• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Pacific Northwest (OR/WA) Thread

Yeah, I have a good laptop. See you there! Game room's in the back of the store; I'll be the guy with fightsticks.

duck's aren't the most graceful things ever, but yeah, he's pretty awful at walking

lDIPK1o.gif

Wobbles is life.

Hey there, I live in Salem, I really want to try and play locally more, and I just now found this thread haha

Oh hey, I met you at the borderlands melee tournament! If you're planning on going to any other smash tournaments, maybe we could show off some skullgirls :)

If you'd ever like to come up to Salem and hangout, we have casuals for most of the current popular fighting games and I'm always up for playing Skullgirls, I also have friends over from time to time with games like umvc3, Skullgirls, dead or alive, usf4, etc. are you in Corvallis orz

Have you heard of the Fgc casuals in Portland, Metsu Mondays?

Have you heard of the Fgc casuals in Portland, Metsu Mondays?

Indeed, does that get a lot of SG action?

Not a lot but whenever I go I bring my ps3 with SG.

Tonight TrulyAmiracle and I are having SG casuals at Time Sync gaming in Salem, Oregon, if any of you are able to make it out tonight I would love to get some mad games in.

I've heard of "Metsu Mondays," but I haven't looked into exactly what/where it is. I'm usually free on mondays though, so next time you're going, let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

Reactions: Era
For sure, J.

Goosey what're you up to tonight? You should come play with Amiracle and I tonight.

For sure, J.

Goosey what're you up to tonight? You should come play with Amiracle and I tonight.

If I didn't have to wake up hella early for work I'd be game. I can probably make it to next week's Metsu though.

Oh hey, I met you at the borderlands melee tournament! If you're planning on going to any other smash tournaments, maybe we could show off some skullgirls :)
wait, I was at that tournament, too. who were you?

Hi there, where are you located in oregon, friend?

Whaaaaaat lol. Next time any of us go to a smash thing I guess we should post it here. I Hope I get to actually meet you sometime.

@Matty our locations are on the first page just read it! :P

New venue? I'm going to metsu Mondays tomorrow with my ps3 for uniel and Skullgirls, if that's what you meant

Do you have a link for this week's metsu? Want to make sure I have the right address.

So who all is gonna be coming tonight?

seeya then! anyway i can distuinguish you ?

We're having FG casuals at Borderlands Games in Salem tonight, I'd love if any of you could make it tonight for some SG action.

Anybody in here wanna shuttle all of us SG players that don't drive in Oregon (most, yo) up to that? I wanna go but I do not drive, y'all

Sup guys, if any of you are interested, I would love to host some SG casuals at my place sometime this week, I don't drive but i can host for sure this week if any are interested. c:

In Salem of course haha

I'm going to Metsu this Monday (probably from 7 to 9) to see if I can get some street fighter tips. If anyone wants to play some skullgirls, find me there!

I was unable to make it this week, sorry... There are fighting game casuals going on that i'll be attending tonight at Time Sync Gaming in Salem

anyone going to 'THE MONTHLY' thing this weekend in portland?

I will be there bright and early and will be hosting the ultimax tournament as well as wanting to play uniel and Skullgirls casuals!