• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Administrative PSA: Big changes are coming to Skullheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire_SpongeBob.png

This is exactly what I was talking about a second ago. I gave a criticism of the mods behavior surrounding this (taking criticism of their decision and making fun of it) and then one of the mods proceeds to make a joke out of it and out of me rather than actually address it.

These forums and this thread have basically transformed into the US and current Chinese government right now.
This is such ridiculous hyperbole that it's impossible to take what you're saying seriously (like everything else you've posted itt)

Relax guys Just relax
You say that as if it's something that's possible on the Internet.

I'm pretty calm. I mean if it doesn't work how they planned they'd likely change it back.

You're all big babies c:

Politic analogies are the worst kind of analogies you can use.

yo dead ass dead ass dead ass if these i l l u m i n a t i changes were to get people to make posts on gameplay and shit then lmfao because I ain't doing it. People posting dumb shit in the off topic was like the best thing may it rest in peace.

This is such ridiculous hyperbole that it's impossible to take what you're saying seriously (like everything else you've posted itt)

Fine, I removed that part from it. Doesn't change the fact that Number 13 turned a joke out of a complaint I just made.

Stuff said:
You're all big babies c:

As if that will make anyone calm down.

Number 13 said:
Politic analogies are the worst kind of analogies you can use.

Removed it already. Though it can't honestly be worse than a Mexican food place analogy.

@Stuff I think you forgot something...

What's to say that's even definite though.

They're gonna test the waters first let them try it out and if it doesn't work out then it'll likely change back.

Or you can keep your head in the ground and complain.

I'm fine with either.

At least we all agree the food place analogy was bad.
We did it, guys. We're learning to see eye to eye.

Its nice to see the entire SGC working together to accomplish a goal.

We can close the thread now. ITT was accomplished.

Reactions: dreymore
question, did you ever try to use this website's resources to learn about this mlg "tech" you speak of? not trying to be condescending but all the resources are here to learn all about the "tech"

question, did you ever try to use this website's resources to learn about this mlg "tech" you speak of? not trying to be condescending but all the resources are here to learn all about the "tech"

When I got here and made an account I couldn't find it. I actually couldn't find it. Not even lying or exaggerating. Because I of that, I just assumed it didn't exist.

In that guy's defense, I will say that Skullheart doesn't organize the "this is how to read tech posts" information nearly as well as dustloop does. That'll probably need to change.

Reactions: LaCheshireZorua

The existence of Off-topic threads is like... the least of Skullheart's problems. I didn't even know an off-topic section existed until a month ago (the off-topic section should totally stay though).

It most definitely was not the competitive SG crowd that contributed the most to the Indiegogo drive. Let's not drive off the more casual side of the community who may sometimes like to take a break from posting about art and lore to discuss things like Mexican restaurants and chicken fingers with other members of the SG community.

Last edited:
If everything here's meant to be for gameplay purposes, then why even have the lore subforums or links to Sanshee and EightySixed at the top of every page? Those have the thinnest of relationships with SG gameplay.

The existence of Off-topic threads is like... the least of Skullheart's problems. I didn't even know an off-topic section existed until a month ago (the off-topic section should totally stay though).
Wait, seriously?
If that's the case, I don't know how it scares potential new players.

Reactions: Kongk4
The only thing I don't understand is: how removing off topic threads will help anyway? Does someone decides to quit Skullheart because there's a kamen rider topic? People will start to discover new tech just because they can't post funny images anymore?

I know, I can go to pokemon forums to talk about poke, etc. I just don't understand why having the trouble of locking many threads since there's no real advantage doing so.

And the day that the Skullgirls community got split will forever be embedded in history...known as "S-Day"

I'm indifferent.

In that guy's defense, I will say that Skullheart doesn't organize the "this is how to read tech posts" information nearly as well as dustloop does. That'll probably need to change.
I agree with you. I could probably help put something together. Also, I have a notation guide in the Big Band and Peacock compendiums, but if anyone isn't clear on what any of the terms I'm using mean, please let me know and I will add definitions for those things.

btw will the beginner hub link ever be more then a link to a link?

Will you guys be unlocking and moving the "Introduce Yourself" thread? That seems like a thread that should stay since it encourages some people to introduce themselves and begin forum discussions. I know you guys are working hard on moving things around, but you did state that if a thread was locked then it's unlikely to be unlocked, and it seems like that particular thread should be open and available for all users.

It will, sorry. We're still moving things around, and some threads that are currently archived will be moved to their appropriate sections soon enough. I suggested that Introduce Yourself be moved to the beginner subforum, that sound good?

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
Was this what the Waifu-Wars of old were like?

I don't think the community will be split. I mean SH is a big part of the community, and it's a shame that not everyone can agree on one thing to help improve Skullheart, but everyone does have intent to help improve it, even if their ideas don't come off as doing so to the other side. Even if SH stays completely SG focused, we're all still interested in Skullgirls. Just because we lose the Off Topic here won't mean we'll suddenly stop playing.

At least I hope not. There have been very silly reasons that people stopped playing but stopping because of a forum change? Sheesh.

Was this what the Waifu-Wars of old were like?

From what I understand, the Waifu Wars had about a million different factions and groups within. This issue is a lot less divisive than the Waifu Wars, by comparison.

BrandX+ said:
you couldn't go anywhere without seeing a Minette death gif.

Those were disgusting. Am I alone in feeling that way? I hope not. I mean, there was a stream mod who even had to say, "Okay, no more deaths gifs, guys, that's not cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.