• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA NC! Whens Skullgirls!

Still a sesh today?
I haven't heard about anything today. We ran a SG tournament last night at UNCC.
good game to @RubberyRisette it been awhile since I got hit by something so silly ^3^
Are you trying to play online sometime today?

That's too bad. We had 10 entrants last night and they seemed to enjoy themselves. One guy thanked me personally for running it and two guys said they wanted to take SG more seriosuly. Hopefully, they'll come back and we can run more tournaments. The next tournament is scheduled for Friday.

Still a sesh today?
At the cardshop? No one comes except me and Layz really lol, I guess we kinda just started postponing it.

Edit: My bad, didnt even see the 4th page jeez.

Last edited:
That's too bad. We had 10 entrants last night and they seemed to enjoy themselves. One guy thanked me personally for running it and two guys said they wanted to take SG more seriosuly. Hopefully, they'll come back and we can run more tournaments. The next tournament is scheduled for Friday.
Looks like that tournament has been cancelled. If anyone is trying to meet up this weekend to play feel free to speak up.

Looks like that tournament has been cancelled. If anyone is trying to meet up this weekend to play feel free to speak up.
I'm down, where though?

I'm down, where though?
I already to agreed to meet up at UNCC on Friday around 1:30pm to play Street Fighter. I'll have SG with me too, so you're welcome to join us. However, that's probably the only time I'll be playing games this weekend.

Hey guys looking for people to pay with locally or on steam :) I'm in Uptown Charlotte. Feel add me. Steam name : Z4mari

Yo, is anyone else also going to 49ers at UNCC this Saturday?
I'll be there.

Yo, shout-outs to Peacock's teleport for killing my neutral.

ggs @LayZ...ggs also to the upset Tager player who might not be on the forums?

Yo, shout-outs to Peacock's teleport for killing my neutral.

ggs @LayZ...ggs also to the upset Tager player who might not be on the forums?
It was nice to see you guys again. GGs RubberyRisette. AlonzoRamon, I want to see your Eliza next time. lol

Next tournament is on Saturday, November 15 at 5:00pm in the UNCC Student Union.

Reactions: RubberyRisette
REMINDER:
Skullgirls Session and/or Tournament

Saturday November 15th, 2014
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28223
Student Union
Multipurpose Room 340 GHI

Is everything still set for Saturday?
Yes.

Anyone thinking about coming out for a February tourney?

There's a pot...sorta and if you're there you can have a chance to run the gambit of not 2, but more than likely 3 dumb Filia/Cerebella teams.

Along with that, theres a slew of other fighters in which you can get boped in

Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/1595082570726907/?ref=4

Anyone thinking about coming out for a February tourney?

There's a pot...sorta and if you're there you can have a chance to run the gambit of not 2, but more than likely 3 dumb Filia/Cerebella teams.

Along with that, theres a slew of other fighters in which you can get boped in

Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/1595082570726907/?ref=4
There is an event this Saturday January 31st too.

UNC Charlotte Fighting Game Community presents:
49er Fight Night!

Saturday January 31st, 2015
Student Union
Multipurpose Room 340 ABC

Parking is Free
Park in Union Deck

Doors/Sign-ups:12:00 PM
Tournaments: 2:00pm

Free to hang out and play casuals
$5 to compete in tournament
Cash Prizes

I've been running the SG monthlies at Xanadu just outside of Baltimore, MD and I've been getting inquiries from people down in southern Virginia. I feel bad about talking people into driving over five hours to our locals. Is there an active scene in NC that might be a bit closer for them to be a part of?

I've been running the SG monthlies at Xanadu just outside of Baltimore, MD and I've been getting inquiries from people down in southern Virginia. I feel bad about talking people into driving over five hours to our locals. Is there an active scene in NC that might be a bit closer for them to be a part of?
We had a 7 person tournament this past Saturday and Guitalex was one of the participants. We normally have about 3-4 people interested in playing SG at our events so tournaments don't happen regularly. That's the player base around here right now, but it might pick up a bit once Beowulf is released.

GGs to everyone who sung by Rese last week, Had alot of fun....Tai (Fukua/Cerebella player) is now full of himself over his recent victories tho lol

GGs to everyone who sung by Rese last week, Had alot of fun....Tai (Fukua/Cerebella player) is now full of himself over his recent victories tho lol
Yeah, ggs. Are yall going to Final Round?

Nah no one is really up for it, but If your going best of luck.

Nah no one is really up for it, but If your going best of luck.
Yeah, I'm going with our UNCC group. I'm surprised you guys aren't up for it. If you enjoy our events, FR is like 10 times better! You can get all your games in no matter what you play because someone will be there for the same random game. lol

So when is the bopping session for patch...
I'll be in the University Area on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up and play.

I can be at the Student Union with my SG setup around 12:15pm.

Sup NC skullgirls scene I just started posting on Skullheart and needed to show my pressence here. Im a new skullgirls player who now is spending more time in the game since ive put my other games on hold. I am a student in Charlotte but also spent lots of my time in Durham. I play on PC and will be playing on PS4 once that comes out. If you want to play me add me on steam.
Steam: HK_Solenerro

Reactions: LayZ
Hey guys long time no see how everyone been well just wanted to know who trying to get free up by me at ReSe next month I'm coming back to playing tournament again

Silly...your welcomed to come and try, but we all know every Filia in NC is just the worst.

Anyone up for some net play I would like to run a lobby to get some practice.

@HK_Solenerro add me I be happy to play some game tonight if you're still trying to play.

Anyone going to ReSe next month I plan on showing my face.

ReSe Tournament - June 13th
Saturday, June 13 at 12:00pm
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28223
Student Union - 3rd Floor

Venue fee: $10
SG: $5 or $10 (Up to entrants)
Casuals: $5