• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

Stream is up, Gengar was revealed!

boring
when's a likeable ghost type
like Golurk

Reactions: Φ
boring
like Golurk
Golurk too big for Smash Pokken

boring
like Golurk
THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION!

Dude, forget Gengar, I'm digging those cameramen Magnemite, when are they gonna be playable.

so Gengar is going to have faint attack, Shadow Ball, Willo Wisp, Lick, and erm... Scary Face? okay... interesting moves... then again I like to have Gengars more as a gimmick pokemon like Hyponis, Night Shade, Dream Eater, and NightMare.

actually to be honest Gengar isn't my favorite Ghost Pokemon either.

it was Haunter... I had no one to trade with when I was young with Pokemon Crystal.... :C So now all I have is a lvl 73 Hauntress and her spATK is like 223, it's nuts. If She were to evolve via trade she would be freaking op and most likely banned at tournaments for being too cool 4 u.

Also I view Haunters to be cuter, more evil types of Boos from Mario. Like really I just want to have a Haunter around my house so I can pet it and stuff.

Last edited:
Well, on the reverse side, I'm going to for now see it as the poison type rep. When you look at the poison type there's... not a lot of options besides Gengar really.

(Besides Toxicroak, but we don't want the game overloaded with fighting type mons, you know)

Scolipede
Scolipede should be the poison type

Beedrill, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Roserade, and Scolipede make for decent Poison-type candidates IMO.

I could also see Vileplume, Muk, or Ariados working as well.

So...

That was definitely a thing. Also, the block mechanic seems to be the anime version of Protect, but a hexagonal shield in front of them instead of a giant green barrier of energy.

My response was a resounding 30 minutes of HUFF HUFF followed by am equally resounding [INSERT VARIABLE HERE] of imagining how every Pokemon could fight up until it actually comes out or said Pokemon are unveiled.

In short: HYPE.

We have soo far no gen 5 and gen 6 pokemon announced yet right (except the assist ones)?
I can feel Greninja is going to be announced soon. And I really hope Bisharp is going to join.

Beedrill, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Roserade, and Scolipede make for decent Poison-type candidates IMO.

I could also see Vileplume, Muk, or Ariados working as well.
Drapion_XY.gif
?

So aside from Gengar, has anyone else been confirmed from the original series of pokemon?

I meant the original pokemon initially revealed XD Forgot how series would be taken out of context for that XD

I meant that has anyone been revealed after the initials ones, pikachu, Machamp, Lucario, Gardevoir, Suicune. Obviously we got Gengar, but has anyone else? I saw a pick of an emolga in one of the scans, is that an assist?

Gengar was it

that said, apparently Blaziken was revealed as playable, but I can't find anything on it. Who knows if that's true

When was the last time Nintendo released an arcade game?

Whoa that looks cool. I never even heard of it.

Alright guys, gather round if you're here. Show begins in about another hour!

I was about to go to goddamn sleep, I completely forgot about this thing.

will there be an option to make characters mute though? I'm starting to hate those noises.

Oh shit. I forgott there were a new Pokken stream today.

Oh well, I really like Weavile soo far. I think it's a cool Pokémon. But it's also that Pokémon I sometime forgott it exist.

And Charizard. I mean, it's pretty obvious he would join (popularity u know). Though, the more I see him the more I want Blastoise and Sceptile to join. Why Sceptile? I dunno!

Weavile is my favorite gen 4 pokémon. And it looks very cool in the trailer. If Zoro doesn't come, It will be my main.

And when people will finally understand that Mega zard Y is cooler than Mega zard X?

Gardevoir, Lucario, Weavile are all pokemons that i love...

now, can we get some Crobat or Venusaur, please?

Weavile is my favorite gen 4 pokémon. And it looks very cool in the trailer. If Zoro doesn't come, It will be my main.

And when people will finally understand that Mega zard Y is cooler than Mega zard X?

As much as I'd love to see more Y, his wingspan is simply too big to move and animate properly as a fighter. Its kind of like Ridley's problem. Now mind you, Charizard turning into X ins smash is less excusable but it is what it is.