• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

It's ok @mcpeanuts don't worry man. Also, I always have trouble gauging when I should get on the road to get to GU. When does everyone usually get there?
Like 7 to 7:30 or so is usually when people start showing up.

ALMOST made it out to this today, but I lucked out yet again.

I tend to get there a little on the early side. 6-6:15ish.

Generally people start filtering in around 7, though at least SG wise this week will be an exception.

So is SG going to be at the Monthly? Who will be there because I am planning on coming down.
I don't know if GU is running a monthly in June. I would assume they are but nothing has been announced. If they are then yes, SG will be there.
Update on this, there is in fact a monthly this June. Again there was no reason to think there wouldn't be but I was waiting until they announced something, and now they announced something so I made an event thread. Check it out: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....-underground-june-monthly-framingham-ma.3536/

There's a Fight Night at Game King in Fall River on Thursday 6/5/2014. It'll be primarily Ultra Street Fighter since that comes out next week, but there will be Skullgirls.

Game King: 379 Kilburn St. Fall River, Massachusetts. 02724.
Oh hey, look at that, I can make this. @Icky you going?

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh shit, I didn't realize we had a new England thread! OMG and there things coming up for later this month. ON the 21st in framingham I can so easily get out there. Oh! I'm so excited now.

Oh shit, I didn't realize we had a new England thread! OMG and there things coming up for later this month. ON the 21st in framingham I can so easily get out there. Oh! I'm so excited now.
We have casuals in Frammingham every Friday at 7 pm to around 2 am at the same location as the tournament on the 21st. Come on down sometime!

Yeah, I will definitely try to get down there. I'm just gonna need to figure my way home lol. None of my friends are interested in fighters :D

Where do you live? Like, which city in which state?

Are people going to be at GU this friday (6/4)? Or is there another event going on? I'm going to be out of town again next weekend and again the last weekend of the month, so I definitely want to play this friday and hopefully at the Monthly as well

I intend to be there.

Are people going to be at GU this friday (6/4)? Or is there another event going on? I'm going to be out of town again next weekend and again the last weekend of the month, so I definitely want to play this friday and hopefully at the Monthly as well
GU should be happening as normal this Friday. I'm planning to be there.

I plan on being there as well, wooo.

Looks like this should be a good week for locals with the fall river thing tomorrow and a bunch of people coming by friday night. see you all tomorrow and Friday

Yo there's gonna be so many Valentine's at GU now! I'll have so much stuff to steal from people...

edit:
I noticed that all the Valentines are 19, this got weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icky
@Icky - I'm also hyped for you to see us, but only in a very particular order

I might not be able to make it until like 9pm, but I'll be there!

Yo it was a bunch of fun meeting you guys @WayForger, @theDMAGS , and @Ravage Dingo. Having three setups for Skullgirls is pretty cool... Also Dingo we should make sure we play each other next time or you can try to play with me online but that would be a terrible idea because my internet connection is made of whipped cream.

Yo it was a bunch of fun meeting you guys @WayForger, @theDMAGS , and @Ravage Dingo. Having three setups for Skullgirls is pretty cool... Also Dingo we should make sure we play each other next time or you can try to play with me online but that would be a terrible idea because my internet connection is made of whipped cream.
whipped cream

Yo it was cool to see new faces and faces I haven't seen in a while, hopefully yall can make it on the 21st should be a good time :^)

I think I might be coming out again this weekend for a few hours as I don't have work.

Not sure if Natezer and I will be there, I know Peanuts won't be

I expect to be there.

I think I can make it tomorrow, but it will probably be later than usual so I won't be bringing a setup. If anyone else wants to come cool let's press buttons

I'm 70/30 at this point. I pushed myself a little hard the past week and my doctor wants me to rest up. I'll bring my PS3 setup if I go, and will know for sure early afternoon tomorrow.

I'm saying 70/30 to cover my ass, but I'm more likely 90/10, cuz GU now has Third Strike on a candy cab and I want to play it.

I think I can go tomorrow, I'll be sure when I wake up or something. I'll have to do the stick borrowing thang again if we're using a PS3. I'll prolly bring mine anyway just in case. I'd offer to bring my setup but I always have to leave early :[

If it's going to be all PS setups then I might as well not go.

Last edited:
Turns out I cannot make it. :[

With all these drops and all, should i even make the trip out there?
Yeah idk I think we should just table this for next week .__.