know if anyone is going through Connecticut nudge nudge wink wink. Seriously though, I can pay for gas and food and stuff

Me and Icky and NAte should be getting there a bit earlier than the normal Skullgirls Players. Icky's entering KOF, too. Will there be Skullgirls setups there when we arrive (maybe around noon)?

Me and Icky and NAte should be getting there a bit earlier than the normal Skullgirls Players. Icky's entering KOF, too. Will there be Skullgirls setups there when we arrive (maybe around noon)?
I'll try and be there as early as I can. However, I'd be bringing the PC build, and NL's monitors don't like my laptop for some reason.
Also, Zid, I'm still banking on bringing you ginger ale. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Zidiane
I can get there at noon.
Will I? Prooooooooooooooooobably not

I can take a train in, but just want to know if anyone is going through Connecticut nudge nudge wink wink. Seriously though, I can pay for gas and food and stuff
I can give you a ride

Reactions: WarpedEcho