• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA NC! Whens Skullgirls!

Speaking of TFC, post here if you're interested in going.

I'm hoping that we can get a decent crowd gathered for some Skullgirls action since it's not included on the main lineup. It's not too early to start spreading the word!

I already got everything setup for TFC I just hope people show up for skullgirls this year. last year it was like 5 of us playing in the lobby Q~Q

When is the next one? by the way are you going to TFC? @LayZ
The next ReSe is August 9th.

I haven't decided if I'm going to TFC yet.

I already got everything setup for TFC I just hope people show up for skullgirls this year. last year it was like 5 of us playing in the lobby Q~Q

In what manner do you have things setup for TFC?

Also, I really want to break that 5 man barrier. It would be fantastic if we can gather enough interest to get a decent crowd going.

Yo I'm new here. I can't wait for TFC. not sure if I wanna play skull girls yet though. I'm trying to level up in the game more so I can make a decision.

Also. I kinda work at the gamers room so if anyone wants to play there our best session days are Sunday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Just ask me or anyone from the page if ppl are there sessioning. We run Tekken and street fighter mostly. Also we have ppl interested in anime but don't have the proper sensei to learn from.

Reactions: LayZ
In what manner do you have things setup for TFC?

Also, I really want to break that 5 man barrier. It would be fantastic if we can gather enough interest to get a decent crowd going.
As in set I mean I got my hotel room and signed up

Reactions: Skullmageddon
Yeah ggs, I had fun. I'm cool with running a weekly thing.

What??? Skullgirls was going down and I didn't know about it Q~Q......... And yugioh

Saturday is cool with me.

What time on Saturday are yall trying to play? I want to play during the afternoon because it looks like I'm going out during the evening.

Alright, I'll show up around 4pm. Do you expect anyone else to show up, RubberyRisette?

Skullgirls Tournament hosted by Guitalex on August 9th.

EVENT GOT CANCELED.

Last edited:
I only planned to attend the session on Saturday. I doubt we could get more than 2 people to come out for Friday anyways. lol

RESE GOT CANCELED. I told Guitalex to meet me at the Gamer's Room.

Gamer's Room - 929 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027

Do the people at NCSU still play SG there, because I live in raleigh and I've been looking for a place to meet up and play with people, and that would be the most convenient place for me.

Didn't know this existed up til now. Odds on ever having one in the Greenville area?

Anyone in the Charlotte area interested in playing this weekend?

Where and when?
Well, I'm off tomorrow so I'm free to meet whenever. I didn't have a particular place in mind, just wherever people show up.

But I will have to leave around 7pm because I have something planned.

Maybe we should try next week. I have something to do tommorrow and If CATS doesn't shit itself I'd be at the card shop by like 6pm. UNCC would be like legit impossible.

Do the people at NCSU still play SG there, because I live in raleigh and I've been looking for a place to meet up and play with people, and that would be the most convenient place for me.

I don't know if people still play there, but I'd be up to having a regular gathering on campus.

Maybe we should try next week. I have something to do tommorrow and If CATS doesn't shit itself I'd be at the card shop by like 6pm. UNCC would be like legit impossible.
Or tomorrow.
Let just try to set up something for next week.

yo guys trying to find a local or a close by town to do local level up Fayetteville only have 2 skullgirls player and we are at the point it just bording to play each other. Online matched are fine and all but not the same as someone sitting next to you

Anyone in Charlotte for Friday or Saturday‚ I can also bring Unib or something?

Anyone in Charlotte for Friday or Saturday‚ I can also bring Unib or something?
Sorry, I'm busy all weekend.

anyone trying to have online matches after 8??

The UNCC Fight Club will run a "Free to Enter" Skullgirls Tournament. All participants will have a chance to win Skullgirls Encore on PC. The winner will receive a FREE copy of the game. We will do a drawing to determine the other participant who will win another FREE copy of the game!

Friday September 5th, 2014
Student Union
Craver Rd, Charlotte, NC 28262
Multipurpose Room 340 GHI

Parking is $1 per half hour max $10
Park in Union Deck

Sign-ups: 6:00pm
Tournaments: 7:00pm

Could there be some type of back up location if somthing was to happen?

This is being run by an official UNCC club and not the ReSe people, so I wouldn't be worried about it being cancelled.