• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[May 22, 2015] Combo Breaker 2015 (Rosemont, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
how bout that big ol pot bonus and us being in 2nd for registrations, huh?

that's my warning

stay on topic in this thread

how bout that big ol pot bonus and us being in 2nd for registrations, huh?

that's my warning

stay on topic in this thread

Does saying that the fact that @POS Industries thinks lemon Starburst are low tier just makes me want to destroy him even more count as on topic or

Anyway
I hope we see more Bands in Top 8 this time besides Mike

Oh yeah you're right
Hm well I guess that's my only wish for Top 8
We are good at getting at least every character some rep in the finals so I'm not too concerned
I'm not too sure about Beo though

We need to go over the various signs from NMO arena and make sure those are in the audience. The only one I remember is "Mash Buttons"

Reactions: Kai
We need to go over the various signs from NMO arena and make sure those are in the audience. The only one I remember is "Mash Buttons"
When's Annie?

I'm bringing the US, Brazil, UK, and Chicago flags. Add the signs in and we've got ourselves a party.

obviously get the posterboard and put it in the suitcases, along with markers n stuff, then make the signs when at CB

I really think you guys can break 100 entrants. Pace slowed down a little this week though. What can we do to ramp it back up? I wanna have that excuse to stream your whole Top 16.

I really think you guys can break 100 entrants. Pace slowed down a little this week though. What can we do to ramp it back up? I wanna have that excuse to stream your whole Top 16.
I tweeted out another link to the registration page, at least.

Well, I put it up on the Steam forums. I don't expect a big response, but who knows. I'd like to be surprised

Maybe put something in the Skullgirls reddit? That, and possibly asking someone like James Chen/UltraDavid to throw out a tweet or something? They've got a pretty big FGC presence right? It would be radical if we got top 16 streamed instead of just top 8.

That, and possibly asking someone like James Chen/UltraDavid to throw out a tweet or something? They've got a pretty big FGC presence right?

Speaking of, I hope Mike really gets on board with going on UlltrachenTV before Combo Breaker now that Beowulf is out. It sounds like they are actually lining up schedules now so I can only hope they aren't too busy.

Speaking of, I hope Mike really gets on board with going on UlltrachenTV before Combo Breaker now that Beowulf is out. It sounds like they are actually lining up schedules now so I can only hope they aren't too busy.

I was thinking they'd do something after Robo and the PS4/Vita version launched as a "The game's finally done! Again!" kind of thing, but I guess it would make sense to do it before CB to build hype and whatnot. If that is the case though, it probably needs to happen really soon if it's going to have any effect on registration numbers.

@thehadou is there a way to add a game to my registration? I already registered for Skullgirls but I would like to add Mortal Kombat X. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back