• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Metal Gear Solid/Rising - The best is going to end soon

No idea how legit this is
WUuLIAS.jpg

IT'S FUCKING PSYCHOMANTIS?

40 minute demo. Is it petty if I point out Big Boss spoke Russian excellently in MGS3 so this mission is odd? Then again being comatose for a decade, eh.
D-Walker is amazing.

Last edited:
Oh wow I didn't know IGN could copyright strike videos.

Those jocks

man, Konami just won't stop just changing for the worst....
CJmRIEEWIAAQEvB.png
but real talk is does suck that more shit keeps happening yo...

The Virtuous Mission is lost now

I can't believe they would do that to Snake.
Just, take away his nipples like that, the monsters.
god help us all if they take away his soft, squeezable chest...

With Kojipro closing we'll need to change the thread title soon.

At least we have the
ROCKETU FIESSSSST

Adjusted the title of the thread given the state of things for the future of Metal gear solid.

Time to not give a single cent to konami

So I wonder when we're really going to find out what's been going on with this.

This is also now the first time I've genuinely feared Konami interfering with MGSV's content on a large scale, disbanding Kojipro before they finished is a terrible sign.

Wait, they DIDN'T FINISH THE GAME YET AND DISBANDED THEM?!?
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Wait, they DIDN'T FINISH THE GAME YET AND DISBANDED THEM?!?
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Konami are doing their due diligence at trying to be worst then EA or Ubisoft in stupid gaming decisions.

Reactions: ArgonBern
Metal Gear Solid V box art no longer bears the Kojima Productions logo or "A Hideo Kojima game". They're scrubbing the name out again, someone really hates him apparently.

You know, EA didn't hate people. I mean, I don't think there were clear signs of that. Maybe you could assume or speculate some stuff but it wasn't clear as day nonetheless, same with Ubisoft or other companies who just don't give a crap about some franchises.

But Konami...

Holy fuck, this is prime level mad salt. It almost deserves its own Rage Quit Gallery of Ultra-Shame redacted by the Angry Marines and published by a Khorne's Bloodfather, coming with a free sample of rabid starving wolverines.

What the fuck even happened with them

And with all the shit they're generating I bet the sales are gonna be medium instead of great because people will prefer to pirate it instead of giving them money.
And Khornami be like "HUUH WE DID GUD TO FRIE YOU CUZ UR GAEM DEED SHET. ANY1 CAEN DO BETTR"

Wonder what they even think of them now in Nipponland

Well judging by how many people love their pachinko machines, Im gonna assume people are fine with them.

I bet the sales are gonna be medium instead of great because people will prefer to pirate it instead of giving them money.
I certainly can't think of another game I have ever really wanted to play but felt this uncomfortable giving monetary support to. Not that I'm saying I will do or not do either, just stating feelings.

Metal Gear Solid V box art no longer bears the Kojima Productions logo or "A Hideo Kojima game". They're scrubbing the name out again, someone really hates him apparently.
I spent the better part of 20 minutes finding that gif from Bloodstained
I'm not even going to spoiler mark it this time, because it's too appropriate
a0QZwpP.gif

Reactions: North888
I certainly can't think of another game I have ever really wanted to play but felt this uncomfortable giving monetary support to. Not that I'm saying I will do or not do either, just stating feelings.
look at it this way, the entire game was made when you liked Konami.
it was made before all this bullshit happened.

the entire game was made when you liked Konami.
it was made before all this bullshit happened.
It was made by a team who were fired during that period, have had an extensive hate campaign against them by the company who also terminated their contracts near half a year early before development was even confirmed finished. And because I don't know legal stuff I don't know that money I give will be anywhere near the people that made it, going to say I doubt it. Therefore, uncomfortable supporting it.

How are they still in business again? I forget.

Alright

Konami is officially worse than EA.

Everybody get your rotten eggs ready

Lets bomb their headquarters!

Let's seize their headquarters. I have an expert team by my side.

20130715161916_foxhound_02.png

Reactions: Jimbob
Wonder what kojima will do after this, considering he doesn't own any of the IPs to his game.

Make a horror game with Del Toro for a different publisher.

Let's seize their headquarters. I have an expert team by my side.
20130715161916_foxhound_02.png
What is this, a picture for ants?

New trailer, can't embed. Seems pretty different from the others, going to guess Kojima didn't do this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHrUj9G-mwc

Apparently gameplay will be shown in two and a half hours.

Last edited:
Love how the trailer still has the Kojima team and productions logos though.

The trailer felt like a pretty generic action/drama film trailer. Nothing really I felt to be taken from it except the game is going to be pretty. :/

Generic is the word, we just needed THIS SUMMER, IN A WORLD to complete it.