• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA NYC SG Thread! Representing the Mahvel capital of the USA

Hey guys in the Brooklyn area anyone trying to play SG

I'm SO RDY

to stay home PogChamp

Yo, NY

So I've been thinking -- It's been a while since we've had a casual offline session, and what better time to do it than on may 2nd, a week before ECT? Some of us will be attending ECT, so it's a good excuse to come out and hang, play, talk shit and get your rocks off before we go off to win a Skullgirls major! For those of you who aren't going to ECT (please go if you can though) this gives you something to do while we wait for the next TSB. We can do this at Next Level as usual.

It is also worth noting that on the same day, this super cool tourney with other games that I'm sure you guys like to play, will be happening. I will be going for +R (and I'm probably gonna get my shit pushed in, but whatevs), and I already planned on bringing my setup anyway. Come hang!

Last edited:
^ I'll bring my computer with Dong Dong Never Die and other wacky fanmade/doujin games to sweeten the deal... still hoping for a Dong Dong Tournament over there....

Reactions: Lethalmind
I'm alive :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
!

Welcome back. I was starting to believe you got clapped.

!

Welcome back. I was starting to believe you got clapped.
Clapped with what :O :O :O
Been away from this game too long....I suck so badly at this game =[

Clapped with what :O :O :O
Been away from this game too long....I suck so badly at this game =[
Clapped with the gun

*BoOM*

Seriously though, feel free to come out and play. The game has changed so much that it's important to get a few reps every now and then.

TGITSB this Friday \o/

Is anyone tryna play some skullgirls?

I'll most likely be there for some blazgooch and sg practice.

Might sit this one out.

Might sit this one out.
...is what you would say right?

RIGHT??? ;_;

Nah jk do what you gotta do it's all good playa

Won't be going; don't get paid til next week (Yep, finally a working man now).
Congrats man! Happy to see another guy sponsored by team AFDJ

A Fucking Day Job

Oh btw not sure how bad traffic is, but I will show up after work. Will prob be there around 6-7pm =]

I SHOULD be able to make it after work. I tend to work morning shifts, so the odds are in my favor.

Reactions: Lethalmind
So it's TSB time again. Just giving the heads up. Hope to see you guys there. EVO is coming up preeetttyyy soon so the more practice that I can get offline, the better.

Reactions: dekillsage
So are there still any sessions out here in NYC?

There are some from time to time. We usually play at @GeneralMunoz place.

Would people like, go to next level to play at sessions if I hosted them there? Its a 10 dollar venue fee for the whole day.
Could also host tournaments too if people wanted. Entry fee would be 5 dollars

Reactions: erkicman
Man I was trying to see if I could get some stuff going last month in Kearny but none you fools showed, so I won by default (I'll take my win damnit) but yea I don't go to munoz's place and I'm just a distant cousin of the nyc scene (ah jersey, forever the little brother)

Ran off topic there, so yea Next Level was where we usually went.

Im still willing to go to anything and host people at my place. Just need a driver for the NY crew, in the case that Lethalmind can't make it. Also Next Level is great, we can just meet up there on a Saturday they have UNIEL. If they dont let us have a tourney we can still do casuals I guess.

tumblr_ml7dbhhGXC1s867d6o2_250.gif

allergies. at a null.
can't do nothing as usual

Hmm, anyone here gonna be at TSB on the 27th this month? Maybe we can do something there.

Hmm, anyone here gonna be at TSB on the 27th this month? Maybe we can do something there.

I'll be there probably for Uniel and XRD, and I can bring a set up for casuals but I don't think we can run a tournament. If that's fine then I'm down to play some matches

I'll also be at TSB for Xrd

I can also be there for Xrd and maybe UNIEL. As always I keep my ps3 on me if needed.

So when is the session? I need someone to take a picture for me for Tinder.

Yes i'm serious.

So when is the session? I need someone to take a picture for me for Tinder.

Yes i'm serious.

It's looking like the 27th at TSB. and sure do you like, have a camera or do one of us need to bring one lmao

I want to make a trip to next level again to play with you guys. Sometime in early 2015 we should try and get an event going so us New Englanders have an excuse to come visit!

Ayy that'd be great. I'd like to host a tournament, but the last solo sg tournament that we ran no one really showed up and I don't know why. I felt bad cuz peanuts came all the way from NE, and I don't want that to happen again :(

No munozfest this weekend?! :(

And I have a phone were in there

Ayy that'd be great. I'd like to host a tournament, but the last solo sg tournament that we ran no one really showed up and I don't know why. I felt bad cuz peanuts came all the way from NE, and I don't want that to happen again :(
That sucks D: And Peanuts has an even longer drive than me. We should stilltry and figure something out, that TSB in March that we cam down for was a success (at least in my opinion)

That sucks D: And Peanuts has an even longer drive than me. We should stilltry and figure something out, that TSB in March that we cam down for was a success (at least in my opinion)

It was. I just want all of new york to actually show up if we're gonna go out of our way to run a tournament and if other people who don't even live in the city are also coming.

I'll be there probably for Uniel and XRD, and I can bring a set up for casuals but I don't think we can run a tournament. If that's fine then I'm down to play some matches
Cool cool,I'll probably be there mostly for uniel and persona but if we can set up a setup for some casuals thatd be great

I'll be in NYC for a bit around then so I'll try for TSB! Probably only there for P4AU, but I'll play whatever I can.~ It'll be a first for me, too(for about everything).

I can come to munozfest, just need a safe place to park lol.

It's only not safe if you have something valuable in sight in your car.
Finding parking however, idk how that goes.