• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Pacific Northwest (OR/WA) Thread

Choose Goose

#sadboys
Reaction score
Valentine Ms. Fortune Double
FOR ERRYBODY WHO AIN'T IN CALIFORNIA

Looking for other rad Oregonians (or Washingtonians) who want to mix it up live. I'll be in Corvallis/Oregon State Uni once school hits the fan and I know a few other people who play.

I'm willing to host some casuals (depending on school/room mate). I've only got the PC version, but I've got 2 setups.

I saw something about a fight night in Eugene, but that was on pre-crash skullheart. If anyone knows whaddup let me know.

I also play Melty Blood

Last edited:
just saying I exist. unfortunately, I am in central point, OR. so I am not close to anything really.

Last edited:
There's a cool store in Beaverton called Retro Game Trader. They have two 60" TVs and pretty much every game console connected to them. If there are somehow enough people in the area, it could be a good place to play.

Wanna turn this into a Pacific NW thread, or should I start a WA thread? :)

I like the idea of more than 2 people posting. So make it so

OREGON AIN'T DEAD (YET)!

Tonight in Eugene at some place referred to as "The League" there will be Skullgirls + other games casuals.

Nothing like driving 45 mins for some hot local action!

OREGON AIN'T DEAD (YET)!

Tonight in Eugene at some place referred to as "The League" there will be Skullgirls + other games casuals.

Nothing like driving 45 mins for some hot local action!

Lol, our venue (which is a barcade) is Called Shoryuken League, hence referred to as "the league". Wednesday nights are our fight nights where we run weekly FG tourneys.

We have/had a SG scene for a while, around 7 regulars or so. The whole steam fiasco ended the scene in a way but people are coming back with Encore's release. If you want some action come down on a wed night and we'll have a tourney.

If you cant do that I'm down to play online. Tag is the same as my username.

Lol, our venue (which is a barcade) is Called Shoryuken League, hence referred to as "the league". Wednesday nights are our fight nights where we run weekly FG tourneys.

We have/had a SG scene for a while, around 7 regulars or so. The whole steam fiasco ended the scene in a way but people are coming back with Encore's release. If you want some action come down on a wed night and we'll have a tourney.

oh man... i really want to go now.

Yea I was there Friday night with David and Aaron. Pretty cool place. I probably won't be able to make any Wednesday night events while school is happening, but I'll show up one day.

I live in Portland, but I am a Salaryman with family responsibility so I can't make it out too much! But still cool if people end up playing this in Eugene. There is another place that you can find on the Portland Gaming Facebook group that does stuff on Sundays as well I can probably find a link for it if you want.

the fact that sg is getting offline play in Eugene is actually a reason to make me move back. a small reason that wont be happening, but still, definitely a reason. glad to see that sg is being played out there though :)

I live in Portland, but I am a Salaryman with family responsibility so I can't make it out too much! But still cool if people end up playing this in Eugene. There is another place that you can find on the Portland Gaming Facebook group that does stuff on Sundays as well I can probably find a link for it if you want.

Awesome! Last time I was in the Beaverton area there didn't seem to be much activity. I'll be back there once summer rolls around, and I know a few people who play off and on up there.

Awesome! Last time I was in the Beaverton area there didn't seem to be much activity. I'll be back there once summer rolls around, and I know a few people who play off and on up there.
I haven't played skullgirls much for a few months because I'm sick of playing exclusively online. Looking forward to the possibility of having some local competition. And tell those people to use skullheart! :)

NWM who's goin

Is there going to be a Skullgirls tournament?

I've tried contacting them so we can organize it if side-tourneys are an option, but not hearing anything back except radio silence.

I dunno TOs usually pretty chill about that kind of thing. Facebook probs best way to get in contact with those peeps. I might be going to jam out in some ST and to try out ULTRA

Since it doesn't seem that we can get any in-person meetups going, anyone here want to team up for online training? Like with using voice chat and discussing matches in detail and all that jazz?

If you play on Steam I'll play you whenever I have time. Just add: Fullmetalross

All right, feel free to shoot me a lobby invite if you see me playing anytime.

Since it doesn't seem that we can get any in-person meetups going, anyone here want to team up for online training? Like with using voice chat and discussing matches in detail and all that jazz?
assuming we didn't all die from E.Coli, I'd like to do this. I'm sure my friend won't mind a couple more people in his mumble, either.

i probably can't do voice chat, but irc chat is fine with me. Though who knows what i could actually teach you

I am! In the Cedar Hills area atm.

I'll be in Vancouver this weekend, but where/when do peeps want to meet up?

Heh, "peeps" makes it sound like it's more than just me. Retro game trader on SW Farmington Rd might be a good spot, I can bring a laptop to play on. I'm busy tomorrow night, but this evening, friday, or whenever next week is fine with me.

If any y'all got weekends free, I'd like in on something.

Aaah lets shoot for next week some time!
All right, I'm not busy except on tuesday, just name the time when you're free.
If any y'all got weekends free, I'd like in on something.
In which sector of this state do you reside?

Ok I'm gonna throw this out there: Real Actual NW Oregon Meetup, Sunday June 29th, Retro Game Trader, time flexible (some time between noon and 7). Who's interested?

And hey herbvijkl I'm free all this weekend if you want to play some. Let me know a time.

I work all SUNDAYS : 0

Also I live in Downtown Hillsboro now, for sake of were Im at. heh.

Well there are def days when I don't work but then I have kids too. But in general wednesday - friday is my Weekend.