• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

sceptilepokken.jpg

Aw today was the last day of the Dark Mewtwo arcade event and I didn't get to unlock any of the fancy stuff for beating him.

Sceptile eh? I mean, I feel the grass slot kinda should have gone to a different pokemon, mostly just because that means we get two starters from Hoenn. Not that they aren't cool, but I feel diversity is a better policy

I'm honestly not surprised at Sceptile, it was coming sooner or later given his important part of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, and that is widely considered the best one.

I'm honestly not surprised at Sceptile, it was coming sooner or later given his important part of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, and that is widely considered the best one.
that was a grovyle, bubba

Why does the WORST gen get 2 starters?

Pokken looking like more and more of a huge disappointment.

REAL best Gen has yet to get anything substantial. When's Excadrill, Golurk, Galvantula, Seismitoad, Krookodile, Volcarona, Genesect, any of the god tier BW Pokes dying to be in this game.

When's

Sadao- I mean,

Torterra.

I just kinda want crawduant y'know

I just want Gardevoir.
wait.
HAHAHAH.
My poke is already in the game.
MUAHAHAHAH!

I just wish they'd use Frenzy Plant for a grass type. You slam the opponent with an enormous tree! Come on!

I think that's his super when in Burst Mode, isn't it?
Kinda looked more like "viney mctighty's magical explosionorama" than a huge tree but I definitely see the tree outline on a second glance.

But to be honest I'd be even MORE disappointed if that was supposed to be the tree. It was pretty clear that the stated use of the move was basically whacking them with a California redwood tree. That thing Sceptile brought up was a pimple compared to that!
Or this I guess:
tumblr_mcoybhiIxC1qczibyo1_500.gif

Every generation is worth, and while i personally don't like some starters, i think all of them have their value.

But, Venusaur, Infernape and Samurott are the best. =P

Sceptile looks pretty hella but he's no transforming flying robot YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

okay just crawduant, garbodor, scizor and feraligatr that's my final offer

pls c'mon

BUT FORREAL THOUGH
WHERE'S MR MIME

Yo just found this thread. Can't wait to become the best Lucario ya feel me

Sceptile? Awesome, it sucks Hawlucha appears to be out but I'll happily take this. And that Izuna Drop.

where's sawsbuck

where's the version of pokken where everyone is a deer

where's sawsbuck

where's the version of pokken where everyone is a deer
STANTLER

How could people forget about the pokemon whose name sounds like some office drone's name.

Pokemon would be nothing without 3rd gen. You better pay yo respects, son.
I guess so.

Every series has gotta have a worst point to look back to and think "Man, I hope we never do that again", am I right?

Reactions: missingno
Excuse you, but Sinnoh is like, the perfect middle ground. Pretty alright, but not that great either. Complete average.