• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

I'm on the Skullgirls. Anyone else online, hop on please!

i think id be up for games today if anyone wants. just msg me on here

Games games and more games who wants to help me train my squiggly ? Gotta get ready for Big Band

Games games and more games who wants to help me train my squiggly ? Gotta get ready for Big Band

yo you still up for games?

Gotta hit the training for awhile but how long you going to be on ?

@Elda Taluda want to play a set Saturday? You can pick the time. I have all day

@Elda Taluda want to play a set Saturday? You can pick the time. I have all day

What's this? Someone asking me to play? How could I refuse?

How about 2pm Central Time? That should give me plenty of time to sleep no matter how long the Duckator Vs The World stream goes on.. Hopefully XD

Reactions: WrestlerGuile
What's this? Someone asking me to play? How could I refuse?

How about 2pm Central Time? That should give me plenty of time to sleep no matter how long the Duckator Vs The World stream goes on.. Hopefully XD
I thought that one was friday and 2: PM is perfect

Okay, but I might have a small problem getting my HDMI to work. #Hopeforthebest
EDIT: My mom said no...

Okay, but I might have a small problem getting my HDMI to work. #Hopeforthebest
EDIT: My mom said no...

Ah well, not much you can do about that. I'll keep checking the thread to see if you become available. Let me know if you do!

Someone from Europe who wants to play? Be free to add my PSN account. I'm newbie so don't be hard with me.

PSN: Unit053 or awsomegunshooter

you can hit me up anytime

who seriously wants to play me right now?

Anyways, i have a tournament i'm going to for skullgirls on sunday and i would like to know if any one can help me spar?
I've literally been running people over and it's not been fun

my psn is rawalpindiblues and if you're too lazy to type that give your psn please

kk, i'll give you an add later i'mout right now

I'm trying to level up my game and get some advice form skilled players. In other words, I'm trying to get a sensei(s), yo!

Preferably only folks on the West Coast, just so that connection can be clean and green.

PSN: sauce_fonda

I want to get better, I'm good for any matches.
PSN:Yoyomega101

psn: CrossRhythm

been playing for a while but still not great. looking to train? add me

Just started playing not too long ago and would love to get some games in.

PSN: Admiral_Augustus

You have a psn now?

Awwwww booi

@Temple NUT! I just woke up but I don't mind playing a ft10 quickly.

Sorry Temple, I was ft10'ing someone else.

Last edited:
You have a psn now?

Awwwww booi

@Temple NUT! I just woke up but I don't mind playing a ft10 quickly.

Sorry Temple, I was ft10'ing someone else.

i do yea since squigs came out i just got sick of waiting for MS. xbox is still my main console though. im usually up for games though.

Hey guys. New SG player here, just grabbed the game for free on PS+ yesterday and loving it. I'm trying to train solo with Fukua. Desperate for fellow SG players to make friends with and level up my game. My PSN is onehundredhitz. Add me and let's get the laboratory going!

I don't really know whether I'm intermediate or advanced, but, feel free to send me a friend request! I'm up for some rounds almost any time! My PSN: rynozillafan (which is also on the left of this message, under my avatar)

Looking for a Ms. Fortune player to sit in online training mode with me and give me a breakdown of the character currently since her many patched versions. I'm having a rough time getting a grasp on this character in terms of what normals to use, combo conversions, and understanding of matchups.

Hey I play Ms.Fortune. Message me on psn and I can help you out.

Anyone still interested in playing PSN? Ready to break off some rust.

Still going if anyone is on today. Message me for a set