• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I think I've been gaming too hard lately and my right forearm kills when I try to play Skullgirls ;__; hopefully will be feeling better by Friday but I may have to pass, we'll see.
You prolly just need to take some gamer steroids to stay in tip top shape.

Hope your arm feels better !

VODs from the last monthly are up:

Just realized I forgot to bring the ass. I guess it's fortunate that I won the tournament!

VODs from the last monthly are up:

Just realized I forgot to bring the ass. I guess it's fortunate that I won the tournament!
W33dLord840XD has forever been immortalized thank you and may the W33dLord840XD bless you with dank weed and good... weed

What would you do if a foreign player came in and won and took this oft talked about "ass"? Would it be held forever by said foreigner?
Not super worried about it, New York has been ducking GU for over a year so anyone coming from outside New England doesn't seem likely.
W33dLord840XD has forever been immortalized thank you and may the W33dLord840XD bless you with dank weed and good... weed
gdi

Oh yeah you posting that reminds me I need to re-re-re-re-watch my shit and update my training diary that's gathering dust.

edit. also I did not tbag tommer W33dlord840XD it was a mixup

Last edited:
Not super worried about it, New York has been ducking GU for over a year so anyone coming from outside New England doesn't seem likely.

joke's on you im further away from GU than new your im gonna hustle that ass away

if i ever get to make it down again ;_;

So, I'm probably gonna end up running into Lauren Landa again this weekend. Should I bring Squigs in on more dank SG memes and in jokes (save one...you know the one.)?

Think I'm in there for GU tomorrow. I probably shouldn't have but I played some video games and my wrist felt fine after so I guess we're good to go.

Can't tell if I'm getting trolled or not but I'll tag you when I know the date of the next monthly, Sage.

Back