• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Pacific Northwest (OR/WA) Thread

I'm going to the smash bros. tournament in portland tomorrow.

In case any of you guys are going too.

I would love to... too bad i don't drive. me = :PA::BIN:

yo i shoulda taken time off

Actually, the December event is not NWM. its a smaller tournament intended for the local scene instead of a full blown major. I'm pretty sure NWM is in April

Reactions: MysteriousJ
When the actual NWM is i will hopefully be back this next year to get bodied by domo

#fukuatwerkteam

Last edited:
okay, pnw regional. whatever.
it's going to be pretty big, though. it would be cool to see said pnw region represent.

If I do go however I will let everyone know cuz I'll want to get SG in for sure

Actually, the December event is not NWM. its a smaller tournament intended for the local scene instead of a full blown major. I'm pretty sure NWM is in April
yoooo I can still do that

So I was curious what the most played characters/least played were in the PNW lol

anyone know?

Counting anyone worth a damn:

2 Val's, 2 Parasoul, 1 Fukua, 1 Bella, 2? Painwheel, 1 BB, 1, MF, 1? Peacock, 1 Squigly, 1 Filia, ~5 Double.

What am I the only Eliza then? fuuuuuuu double running this shit like usual.

2 Val's, 2 Parasoul, 1 Fukua, 1 Bella, 2? Painwheel, 1 BB, 1, MF, 1? Peacock, 1 Squigly, 1 Filia, ~5 Double.
am i the only Fukua and only Bella player up here

dam

Wait Sev is PNW right. Add another Para, Bella, Filia and Double then.

We have a big band and a squigly??

:^)

Reactions: RAT__BABY
im best eliza then

:^)

okay, so can someone tell me where these supposed seattle monthlies are being organized? facebook group or something? i drive to seattle quite often for melee, and it's kind of ridiculous that i have heard nothing about this on this forum.

They are hosted at GameBreakerz on the first Saturday of every month. We don't have enough SG players there to host any sort of tournament, but there are plenty of people to play P4A, UNIEL, or BBCP with

P4A, UNIEL, or BBCP
Disgusting.
No wonder my buddy's moving there.

I'm prolly going to be going to the seattle monthly next month so hopefully i can get SG casuals with someone there lol

On another note, I'll be at Metsu Monday's tonight if anyone wants to get some SG casuals going.

Awesome, seeya there! also what happened to your big band? did ya swap out the iron lung for the dynamic dynamo?

sadly it looks like my plans changed and i wont be able to make it tonight... sorry

I'm sorry :C I really want to go but my friend who was driving and going with me got sick and his health comes before metsu... FILTHY CASUAL, just kidding.

I had a lot of fun last night with @MysteriousJ

some of the random trades w/ Eliza and Filia were hilarious though

ggs, I have to go learn sekhmet's frame data. I could drive down to salem on friday, if you're free.

I should be, and that'd be awesome, I might be able to have a Project M/Skullgirls session with you and two/three of my buddies from salem, too.

Also I really cannot wait to try out Double's new super! so cool

Anyone going to Seattle Slugfest tomorrow? I might possibly be going with some friends.

there's finally another weekend event happening in portland. Not this weekend, but the next.
maybe we can get some sg goin'?